Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 ... 1144 1145
hello here, I'd like to know if #116279 was passed or denied, it was submitted on Dec 20, I've heard about orders after that has been sent back
hello here, I'd like to know if #116279 was passed or denied, it was submitted on Dec 20, I've heard about orders after that has been sent back
48d90af792736271533b9373b37ee9b5300a71c7.png99abed98914d1bd2f919685ea8bbf10aafe4f19c.png
hello! the icon for is an auraboa instead of a pearlcatcher but other than that there isn’t issues with the pose, it does in fact go on pearlcatchers just fine
hello! the icon for is an auraboa instead of a pearlcatcher but other than that there isn’t issues with the pose, it does in fact go on pearlcatchers just fine
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
Hello! It’s been ages but I only just realised I named this skin incorrectly:

Would I be able to have it renamed it to ‘fifteenth grade grom’? Thank you and sorry for the trouble!!
Hello! It’s been ages but I only just realised I named this skin incorrectly:

Would I be able to have it renamed it to ‘fifteenth grade grom’? Thank you and sorry for the trouble!!
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
Hi i think i forgot to specify aether male on my submission ( order #116709 )
Hi i think i forgot to specify aether male on my submission ( order #116709 )
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
[quote name="SuburbanSamurai" date="2023-12-26 21:24:50" ] @auroshen You're correct that they are Accent sized prints, even though it looks like they were all submitted with Skin Blueprints. They've been udpated to display as Accents, so you can use Accent sized Blueprints for future reprints. [/quote] i know this was my mistake but is there any chance i could get a refund of that extra 10kg :') no worries if not!
SuburbanSamurai wrote on 2023-12-26 21:24:50:
@auroshen You're correct that they are Accent sized prints, even though it looks like they were all submitted with Skin Blueprints. They've been udpated to display as Accents, so you can use Accent sized Blueprints for future reprints.

i know this was my mistake but is there any chance i could get a refund of that extra 10kg :') no worries if not!
yDxBpzp.png
Hello, in a previous denial I got this: This looks great, but the lineart and shadow layers must remain intact and noticeably darker than the colors that they are above. The original lineart and shadow layers are tinted very light colors that make them difficult to see on top of the design, especially the dragon's tail tip and wings, as well as the flowers on the dragon's head. Please darken the original lineart and shadow layers so they are more clearly visible on top of the design before resubmitting. But I was denied again with a general request to darken the shadows. Can I please be pointed to what still needs darkened? Thanks! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/jqmVKPzT/100-1-copy2.png[/img]
Hello, in a previous denial I got this:

This looks great, but the lineart and shadow layers must remain intact and noticeably darker than the colors that they are above. The original lineart and shadow layers are tinted very light colors that make them difficult to see on top of the design, especially the dragon's tail tip and wings, as well as the flowers on the dragon's head. Please darken the original lineart and shadow layers so they are more clearly visible on top of the design before resubmitting.

But I was denied again with a general request to darken the shadows. Can I please be pointed to what still needs darkened? Thanks!
100-1-copy2.png
this was denied for light shadows, how much do i need to darken still? [img]https://i.imgur.com/itDuhJd.png[/img]
this was denied for light shadows, how much do i need to darken still?

itDuhJd.png
hi, sorry to bother again. i got 5 copies of back instead of . i think there might have been some confusion because i had the second skin renamed after i submitted it (or i submitted wrong, clearly i've been doing that a lot lately) but i was wondering if i could send it in to get the copies swapped.
hi, sorry to bother again. i got 5 copies of back instead of . i think there might have been some confusion because i had the second skin renamed after i submitted it (or i submitted wrong, clearly i've been doing that a lot lately) but i was wondering if i could send it in to get the copies swapped.
yDxBpzp.png
Hello, I received order 116436 back but haven’t received anything for 116437 yet (galactic rift) and just wanted to check that it hadn’t been missed (assuming it wasn’t special queued? since this is its 7th through orz)

This version is the version that got denied for lines and shadows being too chromatic with the version suggested by madsniper clipped to it at 80-85% (to negate how grey the suggested version was orz)

edit: received back just now, thank you, sorry I'm an idiot idk what that last version was orz, next version will be what was above

Hello, I received order 116436 back but haven’t received anything for 116437 yet (galactic rift) and just wanted to check that it hadn’t been missed (assuming it wasn’t special queued? since this is its 7th through orz)

This version is the version that got denied for lines and shadows being too chromatic with the version suggested by madsniper clipped to it at 80-85% (to negate how grey the suggested version was orz)

edit: received back just now, thank you, sorry I'm an idiot idk what that last version was orz, next version will be what was above

cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
hi! i need some help with the lines and shadows of something, but it's a secret santa gift - could i maybe dm someone for help please?
hi! i need some help with the lines and shadows of something, but it's a secret santa gift - could i maybe dm someone for help please?
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
1 2 ... 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 ... 1144 1145