Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 1144 1145
@SuburbanSamurai

If I can get a quick clarification, a few accents I submitted were rejected despite having identical coverage to these:

Has the process for counting transparent pixels become more strict recently? I realize that this amount of coverage is at the edge of what's acceptable (and I already had to adjust then before they were accepted the first time, although I was still unsure whether I'd gone far enough). Anyways, I'll try again to figure out how to use the histogram properly for the low opacity parts.

Also, are the accents posted above no longer acceptable to be reprinted?

Edit: After figuring out the histogram tool following the instructions earlier in this thread, it looks like those fae accents are way over for coverage. I have no idea what I was checking before, but apparently I was doing it wrong. Totally understand if these can't be submitted/resubmitted as accents (and recommend adding some kind of tutorial for histogram use to the Custom Skins section).
@SuburbanSamurai

If I can get a quick clarification, a few accents I submitted were rejected despite having identical coverage to these:

Has the process for counting transparent pixels become more strict recently? I realize that this amount of coverage is at the edge of what's acceptable (and I already had to adjust then before they were accepted the first time, although I was still unsure whether I'd gone far enough). Anyways, I'll try again to figure out how to use the histogram properly for the low opacity parts.

Also, are the accents posted above no longer acceptable to be reprinted?

Edit: After figuring out the histogram tool following the instructions earlier in this thread, it looks like those fae accents are way over for coverage. I have no idea what I was checking before, but apparently I was doing it wrong. Totally understand if these can't be submitted/resubmitted as accents (and recommend adding some kind of tutorial for histogram use to the Custom Skins section).
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
Thanks SuburbanSamurai!
Thanks SuburbanSamurai!
shopT.gifIAVsupb.pngy7TyMJF.png
@SuburbanSamurai Hello :) I submitted my very first Accent one or two days ago, and i think i did something wrong with resizing, it is too big :/ Could i get the Blueprint back, so i can change it to the right size ? Thank you very much :) EDIT: Also another thingy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4826529] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48266/4826529_350.png[/img] [/url] I might be wrong, but it looks for me that this account is misplaced ? On the horns it looks like its one pixel off of the horn ? I'm not sure^^
@SuburbanSamurai

Hello :)

I submitted my very first Accent one or two days ago, and i think i did something wrong with resizing, it is too big :/
Could i get the Blueprint back, so i can change it to the right size ?

Thank you very much :)

EDIT:

Also another thingy:

4826529_350.png

I might be wrong, but it looks for me that this account is misplaced ?
On the horns it looks like its one pixel off of the horn ?
I'm not sure^^
Eisbrecher-Text.png
@SuburbanSamurai
Terribly sorry for troubling you! But could you please change the designer name of this accent: from me to "blackkylin"? Thank you sooooo much in advance ;w;
@SuburbanSamurai
Terribly sorry for troubling you! But could you please change the designer name of this accent: from me to "blackkylin"? Thank you sooooo much in advance ;w;
DontCare_zps2af8a852.png
@LiquidSilver Designs submitted at the wrong size will be rejected and the blueprints returned automatically. About the horns, they look correct to me.
@LiquidSilver Designs submitted at the wrong size will be rejected and the blueprints returned automatically. About the horns, they look correct to me.
@SuburbanSamurai Yeah, i got the blueprint back and resubmittet it, this time it should be correct ^^ About the Accent, i meant to see that the accent is a bit off of the Dragon, since it looks like it's not fully on the horns. [img]http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150109/qq867euz.jpg[/img] I took a closer picture so it's bigger
@SuburbanSamurai

Yeah, i got the blueprint back and resubmittet it, this time it should be correct ^^

About the Accent, i meant to see that the accent is a bit off of the Dragon, since it looks like it's not fully on the horns.
qq867euz.jpg
I took a closer picture so it's bigger
Eisbrecher-Text.png
[quote name="rbb" date="2015-01-08 16:42:54"] Terribly sorry for troubling you! But could you please change the designer name of this accent: [skin=8081] from me to "blackkylin"? Thank you sooooo much in advance ;w;[/quote] @SuburbanSamurai Repost since you seems to miss it :D
rbb wrote on 2015-01-08 16:42:54:

@SuburbanSamurai

Repost since you seems to miss it :D
DontCare_zps2af8a852.png
@rbb The original account owner has to be the user that requests the change.

@LiquidSilver The horns apparel is in its correct location, it's not supposed to perfectly overlap the original horn, it's just wrapping around it.
@rbb The original account owner has to be the user that requests the change.

@LiquidSilver The horns apparel is in its correct location, it's not supposed to perfectly overlap the original horn, it's just wrapping around it.
@SuburbanSamurai
Could you possibly reconsider it please? ;w;
Blackkylin's account was locked and she didn't come back to play, belongs to a former accent series she designed including 10+ recolors, most of them haven't been printed when she'd left FR. I had her permission to keep all of her original accent document and print them.
There're the ones already on the site:
@SuburbanSamurai
Could you possibly reconsider it please? ;w;
Blackkylin's account was locked and she didn't come back to play, belongs to a former accent series she designed including 10+ recolors, most of them haven't been printed when she'd left FR. I had her permission to keep all of her original accent document and print them.
There're the ones already on the site:
DontCare_zps2af8a852.png
As much as it pains me to admit it, I got 20 copies of royal drapes instead of ten today, and unless I've been accent submitting in my sleep again, I need to send these extras back. Wat do?
As much as it pains me to admit it, I got 20 copies of royal drapes instead of ten today, and unless I've been accent submitting in my sleep again, I need to send these extras back. Wat do?
2u8j5dz.jpg
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 1144 1145