Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Az's Accents: NEW GILDED GAOLERS!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40
@azrielen If I could take a gem slot for the male snapper accent that would be lovely, and also added to the pinglist for the female one? Just let me know if you would prefer payment now or when the slots are filled.
@azrielen If I could take a gem slot for the male snapper accent that would be lovely, and also added to the pinglist for the female one? Just let me know if you would prefer payment now or when the slots are filled.
@Jekka I'll put you down for the gem slot. Many thanks! If you want to pay now, that's totally cool, since I already submitted the blueprint. If for some reason it's not approved I will provide a refund. :)

@snowpea Sure thing. Let me know if you want me to set aside a copy or preview it for you on a Snapper!

@Calavera Post him here and I can preview it for you, if you like. or let me know if you want me to hold a copy.
@Jekka I'll put you down for the gem slot. Many thanks! If you want to pay now, that's totally cool, since I already submitted the blueprint. If for some reason it's not approved I will provide a refund. :)

@snowpea Sure thing. Let me know if you want me to set aside a copy or preview it for you on a Snapper!

@Calavera Post him here and I can preview it for you, if you like. or let me know if you want me to hold a copy.
HEPmLsK.png
@azrielen Put me down for gilded snapper :D
@azrielen Put me down for gilded snapper :D
tumblr_inline_ncgrdk8eCt1seh6yq.gif
@Die Are you interested in a gem or treasure slot or do you just want a ping when they come in? :)
@Die Are you interested in a gem or treasure slot or do you just want a ping when they come in? :)
HEPmLsK.png
@azrielen Could you ping me if you order more Burned Away accents?
@azrielen Could you ping me if you order more Burned Away accents?
64514_s.gif
@Founder Sure! I think I will do a run of those once I sell all of these Snapper ones. :)
@Founder Sure! I think I will do a run of those once I sell all of these Snapper ones. :)
HEPmLsK.png
@azrielen

May I get added to a ping list if "Burned Away" is ever reprinted? That is one amazing accent!
@azrielen

May I get added to a ping list if "Burned Away" is ever reprinted? That is one amazing accent!
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
The Gilded Snapper M accents have arrived! (Sorry or the delay, work week was crazy!)

@Die Send me your 500 gems at your earliest convenience and I'll send over your copy!

@snowpea @Calavera The leftover copies of the accent will be on the AH for 500 gems/225k treasure momentarily!

@Faileas Thank you! I will be doing another run soon!
The Gilded Snapper M accents have arrived! (Sorry or the delay, work week was crazy!)

@Die Send me your 500 gems at your earliest convenience and I'll send over your copy!

@snowpea @Calavera The leftover copies of the accent will be on the AH for 500 gems/225k treasure momentarily!

@Faileas Thank you! I will be doing another run soon!
HEPmLsK.png
@azrielen

Can you add me to your general pinglist? Your work is awesome and I want to keep an eye out for what comes out later. :3
@azrielen

Can you add me to your general pinglist? Your work is awesome and I want to keep an eye out for what comes out later. :3
@Kamimura Thank you! :D I've added you. And I'm always open to suggestions.
@Kamimura Thank you! :D I've added you. And I'm always open to suggestions.
HEPmLsK.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40