Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 ... 1149 1150
confirming!
confirming!
why hello there.
yeah thats my handwriting
yeah thats my handwriting
confirming the collab post!
confirming the collab post!
yc5gmUQ.png Zi7pp4c.pngGNdJbNa.png
bvA5p4p.pngnoFemaF.png
BHzuYGn.pngVHoOPqU.png
vWxS68G.gif
confirming above :)
confirming above :)
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
confirming above!
confirming above!
yRHzmiz.png
confirming!
confirming!

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
@Foneu The images have been updated.

@Terrorform Yes, you can PM me the copies and I'll replace them with the original ones.

@philocaly The image has been updated.

@Kairo Please resubmit these designs as is and PM me with the order numbers.

@Anduins @DragonsMythos @Kudu @Kuroda @lizzytiki @batmorgue @rndzvs @boothill @Ezevic @videogame @weevil @incant Thanks for letting us know!
@Foneu The images have been updated.

@Terrorform Yes, you can PM me the copies and I'll replace them with the original ones.

@philocaly The image has been updated.

@Kairo Please resubmit these designs as is and PM me with the order numbers.

@Anduins @DragonsMythos @Kudu @Kuroda @lizzytiki @batmorgue @rndzvs @boothill @Ezevic @videogame @weevil @incant Thanks for letting us know!
I forgot to take pictures but I similarly have problems with the coverage checker often marking tiny bits of overflow for basically nothing. Even though I even masked the skin to the base after resizing, not before. I don't know if it's a difference in art program that's causing this or what (I eventually got the submission through, but it took many tries).

Perhaps the coverage checker could be expanded to give a 2-3 pixel grace margin outside the base? It's not too much that would disrupt the dragon's silhouette but would make the submitting process less painful.
I forgot to take pictures but I similarly have problems with the coverage checker often marking tiny bits of overflow for basically nothing. Even though I even masked the skin to the base after resizing, not before. I don't know if it's a difference in art program that's causing this or what (I eventually got the submission through, but it took many tries).

Perhaps the coverage checker could be expanded to give a 2-3 pixel grace margin outside the base? It's not too much that would disrupt the dragon's silhouette but would make the submitting process less painful.
hello!!
i got a skin approved but the shading exported incorrectly and it just looks really wonky now, i made a thread about it here and a lot of awesome people helped walk me through what i did wrong. i now have a revised skin that shouldn't come out so weird looking, so i was wondering if i could get my skin resubmitted so the transparency isn't broken. thank you for your time!
hello!!
i got a skin approved but the shading exported incorrectly and it just looks really wonky now, i made a thread about it here and a lot of awesome people helped walk me through what i did wrong. i now have a revised skin that shouldn't come out so weird looking, so i was wondering if i could get my skin resubmitted so the transparency isn't broken. thank you for your time!
SHIRE
IT/ITS
FR+2
ENG/ES/PT-BR
PINGS OKAY!
aAomFUL.gif
hello! I think I accidentally submitted the wrong image to an order and it was approved. the skin is order #2313 emberveil [item=skin: emberveil] and I'd like for the order to be re-evaluated/image replaced with this one: [img]https://i.imgur.com/qukvkdE.png[/img] for the existing copies with the wrong image, should those be sent back to a mod or can they be left as is?
hello! I think I accidentally submitted the wrong image to an order and it was approved. the skin is order #2313 emberveil Skin: emberveil and I'd like for the order to be re-evaluated/image replaced with this one:
qukvkdE.png
for the existing copies with the wrong image, should those be sent back to a mod or can they be left as is?
why hello there.
1 2 ... 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 ... 1149 1150