Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 685 686 687 688 689 ... 1152 1153
[center]Hi! When i received the skin [skin=38144] and tested it, i saw it had some errors with some parts out of its lineart. Will it be possible to replace the skin with this image instead? I have done some edits and the shadows are more obvious. Thank you so much for your hard work! [img]https://i.ibb.co/m8qcvmJ/pools-spiral-m-test.png[/img][/center]
Hi! When i received the skin and tested it, i saw it had some errors with some parts out of its lineart.

Will it be possible to replace the skin with this image instead? I have done some edits and the shadows are more obvious.

Thank you so much for your hard work!

pools-spiral-m-test.png
vettel-sig-2.gif
Hello! Just wanted to give a translation for order #73783: the name "Crveni Ljiljani" means "Red lilies" in Serbian.
Hello! Just wanted to give a translation for order #73783: the name "Crveni Ljiljani" means "Red lilies" in Serbian.
snakes.png
Hello! I did a little bit of editing of my skin, "Snowderg"; would this now go through the queue if I submitted it? Or do I need to push the darkness further? I'd like to keep the lines on the face lighter so it doesn't interfere as much with interpreting the head as a ball of snow... [img]https://i.imgur.com/2bbyL9W.png[/img]
Hello! I did a little bit of editing of my skin, "Snowderg"; would this now go through the queue if I submitted it? Or do I need to push the darkness further? I'd like to keep the lines on the face lighter so it doesn't interfere as much with interpreting the head as a ball of snow...

2bbyL9W.png
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Hello, I just made a submission but I forgot to erase the extra parts outside the lines. Could you cancel my submission so I can re-upload the correct file? Apologies, it's been a minute since I made/submitted anything!!
Hello, I just made a submission but I forgot to erase the extra parts outside the lines. Could you cancel my submission so I can re-upload the correct file? Apologies, it's been a minute since I made/submitted anything!!
hfB8IAU.png
Hello!

Both my accents came in and that's wonderful, but the icons look a little strange/a bit to similar to each other.
Would you please consider changing the icons to instead show part of the armor, where there's more of a difference? c:

Edit: Thanks so much!
Hello!

Both my accents came in and that's wonderful, but the icons look a little strange/a bit to similar to each other.
Would you please consider changing the icons to instead show part of the armor, where there's more of a difference? c:

Edit: Thanks so much!
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Hello! I just got order 73716 back, but I'm not sure if I originally submitted it with a 5-print blueprint or a 10-print blueprint.

If I submitted it as a 5-print, would it be possible for me to return my current copies, get the blueprint refunded, and print it again with a 10-print? Also, would it be possible to expedite the reprinting order, since the skin's already been approved?

Thanks!
Hello! I just got order 73716 back, but I'm not sure if I originally submitted it with a 5-print blueprint or a 10-print blueprint.

If I submitted it as a 5-print, would it be possible for me to return my current copies, get the blueprint refunded, and print it again with a 10-print? Also, would it be possible to expedite the reprinting order, since the skin's already been approved?

Thanks!
4MKDoae.png
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/770410722717859891/808828011855216670/Skin_pv_big.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/770410722717859891/808827804123660358/skin.png[/img] Hello, I changed the colours of the lineart and the shadows to make them match the skin better. Are they too light to get approved? EDIT: um... ignore the white thingy near the beak. I'm fixing that.
Skin_pv_big.png

skin.png

Hello, I changed the colours of the lineart and the shadows to make them match the skin better. Are they too light to get approved?

EDIT: um... ignore the white thingy near the beak. I'm fixing that.
wb_aeth.png
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
dEe2UrM.png
mjtJ868.png       
LGvol4P.png
AFDqeiv.gif
@suburbansamurai @madsniper

Could submission #73883 please be canceled? I accidentally added the wrong file, thank you!
@suburbansamurai @madsniper

Could submission #73883 please be canceled? I accidentally added the wrong file, thank you!
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@StannyWolfie The name is updated.

@Suasion The tooltips are updated.

@Mostima The image is updated.

@EmSheshan Thank you for the translation.

@Renaiwom I would recommend submitting this version.

@sterlingonacid I'm sorry, I may have accidentally cancelled your resubmitted order. If I did, please let me know when you resubmit it.

@Kaial The icon for The Younger Brother has been changed for clarity between the two skins.

@endings #73716 Jianhua was ordered with a 5-Skin Blueprint. I can't expedite the order, but if you send me the 5 skins, I will refund you the Blueprint.

@Aetherna We don't do skin preapprovals in the forum as it doubles the workload. If you're unsure about the visibility of the original lines and shadows, though, I would encourage making edits until you're confident they are clearly visible before submitting.
@StannyWolfie The name is updated.

@Suasion The tooltips are updated.

@Mostima The image is updated.

@EmSheshan Thank you for the translation.

@Renaiwom I would recommend submitting this version.

@sterlingonacid I'm sorry, I may have accidentally cancelled your resubmitted order. If I did, please let me know when you resubmit it.

@Kaial The icon for The Younger Brother has been changed for clarity between the two skins.

@endings #73716 Jianhua was ordered with a 5-Skin Blueprint. I can't expedite the order, but if you send me the 5 skins, I will refund you the Blueprint.

@Aetherna We don't do skin preapprovals in the forum as it doubles the workload. If you're unsure about the visibility of the original lines and shadows, though, I would encourage making edits until you're confident they are clearly visible before submitting.
@SuburbanSamurai No worries! Resubmitted :)
@SuburbanSamurai No worries! Resubmitted :)
hfB8IAU.png
1 2 ... 685 686 687 688 689 ... 1152 1153