Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Luunai's Accents ]
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 575 576
@Luunai

Could I be put on the ping list for a reprint of Oriental Moonflowers (Imp M) and Bringer of Fortune (Skydancer F) ? C;
@Luunai

Could I be put on the ping list for a reprint of Oriental Moonflowers (Imp M) and Bringer of Fortune (Skydancer F) ? C;
qZ7AMuJ.png

Custom Moodboards
Great quality and image sources!

qZ7AMuJ.png
@Luunai: can I please be put on the reprint list for wildclaw (M) bringer of fortune? It would be perfect for one of my dragons *v*
@Luunai: can I please be put on the reprint list for wildclaw (M) bringer of fortune? It would be perfect for one of my dragons *v*
tumblr_nd9hr15DBh1thjdmvo3_r1_400.png
@Luunai
Can I be put on the ping list for reprints of the Bringer Of Fortune (Skydancer F)?
@Luunai
Can I be put on the ping list for reprints of the Bringer Of Fortune (Skydancer F)?
@Luunai, So so sorry that I didn't answer you before. My computer had a tantrum and my phone doesn't really works with many pages open and so I missed the alert. I don't think I will have the gems soon, maybe for the next reprint, so I will ask you to add me to the list again.
@Luunai, So so sorry that I didn't answer you before. My computer had a tantrum and my phone doesn't really works with many pages open and so I missed the alert. I don't think I will have the gems soon, maybe for the next reprint, so I will ask you to add me to the list again.
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
@Luunai

Hello! Can I please be added to the ping list for Clockwork Wizard (Imp M) and Gold Dragon Tattoo (Imp M)?
@Luunai

Hello! Can I please be added to the ping list for Clockwork Wizard (Imp M) and Gold Dragon Tattoo (Imp M)?
84480400.png
Hello @Luunai ! Can I be added to the ping list for your Bringer of Fortune (Wildclaw M)?
Hello @Luunai ! Can I be added to the ping list for your Bringer of Fortune (Wildclaw M)?
hey there o/
Could you please add me to the pinglist for the Bringer of Fortune (WC M) accent?
hey there o/
Could you please add me to the pinglist for the Bringer of Fortune (WC M) accent?
14445.png 14555.png 16454.png
@Spark @Wakor @Jove @Notries @Lae @Amiasha @MachinesWay @Paradox
Added you all to the respective lists, thanks for your interest! :)

@RWMVG1DC
Thanks for your kind words, I'm glad you enjoy the accent. c: I'm sorry to say though, that I won't ever reprint or release it in different colors. The whole design was made exclusively for my customer, so there's definitely no way it will be made available to the public in any form. uvu I hope you understand and thanks again for your compliment, I appreciate it! :)

@LovelyDeeps
No worries at all, I'll add you back to the list ;)
@Spark @Wakor @Jove @Notries @Lae @Amiasha @MachinesWay @Paradox
Added you all to the respective lists, thanks for your interest! :)

@RWMVG1DC
Thanks for your kind words, I'm glad you enjoy the accent. c: I'm sorry to say though, that I won't ever reprint or release it in different colors. The whole design was made exclusively for my customer, so there's definitely no way it will be made available to the public in any form. uvu I hope you understand and thanks again for your compliment, I appreciate it! :)

@LovelyDeeps
No worries at all, I'll add you back to the list ;)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai
Hey, I understand. ^^ You're welcome!
@Luunai
Hey, I understand. ^^ You're welcome!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Luunai May I please be added to the ping lists for Oriental Sunflowers and Oriental Moonflowers for both male and female Imps? They are gorgeous!
@Luunai May I please be added to the ping lists for Oriental Sunflowers and Oriental Moonflowers for both male and female Imps? They are gorgeous!
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 575 576