Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Luunai's Accents ]
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 ... 575 576
@Luunai
Shall I send payment now?
(and have you seen my edit?)
@Luunai
Shall I send payment now?
(and have you seen my edit?)
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
put me down for two of the Sun Emperyrean
put me down for two of the Sun Emperyrean
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@AnKa
Yes, I just noticed! xD Preview is coming asap! And if you want to send it over, you definitely can, as slots are almost filled. Unless you prefer to wait for the preview, that's fine for me as well~ :)
@AnKa
Yes, I just noticed! xD Preview is coming asap! And if you want to send it over, you definitely can, as slots are almost filled. Unless you prefer to wait for the preview, that's fine for me as well~ :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@annanowak Treasure slots for my new Coatl F accent are open! :) @AnKa Payment received, thanks a bunch! c: And here you go~ [img]http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff484/Chiyo25/AnKa-2.png[/img] @Niharike Got you, thanks! The slots already filled, so you can send payment whenever you're ready ;D
@annanowak
Treasure slots for my new Coatl F accent are open! :)

@AnKa
Payment received, thanks a bunch! c: And here you go~

AnKa-2.png

@Niharike
Got you, thanks! The slots already filled, so you can send payment whenever you're ready ;D
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@Luunai
AWESOME!!!
Thanks
@Luunai
AWESOME!!!
Thanks
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Luunai Hey! I really want Empyrean for treasure :)
@Luunai Hey! I really want Empyrean for treasure :)
@Luunai

OH MY GOD DAT EMPYREAN SUN THOOOO ASDFGHJKLJHGFDSA.

ARE U PLANNING ON REMAKING THIS ACCENT ON OTHER BREEDS? ;A;

BECAUSE I STILL LOVE YOUR COATL ANCIENT DESERT RUNES ACCENT AND I DONT WANNA TAKE IT OFF MY COATL BUT I LOVE THIS DESIGN TOO AND UGH CHOICES WHY DO I HAVE TO MAKE ONE?!
@Luunai

OH MY GOD DAT EMPYREAN SUN THOOOO ASDFGHJKLJHGFDSA.

ARE U PLANNING ON REMAKING THIS ACCENT ON OTHER BREEDS? ;A;

BECAUSE I STILL LOVE YOUR COATL ANCIENT DESERT RUNES ACCENT AND I DONT WANNA TAKE IT OFF MY COATL BUT I LOVE THIS DESIGN TOO AND UGH CHOICES WHY DO I HAVE TO MAKE ONE?!
@annanowak
Alright, I'll mark you down then ;D

@Ruinia
THANK YOU DEAR. ♥ Yes, I actually do have plans to make them for other breeds! It might take a while though, as I have way too much stuff on my to-do-list. //cries
@annanowak
Alright, I'll mark you down then ;D

@Ruinia
THANK YOU DEAR. ♥ Yes, I actually do have plans to make them for other breeds! It might take a while though, as I have way too much stuff on my to-do-list. //cries
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@Luunai

Could you please put me on a ping list for future releases of any Ancient Desert Runes. *Huge Egyptian fan here* Thanks! :D
@Luunai

Could you please put me on a ping list for future releases of any Ancient Desert Runes. *Huge Egyptian fan here* Thanks! :D
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
@Luunai
Could I grab a treasure slot for Empyrean Sun?
@Luunai
Could I grab a treasure slot for Empyrean Sun?
shadowbannerbyyuminonekocroppedmore_zps5fddaa7c.pngpuddingshadowbinder.gifshadowbannerbyyuminonekoflippedbettercroppedmore_zps9eec9de4.png
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 ... 575 576