Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Az's Accents: NEW GILDED GAOLERS!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@azrielen - Oh boy its still gorgeous! I have neither payment nor dragon for this accent, though. However, I'm interested in future accents!
@azrielen - Oh boy its still gorgeous! I have neither payment nor dragon for this accent, though. However, I'm interested in future accents!
8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.png
@azrielen - This was the one I was most hoping would win. Put me down for a treasure slot!
@azrielen - This was the one I was most hoping would win. Put me down for a treasure slot!
@azrielen
I'll reserve please! :D
@azrielen
I'll reserve please! :D
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@azrielen
I don't have a Mirror to put the accent on, and I'm almost considering going out to find one just for the accent.
However, may I be added to the ping list for future accents? I adore your work. :3
@azrielen
I don't have a Mirror to put the accent on, and I'm almost considering going out to find one just for the accent.
However, may I be added to the ping list for future accents? I adore your work. :3
8cyCQlv.gifbCunjaM.pngThXlXJ7.pngvPAKvBC.gif2CNAACg.gif
@azrielen /grabby hands/ I NEED THIS SO MUCH. :D I'll take a gem slot! Though, I gotta ask- do you do previews? I'd like to see what it looks like on this guy. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1050] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11/1050_350.png[/img] [/url]
@azrielen
/grabby hands/ I NEED THIS SO MUCH. :D I'll take a gem slot!

Though, I gotta ask- do you do previews? I'd like to see what it looks like on this guy.
1050_350.png
tumblr_ofrt4iDtP61tq219lo_250.png Visit my art shop!
@azrielen
I'd love a copy, but sadly I can't afford it.
@azrielen
I'd love a copy, but sadly I can't afford it.
@azrielen
Can I get a slot for Burned Away please? c:
@azrielen
Can I get a slot for Burned Away please? c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxgaNR54h.gif
Ein2UNi.pngCw6CDrs.png8uPUezH.png
sZPmYsE.gif
@nika Here's is your preview!

5op2M5b.png

@iamsoeridone @Ickyrus @Niharike @mus @ecks You have been added to the first run! :D

@RWMVG1DC @Cydragon @Archfiend You have been added to the second run, which I'll be submitting immediately once the first one goes through just so that I know it will be approved.

Thanks so much everyone for your interest!

Cydragon I will have your preview in a minute!
@nika Here's is your preview!

5op2M5b.png

@iamsoeridone @Ickyrus @Niharike @mus @ecks You have been added to the first run! :D

@RWMVG1DC @Cydragon @Archfiend You have been added to the second run, which I'll be submitting immediately once the first one goes through just so that I know it will be approved.

Thanks so much everyone for your interest!

Cydragon I will have your preview in a minute!
HEPmLsK.png
@Cydragon Your preview!

TKzxIs3.png
@Cydragon Your preview!

TKzxIs3.png
HEPmLsK.png
Hello everyone! The first run of Burned Away is sold out and a second run is open! :D

I actually have enough gems to submit the accent now so I will work on that immediately.

@MotherBear @RedCoyote @Niharike You have all paid already. Thanks very much!

@Fujoshi @iamsoeridone @Meridok @Ickyrus @mus @ecks Please send in your payments of 500 gems or 200k treasure within the next 72 hours. :)

Thanks again, everyone! I'm very happy you all like the accent! :D
Hello everyone! The first run of Burned Away is sold out and a second run is open! :D

I actually have enough gems to submit the accent now so I will work on that immediately.

@MotherBear @RedCoyote @Niharike You have all paid already. Thanks very much!

@Fujoshi @iamsoeridone @Meridok @Ickyrus @mus @ecks Please send in your payments of 500 gems or 200k treasure within the next 72 hours. :)

Thanks again, everyone! I'm very happy you all like the accent! :D
HEPmLsK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40