Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 517 518 519 520 521 ... 1143 1144
@Ravenhearst Magia's design is updated. @Succulents I would recommend making sure the original lines and contours of the shadows are more clearly visible on top of the design. The heavy details and textures tend to obscure them. This version would be acceptable if you want to submit it, or you can submit your own edit. [img]https://i.imgur.com/rKloUUy.png[/img] @ado The name is updated. @dragonNMR @Spassow @HelpfulDruid Your designs are updated.
@Ravenhearst Magia's design is updated.

@Succulents I would recommend making sure the original lines and contours of the shadows are more clearly visible on top of the design. The heavy details and textures tend to obscure them. This version would be acceptable if you want to submit it, or you can submit your own edit.
rKloUUy.png

@ado The name is updated.

@dragonNMR @Spassow @HelpfulDruid Your designs are updated.

@SuburbanSamurai thank you!
@SuburbanSamurai thank you!
@SuburbanSamurai figured I should let you know, the Custom Skins page shows the previous version of a submitted skin that was updated [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/556875692277760042/563019966404886548/12.png[/img] [center][skin=29472][skin=29544][/center] Just letting you know in case it's something you guys would like to look into @_@ I have submitted orders with Moondancer previously and got the updated version back so there's no issue with printing, it's just the display on the preview area on the page. I wasn't really sure where to report this bug orz
@SuburbanSamurai figured I should let you know, the Custom Skins page shows the previous version of a submitted skin that was updated

12.png

Just letting you know in case it's something you guys would like to look into @_@ I have submitted orders with Moondancer previously and got the updated version back so there's no issue with printing, it's just the display on the preview area on the page.

I wasn't really sure where to report this bug orz
@Ravenhearst This was a known and unavoidable issue when the tech team updated the submission page. Unfortunately, the "Select Skin" reprint images you see on the submission page and database images you see when you preview or apply a skin to a dragon are not loaded from the same data list, which is the reason you see the Order # listed on the reprint submission instead of the Skin #. There are plans to address this with future updates but I don't have a timetable on that.
@Ravenhearst This was a known and unavoidable issue when the tech team updated the submission page. Unfortunately, the "Select Skin" reprint images you see on the submission page and database images you see when you preview or apply a skin to a dragon are not loaded from the same data list, which is the reason you see the Order # listed on the reprint submission instead of the Skin #. There are plans to address this with future updates but I don't have a timetable on that.
@SuburbanSamurai I'm back, I'm sorry. I just noticed the skin has a female Imperial instead of a male. Could it please be changed? Thank you!

@SuburbanSamurai I'm back, I'm sorry. I just noticed the skin has a female Imperial instead of a male. Could it please be changed? Thank you!

dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@dragonNMR The icon image was updated, I think the image just needs to be refreshed in your browser. right click on it in and open the image in a new tab and hit ctrl+shift+R.
@dragonNMR The icon image was updated, I think the image just needs to be refreshed in your browser. right click on it in and open the image in a new tab and hit ctrl+shift+R.
@SuburbanSamurai Hi! Can I cancel order #55053? Should be a 5-copy run of High Tea for Coatl M.

Edit: Thank you very much! I apologize for the inconvenience.
@SuburbanSamurai Hi! Can I cancel order #55053? Should be a 5-copy run of High Tea for Coatl M.

Edit: Thank you very much! I apologize for the inconvenience.
@SuburbanSamurai oh I see then o.o I was curious as to why the skins had order numbers and not their ID's, thank you for clarifying all that!
@SuburbanSamurai oh I see then o.o I was curious as to why the skins had order numbers and not their ID's, thank you for clarifying all that!
@SuburbanSamurai This skin had been denied for 3 times. Is this acceptable? [img]https://i.sssu.net/2019/04/07/5ca9995b8e2f3.png[/img] This is the version without shadow. [img]https://i.sssu.net/2019/04/07/5ca9980fda557.png[/img] I've submitted it as order#55156.
@SuburbanSamurai
This skin had been denied for 3 times. Is this acceptable?
5ca9995b8e2f3.png

This is the version without shadow.
5ca9980fda557.png

I've submitted it as order#55156.

5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
[center]Hello! 55029 was denied due to lineart/shadows -- this is my first time using 'white' spaces on skins so I kind of figured something like this would happen. :,0 Could you point out where the issue areas are? Thank you so much! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZdJkxsQ.png[/img] edit: Could I also get #55180 cancelled please?[/center]
Hello! 55029 was denied due to lineart/shadows -- this is my first time using 'white' spaces on skins so I kind of figured something like this would happen. :,0
Could you point out where the issue areas are? Thank you so much!
ZdJkxsQ.png

edit: Could I also get #55180 cancelled please?
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
1 2 ... 517 518 519 520 521 ... 1143 1144