Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 683 684 685 686 687 ... 1143 1144
Hello, can I ask how many orders of Wanderer (37588), Stranger (37587) and Follower (37586) are in queue? There should just be one of Wanderer and Stranger but if there are any more than that then could those extra orders please be cancelled?
Hello, can I ask how many orders of Wanderer (37588), Stranger (37587) and Follower (37586) are in queue? There should just be one of Wanderer and Stranger but if there are any more than that then could those extra orders please be cancelled?
Hello! I'd like to get the image for qing shan (38075) updated to the following: [img]https://i.imgur.com/EKDClQq.png[/img] The only change is a slight opacity adjustment in the area on the foot.
Hello! I'd like to get the image for qing shan (38075) updated to the following:

EKDClQq.png

The only change is a slight opacity adjustment in the area on the foot.
4MKDoae.png
Order #73585 'Hongsheng Hu' means red rope fox in Chinese.

It also has the same exact colors and opacity with the line art and shading layers as its male counterpart so I hope there aren't any issues getting accepted.
Order #73585 'Hongsheng Hu' means red rope fox in Chinese.

It also has the same exact colors and opacity with the line art and shading layers as its male counterpart so I hope there aren't any issues getting accepted.
8AiuGvS.png
@endings The original lineart and shadow layers are obscured in the blue petals in this design. Here is a version that would be acceptable: [img]https://i.imgur.com/wfAuFof.png[/img] You can use this image to resubmit or create your own with the same level of lineart and shadow coverage. Also, the image for qing shan has been updated. @Mem The name has been fixed. @crogge Thanks for letting us know! @Psi The rest of the order has been sent. @Ravenheasrt There is one order for Stranger in the queue but no oustanding orders for Wanderer or Follower. @Sherushi Thanks for letting us know.
@endings The original lineart and shadow layers are obscured in the blue petals in this design. Here is a version that would be acceptable:
wfAuFof.png
You can use this image to resubmit or create your own with the same level of lineart and shadow coverage.
Also, the image for qing shan has been updated.

@Mem The name has been fixed.

@crogge Thanks for letting us know!

@Psi The rest of the order has been sent.

@Ravenheasrt There is one order for Stranger in the queue but no oustanding orders for Wanderer or Follower.

@Sherushi Thanks for letting us know.
@madsniper alright, thank you!
@madsniper alright, thank you!
hello! it seems something went wrong with the image for Time Missing, #38131, as the previewer is broken and the accent itself does not show up on dragons.

edit: figured i should post the skin item itself as well:
hello! it seems something went wrong with the image for Time Missing, #38131, as the previewer is broken and the accent itself does not show up on dragons.

edit: figured i should post the skin item itself as well:
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein The image has been fixed.
@Laeyein The image has been fixed.
looks like it got a wrong breed assigned :D (should be SD F)
looks like it got a wrong breed assigned :D (should be SD F)
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
Hi! Can I get the image of Niu Nian (Skin=37990) changed to This:? [img]https://i.imgur.com/fKjBPJQ.png[/img] Its exactly the same as the original that went through, but the chinese has been changed to something less offensive. The Chinese now says “I hope everything you do goes the way you want it to” and “I hope everything you do is awesome”.
Hi! Can I get the image of Niu Nian (Skin=37990) changed to This:?

fKjBPJQ.png
Its exactly the same as the original that went through, but the chinese has been changed to something less offensive. The Chinese now says “I hope everything you do goes the way you want it to” and “I hope everything you do is awesome”.

chlZfGD.png
Hello! My order #73497 was denied due to [quote]Please darken the dragon's original lineart and shadow layers on the red areas of the design so they are more clearly visible on top of your design before resubmitting.[/quote] This was the original version I sent in: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/177030284053708802/805146697646735430/edit1.png[/img] And now the version that I've darkened lineart/shadows on the red areas! Would this be okay to submit? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/647375406881832973/806494700726517760/cny_wcm_edit4.png[/img] Thanks!
Hello! My order #73497 was denied due to
Quote:
Please darken the dragon's original lineart and shadow layers on the red areas of the design so they are more clearly visible on top of your design before resubmitting.

This was the original version I sent in:
edit1.png

And now the version that I've darkened lineart/shadows on the red areas! Would this be okay to submit?

cny_wcm_edit4.png

Thanks!
3IHDrqr1xttqF6zxc2rXfE.png5kiGHfxwPoqgkIBBa0gYFf.png2DdaM7j1k9Sz7oO5e4nB82.gif
1 2 ... 683 684 685 686 687 ... 1143 1144