Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 682 683 684 685 686 ... 1139 1140
@rndzvs I would recommend submitting these versions. @endings The image is updated. @Passenger I would recommend submitting these versions. @ado On the 350x350 submitted version, the original lineart and shadow layers are tinted very light colors that make them very difficult to see, especially along the white wings and the detailed flowers. The original lineart and shadows should be more clearly visible. If you would like, you can submit this edited version that would be accepted, or submit a similar edit of your own. [img]https://i.imgur.com/vQ0D4n0.png[/img] @uwuloo Please slightly lighten the dark colors around the Chinese character next to the head so the original lineart and shadow layers are more clearly visible. @holoquest If it was a skin that was accepted within the last 14 days, you can post the adjusted version here in the forum and we will update the skin image. If it has been more than 14 days, any aesthetic changes need to be submitted as a new skin. We will always update a skin with a technical issue, such as pixels outside the dragon's silhouette, or a layer that was left on when exported to PNG that was meant to be turned off.
@rndzvs I would recommend submitting these versions.

@endings The image is updated.

@Passenger I would recommend submitting these versions.

@ado On the 350x350 submitted version, the original lineart and shadow layers are tinted very light colors that make them very difficult to see, especially along the white wings and the detailed flowers. The original lineart and shadows should be more clearly visible. If you would like, you can submit this edited version that would be accepted, or submit a similar edit of your own.
vQ0D4n0.png

@uwuloo Please slightly lighten the dark colors around the Chinese character next to the head so the original lineart and shadow layers are more clearly visible.

@holoquest If it was a skin that was accepted within the last 14 days, you can post the adjusted version here in the forum and we will update the skin image. If it has been more than 14 days, any aesthetic changes need to be submitted as a new skin. We will always update a skin with a technical issue, such as pixels outside the dragon's silhouette, or a layer that was left on when exported to PNG that was meant to be turned off.
Hi! I just realized that is credited to Lemonade (the skin's name lol) instead of me, if that could be fixed I would greatly appreciate it!
Hi! I just realized that is credited to Lemonade (the skin's name lol) instead of me, if that could be fixed I would greatly appreciate it!
DIU5jKm.pngPIaKtm5.pngOQZiZP9.pngj33abYc.pngGGdK1b0.pngtxunkgs.pngXIp3w1A.png4ycnGCm.pngcswILMH.pngPlTnKid.pngEzoDj8b.pngtz1ldS9.png
i suspect this is related to the blueprint exchange i just did , but the preview for this accent uses the wrong veilspun pose i think !

also there was a miscommunication in regards to renaming them , in part because i thought i would have to resubmit the the above accent manually . if possible i'd like to have them named accordingly ( without the quotations ) :

- " in eden . alpha saph ."
- " in eden . omega onyx ."
- " in eden . omega saph . "

thanks very much for all the assistance !
i suspect this is related to the blueprint exchange i just did , but the preview for this accent uses the wrong veilspun pose i think !

also there was a miscommunication in regards to renaming them , in part because i thought i would have to resubmit the the above accent manually . if possible i'd like to have them named accordingly ( without the quotations ) :

- " in eden . alpha saph ."
- " in eden . omega onyx ."
- " in eden . omega saph . "

thanks very much for all the assistance !
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
@SuburbanSamurai
Thank you so much, I've resubmitted them all.

Could I also please have 73271 canceled, since I know it will get denied?
@SuburbanSamurai
Thank you so much, I've resubmitted them all.

Could I also please have 73271 canceled, since I know it will get denied?
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@Kilwin The name has been fixed.

@Mem The names and pose have been fixed.
@Kilwin The name has been fixed.

@Mem The names and pose have been fixed.
Hi! This has been denied twice now for lines and shadows, but I'm not really seeing exactly where they're not visible -- without: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/432737627649736704/804420417170309180/your_throne.png[/img] with: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/432737627649736704/804420414683873360/your_throne_print.png[/img]
Hi! This has been denied twice now for lines and shadows, but I'm not really seeing exactly where they're not visible --

without:
your_throne.png

with:
your_throne_print.png
4MKDoae.png
sorry to bother with these one more time , but it looks like there was a typo made when renaming this one .

it should be ' in eden . omega saph .'
there's an extra h at the end .
sorry to bother with these one more time , but it looks like there was a typo made when renaming this one .

it should be ' in eden . omega saph .'
there's an extra h at the end .
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
Hello! Just submitted #73497! The translations for the Chinese characters on the skin are the following below: "Here's to a prosperous new year! Bring in the red envelopes!" (for the 8 circles) and then for the squares about them are "luck" on the left and "spring" on the right! For the red envelopes located in the wcm mouth are "propitious" and "year of the ox" [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/177030284053708802/805146697646735430/edit1.png[/img]
Hello! Just submitted #73497!

The translations for the Chinese characters on the skin are the following below:

"Here's to a prosperous new year! Bring in the red envelopes!" (for the 8 circles)

and then for the squares about them are "luck" on the left and "spring" on the right!
For the red envelopes located in the wcm mouth are "propitious" and "year of the ox"

edit1.png
3IHDrqr1xttqF6zxc2rXfE.png5kiGHfxwPoqgkIBBa0gYFf.png2DdaM7j1k9Sz7oO5e4nB82.gif
I submitted 3 orders of "Accent: The Dreamed Wish" instead of 2 by accident, can I get one of them (73551) cancelled?
I submitted 3 orders of "Accent: The Dreamed Wish" instead of 2 by accident, can I get one of them (73551) cancelled?
why hello there.
Hey there, I think there was a mixup with one of my orders (I believe #73409). I only received 1 copy of Faery Core - Flame, instead of 10 copies.
Hey there, I think there was a mixup with one of my orders (I believe #73409). I only received 1 copy of Faery Core - Flame, instead of 10 copies.
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
1 2 ... 682 683 684 685 686 ... 1139 1140