Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Az's Accents: NEW GILDED GAOLERS!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40
@nika I have a slot in round 2 set aside for you, if you want it after seeing your preview. let me know either way!
@nika I have a slot in round 2 set aside for you, if you want it after seeing your preview. let me know either way!
HEPmLsK.png
@azrielen Oh, right, sorry! I was going to think about it and then forgot. It doesn't quite work for me, but it's still a really cool accent - thanks for the preview.
@azrielen Oh, right, sorry! I was going to think about it and then forgot. It doesn't quite work for me, but it's still a really cool accent - thanks for the preview.
@nika No problem! Thanks for letting me know. :)
@nika No problem! Thanks for letting me know. :)
HEPmLsK.png
@RWMVG1DC @Cydragon @Archfiend @Takora

Run 2 of Burned Away has been submitted! :D

The last one took a few days to go through. I will have them to you as soon as they arrive. The extras will go up for sale on the AH.

@Slacker

I am awaiting your payment if you are still interested in the accent. Let me know! :D
@RWMVG1DC @Cydragon @Archfiend @Takora

Run 2 of Burned Away has been submitted! :D

The last one took a few days to go through. I will have them to you as soon as they arrive. The extras will go up for sale on the AH.

@Slacker

I am awaiting your payment if you are still interested in the accent. Let me know! :D
HEPmLsK.png
@azrielen

oh, shoot... I forgot to pay. nothin' out of the ordinarly, alas; memory, why have thou forsaken me again and again and again ;; lol. I only have like 300 gems now, but I'll totally send you the full amount once I get to 500.. it's only a matter of time... >__>;

sorry about the delays uxu;;
@azrielen

oh, shoot... I forgot to pay. nothin' out of the ordinarly, alas; memory, why have thou forsaken me again and again and again ;; lol. I only have like 300 gems now, but I'll totally send you the full amount once I get to 500.. it's only a matter of time... >__>;

sorry about the delays uxu;;
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Slacker It's all cool! Thanks for the update!
@Slacker It's all cool! Thanks for the update!
HEPmLsK.png
gioHXlS.png

@Batcrooks @nika @Mourwen @Holographic @Cydragon @Meridok

New accent! Gilded Snapper M! My Swipp's Swap Stand Contest entry that did not get chosen. :D

A preliminary run of 10 has already been submitted. Taking reserves for when they arrive. Others will be tossed on the AH!
gioHXlS.png

@Batcrooks @nika @Mourwen @Holographic @Cydragon @Meridok

New accent! Gilded Snapper M! My Swipp's Swap Stand Contest entry that did not get chosen. :D

A preliminary run of 10 has already been submitted. Taking reserves for when they arrive. Others will be tossed on the AH!
HEPmLsK.png
Oh very pretty! Sadly I have... absolutely no male snappers, lol. Looks great though!
Oh very pretty! Sadly I have... absolutely no male snappers, lol. Looks great though!
@azrielen I like his nails x3 can I get a ping when you put them up in the AH?
@azrielen I like his nails x3 can I get a ping when you put them up in the AH?
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@azrielen I'd like a ping for when you release it so I can test it on my Pallas, please :D
@azrielen I'd like a ping for when you release it so I can test it on my Pallas, please :D
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40