Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 684 685 686 687 688 ... 1152 1153
hi there! i've just submitted a lightened version of a previously denied accent (Evil Genius, order #73689). since there was also a note about copyrighted characters, i thought i'd clarify in case it was helpful: the skin's based off one of my OCs (the dude in my signature haha), so it's an original design!
hi there! i've just submitted a lightened version of a previously denied accent (Evil Genius, order #73689). since there was also a note about copyrighted characters, i thought i'd clarify in case it was helpful: the skin's based off one of my OCs (the dude in my signature haha), so it's an original design!
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
hey there! i've been trying to submit this accent a few times now: [img]https://i.imgur.com/uf1Wskp.png[/img] the second denial message mentioned the lineart over the peaches being too light, which i did edit, but is there anywhere else i need to change this? i've gotten a general "darken the original lineart and shadows" twice so i'm not sure if it's a specific area or the whole thing. :">
hey there! i've been trying to submit this accent a few times now:

uf1Wskp.png

the second denial message mentioned the lineart over the peaches being too light, which i did edit, but is there anywhere else i need to change this? i've gotten a general "darken the original lineart and shadows" twice so i'm not sure if it's a specific area or the whole thing. :">
pVhWnFy.png
Hey! This skin has been denied three times, and I have the shadow layers set pretty dark: Without: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/762733285427511325/806765722063339540/papercutS.png[/img] With: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/762733285427511325/806762999275585547/papercutS.png[/img] Where should I be darkening the lines and shadows?
Hey!

This skin has been denied three times, and I have the shadow layers set pretty dark:

Without:
papercutS.png

With:
papercutS.png

Where should I be darkening the lines and shadows?
4MKDoae.png
Hi there! I was browsing Skins on the AH and I came across an error.

The Accent "Rutilated Wings" by user Kalvin (#168300) is for Male tundras, but the Icon of the accent has a Female Tundra instead.
Hi there! I was browsing Skins on the AH and I came across an error.

The Accent "Rutilated Wings" by user Kalvin (#168300) is for Male tundras, but the Icon of the accent has a Female Tundra instead.
QoiHu86.png
Hey! I've just noticed a typo in a skin I got back, ; it's called "Quazar" but I should've had it spelled Quasar! Would it be possible to get that fixed? :o
Hey! I've just noticed a typo in a skin I got back, ; it's called "Quazar" but I should've had it spelled Quasar! Would it be possible to get that fixed? :o
oVkZKR4.pnga66BUX1.png
hey, i've got a 10-copy skin blueprint that i don't need, can i return it?
hey, i've got a 10-copy skin blueprint that i don't need, can i return it?
ice.gif
-
-

blake || he/him
dragons said gay and trans rights!

FR+2
FCdiAI3.png
@Farvel The icon has been fixed.

@Katalist The image has been updated.

@crogge I can recommend this version for resubmitting.

@corvidus Thanks for the clarification!

@Emordnilap Only the peaches and greenery need to have the lineart darkened.

@endings The lineart and shadow layers on this design are almost completely obscured. Please darken these layers so that they are clearly visible on top of your design. If you wish to post an updated version for review here, please remove the dragon silhouette so that the design is easier to see.

@VariantLoki The icon has been fixed.

@RandomPurple The name has been fixed.

@kingblook Yes, you can PM the blueprints to @SuburbanSamurai for a gem refund.
@Farvel The icon has been fixed.

@Katalist The image has been updated.

@crogge I can recommend this version for resubmitting.

@corvidus Thanks for the clarification!

@Emordnilap Only the peaches and greenery need to have the lineart darkened.

@endings The lineart and shadow layers on this design are almost completely obscured. Please darken these layers so that they are clearly visible on top of your design. If you wish to post an updated version for review here, please remove the dragon silhouette so that the design is easier to see.

@VariantLoki The icon has been fixed.

@RandomPurple The name has been fixed.

@kingblook Yes, you can PM the blueprints to @SuburbanSamurai for a gem refund.
I've darkened the shadows and lines some and added an additional outline to make them more visible; does this help? [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/432737627649736704/807133833258336297/papercut.png[/img] Editing to note that some of the areas of this design were built around the base lines and shadows, so in addition to some elements of the skin being thin without much area for the base lines and shadows to show, it would be a bit harder than usual to see.
I've darkened the shadows and lines some and added an additional outline to make them more visible; does this help?

papercut.png

Editing to note that some of the areas of this design were built around the base lines and shadows, so in addition to some elements of the skin being thin without much area for the base lines and shadows to show, it would be a bit harder than usual to see.
4MKDoae.png
I just got back and it has the wrong name, it should be called "L8 NITE"
I just got back and it has the wrong name, it should be called "L8 NITE"
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
[item=skin: ethereal][item=skin: reiver demon] i made these two skins under the name Cricklette, it would be great if they could be changed to Suasion!
Skin: Ethereal Skin: Reiver Demon

i made these two skins under the name Cricklette, it would be great if they could be changed to Suasion!
1 2 ... 684 685 686 687 688 ... 1152 1153