Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kal's Shop: on hiatus, reprints in AH
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 579 580
@Kaljaia

Oh, okay, great! I can't wait. c:
@Kaljaia

Oh, okay, great! I can't wait. c:
@Kaljaia - Awesome! Just let me know when you need payment and I'll send it your way :D
@Kaljaia - Awesome! Just let me know when you need payment and I'll send it your way :D
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Kaljaia
Could I get a slot for Guilded Scrollwork please?
@Kaljaia
Could I get a slot for Guilded Scrollwork please?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora

Sure! You're on the list :)
@Takora

Sure! You're on the list :)
kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
@kaljaia I would like a slot for the male PC accent, though it might take me two to three days to come up with the payment. If you could hold the accent for me for few days, I would love one!
@kaljaia I would like a slot for the male PC accent, though it might take me two to three days to come up with the payment. If you could hold the accent for me for few days, I would love one!
Collecting
Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide
Intact Parchment Empty Inkwell
@Auctor

Sure! It hasn't been submitted yet, but you're welcome to the last spot on the list; it'll be a few days before I have the accent back anyway, so take your time. I'll hold it for you! :)
@Auctor

Sure! It hasn't been submitted yet, but you're welcome to the last spot on the list; it'll be a few days before I have the accent back anyway, so take your time. I'll hold it for you! :)
@kaljaia Thank you very much!
@kaljaia Thank you very much!
Collecting
Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide
Intact Parchment Empty Inkwell
@Niharike
@Nymphalidae
@Interlinea
@Pained
@Jazz
@Rucks
@Takora
@World
@Auctor

Scrollwork's in Stock!
@Niharike
@Nymphalidae
@Interlinea
@Pained
@Jazz
@Rucks
@Takora
@World
@Auctor

Scrollwork's in Stock!
@Kaljaia Could I get a slot for Celestial Sapphire and Earthskin please? If you're taking pre-orders on them yet?
@Kaljaia Could I get a slot for Celestial Sapphire and Earthskin please? If you're taking pre-orders on them yet?
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@Nymphalidae
Sure! :)
@Nymphalidae
Sure! :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 579 580