Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 ... 1132 1133
@madsniper Ohh that makes sense. I'll have to remake it then, since the file is already saved that way and it won't let me undo it.. I'll PM you with it once I do that!
@madsniper Ohh that makes sense. I'll have to remake it then, since the file is already saved that way and it won't let me undo it.. I'll PM you with it once I do that!
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlistjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gifV8rfN.gifMroYj.gifexWWM.gif
Hello! I received Angelic Temptation back and it's been placed on the wrong gender base. Supposed to be for imperial male, but currently on the base for imperial female. The icon is correct, just the base. Could this be corrected please?

Hello! I received Angelic Temptation back and it's been placed on the wrong gender base. Supposed to be for imperial male, but currently on the base for imperial female. The icon is correct, just the base. Could this be corrected please?

OIUN2Fc.png eoeoeo eoeoeo rAns2Aq.png

[quote name="madsniper" date="2024-03-14 06:15:22" ]@/jackaling We can refund the blueprint, but to order the 5 pack it will have to go back through the queue. We can prioritize this order once you resubmit. [/quote] thank you! i sent in the new order, it's #120506. i will send the original copy back to SuburbanSamurai for a refund. thanks again!
madsniper wrote on 2024-03-14 06:15:22:
@/jackaling We can refund the blueprint, but to order the 5 pack it will have to go back through the queue. We can prioritize this order once you resubmit.

thank you! i sent in the new order, it's #120506. i will send the original copy back to SuburbanSamurai for a refund. thanks again!
Zx2FH9a.png
hello! i have a 1-print skin blueprint that i bought a while ago, but since i don't intend to send in any single prints any time soon, where can i get a refund on it? thanks
hello! i have a 1-print skin blueprint that i bought a while ago, but since i don't intend to send in any single prints any time soon, where can i get a refund on it? thanks
8aKVtucC_o.png
Hi! I've apparently had zero brain cells recently and have bought:
- 2-copy accent blueprint when I meant to buy a 2-pack multicopy
- 10-pack accent when I meand to buy a 10-pack skin

Would it be possible to get a refund on these?
Hi! I've apparently had zero brain cells recently and have bought:
- 2-copy accent blueprint when I meant to buy a 2-pack multicopy
- 10-pack accent when I meand to buy a 10-pack skin

Would it be possible to get a refund on these?
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Order #120640, name of the skin translates to "snake murmur."
Order #120640, name of the skin translates to "snake murmur."
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
@Schellis The dragon has been fixed.

@2BDamned Yes, just PM @SuburbanSamurai with the blueprint and he will send you a gem refund.

@Vendrus Yes, just PM @SuburbanSamurai with the blueprints and he will send you gem refunds.

@Njerro Thanks for letting us know.
@Schellis The dragon has been fixed.

@2BDamned Yes, just PM @SuburbanSamurai with the blueprint and he will send you a gem refund.

@Vendrus Yes, just PM @SuburbanSamurai with the blueprints and he will send you gem refunds.

@Njerro Thanks for letting us know.
Done, thank you!
Done, thank you!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Hello! Could you please cancel order #120641? Thank you!
Hello! Could you please cancel order #120641? Thank you!
IQVDOqH.png
i am such a malfunction, order #120617 the .png did not retain the background transparency, if i could resubmit with the fixed file that'd be super.
i am such a malfunction, order #120617 the .png did not retain the background transparency, if i could resubmit with the fixed file that'd be super.
1 2 ... 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 ... 1132 1133