Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 ... 1139 1140
I’m having some technical difficulties trying to design my first skin. I’ve downloaded the PSD, and it shows normally in my files. However when I open it in my art program, all the layers are just white squares. Does anyone know why this is happening?
I use Krita btw. I looked it up and it’s supposed to support PSD files. I don’t feel like learning a whole new art program.
I’m having some technical difficulties trying to design my first skin. I’ve downloaded the PSD, and it shows normally in my files. However when I open it in my art program, all the layers are just white squares. Does anyone know why this is happening?
I use Krita btw. I looked it up and it’s supposed to support PSD files. I don’t feel like learning a whole new art program.
They/she pronouns
78U3eWS.png
5iXiC8z.png
Hi, it's been months now and I haven't received an update on order #117354
I was wondering if anything's going on with that, or if I could simply get an update on it.
Hi, it's been months now and I haven't received an update on order #117354
I was wondering if anything's going on with that, or if I could simply get an update on it.
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | WishlistoXrDZ.gif85e4x.gif54zSC.gifePIyS.gif
Hi, would it be possible to get the image for [item=skin: loved for eternity] be replaced by this? I noticed too late that the lineart I drew for the wings are a little too thick and was left uncoloured. There are no other difference or changes besides this. Thank you! [img]https://imgur.com/FLiyL8U.png[/img]
Hi, would it be possible to get the image for Skin: Loved for Eternity be replaced by this? I noticed too late that the lineart I drew for the wings are a little too thick and was left uncoloured. There are no other difference or changes besides this. Thank you!
FLiyL8U.png
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@endings The name has been changed.

@Yelloweye The images have been updated.

@xfjackal I've cancelled the order so you can resubmit with the correct file.

@Kaifloof We are unable to do pre-approvals of new skins in the forum.

@HappyLittleSnek This order says it was accepted. Did you not receive your copies?

@Alphrussia The image has been updated.
@endings The name has been changed.

@Yelloweye The images have been updated.

@xfjackal I've cancelled the order so you can resubmit with the correct file.

@Kaifloof We are unable to do pre-approvals of new skins in the forum.

@HappyLittleSnek This order says it was accepted. Did you not receive your copies?

@Alphrussia The image has been updated.
@madsniper Fair enough, I removed my post ^^
@madsniper Fair enough, I removed my post ^^
14743454p.png
Fandragon
directory!

TO5f5vS.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
loimysO.png
60eldD0.gif
Rq2knnC.png
uPNWHgD.png
LIsmQsQ.png
ELWEhez.png
R1dejfm.png

Temple of Time Hatchery
Hello, I received my accent Guardian Foo today. A couple of issues:

1. While the thumbnail looks correct, the actual image itself is a whole other skin entirely. It appears to be Alphrussia's auraboa skin above. Makes for a cool glitch effect, but I would like it to be corrected please!

2. I did submit it with a skin pack despite accent coverage (this was intentional as clarified via PM), but could it still be named to Accent: Guardian Foo in case I ever want to reprint it using an accent pack?

Thanks!
Hello, I received my accent Guardian Foo today. A couple of issues:

1. While the thumbnail looks correct, the actual image itself is a whole other skin entirely. It appears to be Alphrussia's auraboa skin above. Makes for a cool glitch effect, but I would like it to be corrected please!

2. I did submit it with a skin pack despite accent coverage (this was intentional as clarified via PM), but could it still be named to Accent: Guardian Foo in case I ever want to reprint it using an accent pack?

Thanks!
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
[img]https://files.catbox.moe/cprkz0.png[/img] This got denied! Is this file good?
cprkz0.png
This got denied! Is this file good?
I'm Toucanda! Check out my stuff
SKIN SHOP | DRESS/SCRY 4 GEMS
CUSTOMS
@madsniper Oh.. I did not receive any copies, pretty sure I was supposed to receive 1 copy because of the blueprint I bought.
@madsniper Oh.. I did not receive any copies, pretty sure I was supposed to receive 1 copy because of the blueprint I bought.
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | WishlistoXrDZ.gif85e4x.gif54zSC.gifePIyS.gif
hello! i accidentally submitted Skin: eel cove with a 1 print blueprint. is it possible to have it 'exchanged' for a five print blueprint? if not i will just resubmit as usual! thank you very much!
hello! i accidentally submitted Skin: eel cove with a 1 print blueprint. is it possible to have it 'exchanged' for a five print blueprint? if not i will just resubmit as usual! thank you very much!
Zx2FH9a.png
@Teg741 The image has been fixed and the skin has been switched to an Accent. @ToucandaToucan The original shadow layer in this design is still tinted light colors that make it difficult to see, specifically on the back of the dragon. Here is an edit you can use to resubmit with that will be accepted. Alternatively, you can resubmit with your own similarly edited version. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/ToucandaToucan8-alt.png[/img] @HappyLittleSnek It appears that this order was supposed to be rejected because the original dragon illustration is still active in the file, but instead it was accepted by mistake. Please PM me with the PNG for this skin with this layer turned off, and I can put it into the database for you. @jackaling We can refund the blueprint, but to order the 5 pack it will have to go back through the queue. We can prioritize this order once you resubmit.
@Teg741 The image has been fixed and the skin has been switched to an Accent.

@ToucandaToucan The original shadow layer in this design is still tinted light colors that make it difficult to see, specifically on the back of the dragon. Here is an edit you can use to resubmit with that will be accepted. Alternatively, you can resubmit with your own similarly edited version.
ToucandaToucan8-alt.png

@HappyLittleSnek It appears that this order was supposed to be rejected because the original dragon illustration is still active in the file, but instead it was accepted by mistake. Please PM me with the PNG for this skin with this layer turned off, and I can put it into the database for you.

@jackaling We can refund the blueprint, but to order the 5 pack it will have to go back through the queue. We can prioritize this order once you resubmit.
1 2 ... 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 ... 1139 1140