Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Az's Accents: NEW GILDED GAOLERS!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@azrielen

I'm interested in a copy of the burned away accent, if I may? c:

I think it was burned away.. a legit minute has passed. its totally acceptable to have forgotten something after a whooooole 60 seconds has gone by. kinda like the 30 second rule but for brains ..or lack there of pppft *nods*

Hmm.. I def need more of those four eyed bitey things. and noodles too. I just noticed I exalted my only spiral sometime ago. My lair feels nekkid suddenly.. despite being so frickin full. haha

I'll have to pay in gems 'cause everytime I get up to 30-35 treasure i buy a fire skin. so I have like idk a whopping 987 treasure right now ._.

gems is probably a preferred payment type anyways? but I figured I'd say something anyways. because I can. u vu
@azrielen

I'm interested in a copy of the burned away accent, if I may? c:

I think it was burned away.. a legit minute has passed. its totally acceptable to have forgotten something after a whooooole 60 seconds has gone by. kinda like the 30 second rule but for brains ..or lack there of pppft *nods*

Hmm.. I def need more of those four eyed bitey things. and noodles too. I just noticed I exalted my only spiral sometime ago. My lair feels nekkid suddenly.. despite being so frickin full. haha

I'll have to pay in gems 'cause everytime I get up to 30-35 treasure i buy a fire skin. so I have like idk a whopping 987 treasure right now ._.

gems is probably a preferred payment type anyways? but I figured I'd say something anyways. because I can. u vu
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Slacker I've put you down for a slot! Yes gems is preferred, since it helps buy the blueprint! :D Send the gems now or I'll ping everyone later when it's ready to submit.
@Slacker I've put you down for a slot! Yes gems is preferred, since it helps buy the blueprint! :D Send the gems now or I'll ping everyone later when it's ready to submit.
HEPmLsK.png
@azrielen 72 hours is 3 days, right? And sounds good I... will see abt getting more than 13kT lol
@azrielen 72 hours is 3 days, right? And sounds good I... will see abt getting more than 13kT lol
@Meridok Yeah 3 days from the time I posted that. Otherwise I will sell the accent to someone from run 2. :) Let me know if you still have an issue raising funds. (Note that I'll also accept random apparel and familiars you might have laying around as part of payment.)
@Meridok Yeah 3 days from the time I posted that. Otherwise I will sell the accent to someone from run 2. :) Let me know if you still have an issue raising funds. (Note that I'll also accept random apparel and familiars you might have laying around as part of payment.)
HEPmLsK.png
@azrielen
Could I get a slot for the mirror accent please?
@azrielen
Could I get a slot for the mirror accent please?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora Absolutely! :) Thank very much!

Feel free to send your 500 gems or 200k treasure now or later when you are pinged.

The second run should have enough orders now, but I want to make sure the accent is approved first. Will send the second run immediately after the first is approved.
@Takora Absolutely! :) Thank very much!

Feel free to send your 500 gems or 200k treasure now or later when you are pinged.

The second run should have enough orders now, but I want to make sure the accent is approved first. Will send the second run immediately after the first is approved.
HEPmLsK.png
Woop. Still waiting on approval. :)
Woop. Still waiting on approval. :)
HEPmLsK.png
@MotherBear @RedCoyote @Fujoshi @Niharike @Ickyrus @mus @ecks

Round 1 has been approved! :DDDD I will be sending them out shortly!

@iamsoeridone @Meridok Send your payments within the next 48 hours and I'll send you the accent asap! :D

Round 2 will be sent out for approval as soon as all payments for Round 1 are collected.
@MotherBear @RedCoyote @Fujoshi @Niharike @Ickyrus @mus @ecks

Round 1 has been approved! :DDDD I will be sending them out shortly!

@iamsoeridone @Meridok Send your payments within the next 48 hours and I'll send you the accent asap! :D

Round 2 will be sent out for approval as soon as all payments for Round 1 are collected.
HEPmLsK.png
Aaah, thanks very much! :D I'm happy your accent got approved~
Aaah, thanks very much! :D I'm happy your accent got approved~
image_by_theinquisitor201-daig7tg.pngx
@azrielen Sweet! And congrats on it being approved. :D
@azrielen Sweet! And congrats on it being approved. :D
Bark bark!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40