Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~ Book & Ink Hoarder, in Action ~
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][color=transparent]-[/color] [b][size=6]Book & Ink Hoarder[/b][/size] [color=transparent]-[/color] ----- [color=transparent]-[/color] [item=aged tome][item=battered book of fables][item=owlcat journal][item=forest field guide] [item=intact parchment][item=empty inkwell][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1168.png[/img][item=used cartography ink] [/center] [color=transparent]-[/color] ----- [color=transparent]-[/color] Meet the new (or not so new) hoarder in the community! I have a hoarder tendency. I am a proud Gen One hoarder, and have been so from the day I started FR. A while ago, I quietly started to hoard materials and trinkets. I gathered, I stalked the AH for suitably priced listings... But now it grew out on me. So, a new writing tool hoarder, now in action! You might wonder, why the writing tools? Even in real life, beautifully bounded books (those newly added book trinkets are interesting me for sure), journals, and quality writing tools are my thing, along with fine china and decorative tea spoons. Good thing they don't have the last two on FR, but I want my hoard to be filled with writing tools! Currently I am [b]buying[/b] the below items with [b]treasure[/b]. [LIST] [*][b]Aged Tome: 100T each[/b] (hoard sell value 70T) [*][b]Battered Book of Fables: 100T each[/b] (hoard sell value 70T) [*][b]Owlcat Journal: 100T each[/b] (hoard sell value 24T) [*][b]Forest Field Guide: 100T each[/b] (hoard sell value 24T) [*][b]Empty Inkwell: 100T each[/b] (hoard sell value 80T) [*][b]Used Cartography Ink: 100T each[/b] (hoard sell value 80T) [*][s]Forgotten Poet's Tool: 100T each (hoard sell value 80T)[/s] [*][s]Intact Parchment: 20T each (hoard sell value 15T)[/s] [/LIST] If the price seems lower than AH prices, there is a reason. I have been steadily buying everything that fell into my price range, and I still do. Any and all amount is welcomed. Please [b]ping me[/b] to get my attention! [color=transparent]-[/color] -----
-
Book & Ink Hoarder
-
-
Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide
Intact Parchment Empty Inkwell 1168.png Used Cartography Ink
-
-
Meet the new (or not so new) hoarder in the community!

I have a hoarder tendency. I am a proud Gen One hoarder, and have been so from the day I started FR. A while ago, I quietly started to hoard materials and trinkets. I gathered, I stalked the AH for suitably priced listings... But now it grew out on me. So, a new writing tool hoarder, now in action!

You might wonder, why the writing tools? Even in real life, beautifully bounded books (those newly added book trinkets are interesting me for sure), journals, and quality writing tools are my thing, along with fine china and decorative tea spoons. Good thing they don't have the last two on FR, but I want my hoard to be filled with writing tools!

Currently I am buying the below items with treasure.
  • Aged Tome: 100T each (hoard sell value 70T)
  • Battered Book of Fables: 100T each (hoard sell value 70T)
  • Owlcat Journal: 100T each (hoard sell value 24T)
  • Forest Field Guide: 100T each (hoard sell value 24T)
  • Empty Inkwell: 100T each (hoard sell value 80T)
  • Used Cartography Ink: 100T each (hoard sell value 80T)
  • Forgotten Poet's Tool: 100T each (hoard sell value 80T)
  • Intact Parchment: 20T each (hoard sell value 15T)

If the price seems lower than AH prices, there is a reason. I have been steadily buying everything that fell into my price range, and I still do.

Any and all amount is welcomed. Please ping me to get my attention!
-
Collecting
Intact Parchment Empty Inkwell

-
Reserved for possible Trading Post
I am too lazy busy right now...
-

-
Reserved for possible Trading Post
I am too lazy busy right now...
-
Collecting

-
Reserved, maybe for hoarder friends
-

-
Reserved, maybe for hoarder friends
-
Collecting
@Auctor I have the following:
Intact Parchment x12
Empty Inkwell x3
Used Cartography Ink x6
@Auctor I have the following:
Intact Parchment x12
Empty Inkwell x3
Used Cartography Ink x6
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png

I am 19 hours ahead of FR time.
@Aphroditie Wonderful! Please send them in and I will reply with 1140 T :3
@Aphroditie Wonderful! Please send them in and I will reply with 1140 T :3
Collecting
@Auctor Sure, I'll do it now. Thank you :)
@Auctor Sure, I'll do it now. Thank you :)
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png

I am 19 hours ahead of FR time.
@Auctor I have
Intact Parchment x328
Empty Inkwell x78
Forgotten Poet's Tools x106
@Auctor I have
Intact Parchment x328
Empty Inkwell x78
Forgotten Poet's Tools x106
@Auctor
Would you like 2 stacks of parchment and 99+49 empty inkwell, 99+22 forgotten poets tools, and 87 used cartography ink?
@Auctor
Would you like 2 stacks of parchment and 99+49 empty inkwell, 99+22 forgotten poets tools, and 87 used cartography ink?
Just had my dinner! And yaaaay, I will take them all. ALL.

@Antrey So the total would come to 24,960 T for the lot!
@Cynderbark And for your stacks, it would come to 39,560 T!

Please send them in and I will reply once I do the dishes and dry them!
Just had my dinner! And yaaaay, I will take them all. ALL.

@Antrey So the total would come to 24,960 T for the lot!
@Cynderbark And for your stacks, it would come to 39,560 T!

Please send them in and I will reply once I do the dishes and dry them!
Collecting
@Auctor hi! I have: 75 intact parchment, 40 empty inkwells, 20 forgotten poet's tools, and 35 used cartography ink, so that'd be around 11,000 T yeah?
@Auctor hi! I have: 75 intact parchment, 40 empty inkwells, 20 forgotten poet's tools, and 35 used cartography ink, so that'd be around 11,000 T yeah?
9dnHHEV.png[They/Their pronouns] [+3 hrs FR time]FVUbFdI.png99HHus9.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6