Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kal's Shop: on hiatus, reprints in AH
1 2 ... 574 575 576 577 578 579 580
@Kaljaia

Hey, I'd love to reserve a Scrollwork Gold M if/when you ever reprint!
@Kaljaia

Hey, I'd love to reserve a Scrollwork Gold M if/when you ever reprint!
DGvY4qO.gif
probably offline or lurking
lou they, them fr+10
lover of plant-based food, pesto & pGreen Dragons
@kaljaia can I please get one of the Banescale filigree you have in the AH for gems instead of treasure? TY!
@kaljaia can I please get one of the Banescale filigree you have in the AH for gems instead of treasure? TY!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@Vegetarian Sure!

@butcherbaby Ya, dropped it in a PA for you
@Vegetarian Sure!

@butcherbaby Ya, dropped it in a PA for you
kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
Could you add me to the Eclipse list??
Could you add me to the Eclipse list??
@Kaljaia

Would you consider re-printing a male Wildclaw accent you did, called Matched?

Item icon (because I'm a visual person when it comes to these things):
@Kaljaia

Would you consider re-printing a male Wildclaw accent you did, called Matched?

Item icon (because I'm a visual person when it comes to these things):
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
@Kaljaia
Can I reserve a treasure slot for Scrollwork Gold M, please?
@Kaljaia
Can I reserve a treasure slot for Scrollwork Gold M, please?
VgU0bAQ.gifVgU0bAQ.gifVgU0bAQ.gifVgU0bAQ.gifVgU0bAQ.gifVgU0bAQ.gifVgU0bAQ.gifVgU0bAQ.gifVgU0bAQ.gifVgU0bAQ.gifVgU0bAQ.gifVgU0bAQ.gifVgU0bAQ.gifVgU0bAQ.gifVgU0bAQ.gifVgU0bAQ.gifVgU0bAQ.gifVgU0bAQ.gifVgU0bAQ.gifVgU0bAQ.gif
@Kaljaia
Either I'm blind or I just can't find the information, but how much are your accents/skins.
I recently saw one in the auction house and fell in love with it but its a little out of my price range at the moment. It's the Noct Angelus skin (#20407). I didn't see it on the retired list so I was wondering if that was available ^w^ (and how much it is)
@Kaljaia
Either I'm blind or I just can't find the information, but how much are your accents/skins.
I recently saw one in the auction house and fell in love with it but its a little out of my price range at the moment. It's the Noct Angelus skin (#20407). I didn't see it on the retired list so I was wondering if that was available ^w^ (and how much it is)
(first off sorry everyone for just... never replying to anything! I should put this on actual hiatus instead of ignoring it for ten months. sorry.)

@Sabrinakamikaze that one is the same as Noct Engel, I just forgot what I named it when I went to request a reprint! (and huh neither of them are on my retired post, sorry about that! I have added them now.) It didn't get many printings and was a couple years ago, so it would be a pretty rare one now. With some exceptions, my prices are generally 500 gems for accents and 850 gems for skincents. I can't remember what I priced that one as, but with a limited run and how old it is, wouldn't surprise me if it was going for a little more second-hand than what it originally sold for!
(first off sorry everyone for just... never replying to anything! I should put this on actual hiatus instead of ignoring it for ten months. sorry.)

@Sabrinakamikaze that one is the same as Noct Engel, I just forgot what I named it when I went to request a reprint! (and huh neither of them are on my retired post, sorry about that! I have added them now.) It didn't get many printings and was a couple years ago, so it would be a pretty rare one now. With some exceptions, my prices are generally 500 gems for accents and 850 gems for skincents. I can't remember what I priced that one as, but with a limited run and how old it is, wouldn't surprise me if it was going for a little more second-hand than what it originally sold for!
kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
Ah- so that means no reprints of it? Guess I'll need to get gems real quick so I can snag the only one on AH ;w; aaaah, of course i just spent all my gems geneing dragons XP I was looking for a skin/accent for my light twins. I got one for the coatl sister but not for the wildclaw sister [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=61841255&skin=20407&apparel=30550,23301,30549,26941,11218,10379&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=61841254&skin=35020&apparel=30550,17134,32279,26941,26942,3685,24047,24049,24052&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Ah- so that means no reprints of it? Guess I'll need to get gems real quick so I can snag the only one on AH ;w; aaaah, of course i just spent all my gems geneing dragons XP
I was looking for a skin/accent for my light twins. I got one for the coatl sister but not for the wildclaw sister

dragon?did=61841255&skin=20407&apparel=30550,23301,30549,26941,11218,10379&xt=dressing.png

dragon?did=61841254&skin=35020&apparel=30550,17134,32279,26941,26942,3685,24047,24049,24052&xt=dressing.png
@Kaljaia

Hello! You have some beautiful skins and accents.

Unless I'm blind, this accent is not retired, right?

If this is correct, could you please ping me if you ever decide to reprint it?

Thank you!

@Kaljaia

Hello! You have some beautiful skins and accents.

Unless I'm blind, this accent is not retired, right?

If this is correct, could you please ping me if you ever decide to reprint it?

Thank you!

: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
1 2 ... 574 575 576 577 578 579 580