Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 518 519 520 521 522 ... 1139 1140
Hi could you update these two skins to reflect my username change from Feuretanzer to BewareMirror please.
Hi could you update these two skins to reflect my username change from Feuretanzer to BewareMirror please.
Nico
They/Them
FR Time: same!

tumblr_pnlvd5o9or1ulgqn7o1_250.jpg

@SuburbanSamurai
i just got four accent runs in, but i got some wrong skins - instead of 1x NEON SEER, 2x NEON DEVIL.SPIRAL M and 1x NEON DEVIL GUARD F i got my one run of NEON SEER and 3 runs of NEON DEVIL.SPIRAL M? i submitted the guardian skin seperately with NEON DEVIL.SPIRAL M (2 reprints runs) and NEON SEER (also a reprint) being submitted about a week ago (order #55050, #55051 and #55052) and NEON DEVIL.GUARD F (#55128) being submitted last friday.

i now have 10 extra copies of NEON DEVIL.SPIRAL M and none of NEON DEVIL GUARD F; what should i do? should i pm you the 10 extra copies and resubmit NEON DEVIL GUARD F?

@SuburbanSamurai
i just got four accent runs in, but i got some wrong skins - instead of 1x NEON SEER, 2x NEON DEVIL.SPIRAL M and 1x NEON DEVIL GUARD F i got my one run of NEON SEER and 3 runs of NEON DEVIL.SPIRAL M? i submitted the guardian skin seperately with NEON DEVIL.SPIRAL M (2 reprints runs) and NEON SEER (also a reprint) being submitted about a week ago (order #55050, #55051 and #55052) and NEON DEVIL.GUARD F (#55128) being submitted last friday.

i now have 10 extra copies of NEON DEVIL.SPIRAL M and none of NEON DEVIL GUARD F; what should i do? should i pm you the 10 extra copies and resubmit NEON DEVIL GUARD F?

bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@Spassow Be sure the original contour of the shadow layer is clearly visible. It's hard to see the contours of the original shadow layer on the hanging plants and tree limbs on the wing, as well as on the sword blade and dragon's chest. @Succulents Please make the original lineart and shadow darker so that the dragon's original shape and shadows are still clearly visible, such as the image below (you can also submit that version if you prefer): [img]https://i.imgur.com/gZwEuxb.png[/img] @BewareMirror The username is updated. @Limanya It looks like your NEON DEVIL GUARD F order is still pending, so you just received an extra 10x Skins of Neon NEON DEVIL.SPIRAL M. Can you PM me the extra order? Your order of NEON DEVIL GUARD F should be processed tomorrow (or later today depending on your timezone), it's pretty high on the list of pending orders.
@Spassow Be sure the original contour of the shadow layer is clearly visible. It's hard to see the contours of the original shadow layer on the hanging plants and tree limbs on the wing, as well as on the sword blade and dragon's chest.

@Succulents Please make the original lineart and shadow darker so that the dragon's original shape and shadows are still clearly visible, such as the image below (you can also submit that version if you prefer):
gZwEuxb.png

@BewareMirror The username is updated.

@Limanya It looks like your NEON DEVIL GUARD F order is still pending, so you just received an extra 10x Skins of Neon NEON DEVIL.SPIRAL M. Can you PM me the extra order? Your order of NEON DEVIL GUARD F should be processed tomorrow (or later today depending on your timezone), it's pretty high on the list of pending orders.
@SuburbanSamurai
alright, i'm relieved to hear that it didn't just get rid of that order! thank you, i'll pm the accents right away.
@SuburbanSamurai
alright, i'm relieved to hear that it didn't just get rid of that order! thank you, i'll pm the accents right away.
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@SuburbanSamurai
Thank you so much!!
@SuburbanSamurai
Thank you so much!!
Nico
They/Them
FR Time: same!

tumblr_pnlvd5o9or1ulgqn7o1_250.jpg

@SuburbanSamurai I'm not 100% sure how this works but i accdentally order and extra accent blueprint instead of accent blueprint is there any way i could fix this? i'm not sure if it would be productive to sell it on the SH ( which i can totally try anyway) but like i said, I'm new at this and not super certain on how it all works
thank you either way!
@SuburbanSamurai I'm not 100% sure how this works but i accdentally order and extra accent blueprint instead of accent blueprint is there any way i could fix this? i'm not sure if it would be productive to sell it on the SH ( which i can totally try anyway) but like i said, I'm new at this and not super certain on how it all works
thank you either way!
IMG_9901.png
@boneboy If you purchased a blueprint with gems, and you'd like a refund, please PM me the Blueprint and I will refund you the gems.
@boneboy If you purchased a blueprint with gems, and you'd like a refund, please PM me the Blueprint and I will refund you the gems.
@SuburbanSamurai hello there! Im making an accent at the moment but before I get too ahead of myself I want to know if the darkest part of this accent would be acceptable or if I should lighten it (for easy reference, the top, small darkest circle of color is the darkest that any of the dark places in the accent goes) [img]https://i.imgur.com/1GDACZ3.png[/img]
@SuburbanSamurai hello there! Im making an accent at the moment but before I get too ahead of myself I want to know if the darkest part of this accent would be acceptable or if I should lighten it (for easy reference, the top, small darkest circle of color is the darkest that any of the dark places in the accent goes)
1GDACZ3.png
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@ado We do not provide pre-approvals for skins in the forum. When we judge skins, we're mainly checking if we can clearly and easily see the original lines and shadows. Heavy contrasting dark and light colors and patterns, heavy details, and just generally very dark colors, can obscure them. If you're unsure if the dragon's original lines and shadows are clearly visible, then they may not be.
@ado We do not provide pre-approvals for skins in the forum. When we judge skins, we're mainly checking if we can clearly and easily see the original lines and shadows. Heavy contrasting dark and light colors and patterns, heavy details, and just generally very dark colors, can obscure them. If you're unsure if the dragon's original lines and shadows are clearly visible, then they may not be.
@SuburbanSamurai ah, got it ! I'm pretty sure they're ok but we'll see c':
@SuburbanSamurai ah, got it ! I'm pretty sure they're ok but we'll see c':
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
1 2 ... 518 519 520 521 522 ... 1139 1140