Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Luunai's Accents ]
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 575 576
@Luunai

Oh! Could I also be pinged for reprints of Sweet Candy Dream (Snapper M) ?
@Luunai

Oh! Could I also be pinged for reprints of Sweet Candy Dream (Snapper M) ?
qZ7AMuJ.png

Custom Moodboards
Great quality and image sources!

qZ7AMuJ.png
@Vonma
Sure, I'll add you right away! Thank you so much c:

@Candor
Thanks for letting me know, I'll update the list!

@Wakor
Of course, I'm adding you. uwu
@Vonma
Sure, I'll add you right away! Thank you so much c:

@Candor
Thanks for letting me know, I'll update the list!

@Wakor
Of course, I'm adding you. uwu
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@snowpea @Patchwork @Kael @MissDismal @Nabesima @lillyleaf101 @Razaera @Ruinia @Sanrixian @Jayara @Rey @Aprikoko @disfoxface @Ikunoche @Kuku @SquishyPenguin @Solarin @Katherine @Navella @Krin @Acantha @Atlas @Clematis @Niharike @Devildove @Infomercial @Rikelle @Amphiptere @Diplocaulus @Astraeus @Tuberose @poetaster @Sasse @Sekhyt @Underland @Nowi @mintcel @encryptic @Skitties @frontyardgnome @CalypsoLaForet @TheWolfspeaker @Rathios @Jinkx @Fujo @SysyImi @Canis @louie @hat17 @melaniehopes @Azurrys @rainwaltz @Namor @Luciftian @Lanterns @ninamazing @Scientist @telescreen @HeavenlySnow @Melis @Snafflewyrm @Brianne333 @moonlily @xenogenesis @mvawesomeness @Tocklaneth @micahjaguar @Time @AnKa @Confectionary @Primula @Astraya @Serpent @Harribel @Poeziru @Frid @Hemlock13 @Assassi @sisyphus @Eitr @Peanutters @Cewientje @Kiguru @Inkcharm @scribblingface @NicoleEirin @EllieAlice @Fujoshi @Summerdawn @mcshizzle @RavenMoon @kozakura @Manda @Setnus @faithofthefallen @snairmair @mintSMASH @mwingzero @rotmeister @Pseudoscience @Oriru @Bridgemaster @folikon @Paradox [b]â–º New accent available! Empyrean Sun (Coatl F) open for preorders~[/b] [img]http://on.cx/images.php?img=i16565b9skbc.png[/img] This accent was supposed to be my second entry for the Flameforger's Festival, but I wasn't able to finish it in time, so here we go. uwu;;
@snowpea @Patchwork @Kael @MissDismal @Nabesima @lillyleaf101 @Razaera @Ruinia @Sanrixian @Jayara @Rey @Aprikoko @disfoxface @Ikunoche @Kuku @SquishyPenguin @Solarin @Katherine @Navella @Krin @Acantha @Atlas @Clematis @Niharike @Devildove @Infomercial @Rikelle @Amphiptere @Diplocaulus @Astraeus @Tuberose @poetaster @Sasse @Sekhyt @Underland @Nowi @mintcel @encryptic @Skitties @frontyardgnome @CalypsoLaForet @TheWolfspeaker @Rathios @Jinkx @Fujo @SysyImi @Canis @louie @hat17 @melaniehopes @Azurrys @rainwaltz @Namor @Luciftian @Lanterns @ninamazing @Scientist @telescreen @HeavenlySnow @Melis @Snafflewyrm @Brianne333 @moonlily @xenogenesis @mvawesomeness @Tocklaneth @micahjaguar @Time @AnKa @Confectionary @Primula @Astraya @Serpent @Harribel @Poeziru @Frid @Hemlock13 @Assassi @sisyphus @Eitr @Peanutters @Cewientje @Kiguru @Inkcharm @scribblingface @NicoleEirin @EllieAlice @Fujoshi @Summerdawn @mcshizzle @RavenMoon @kozakura @Manda @Setnus @faithofthefallen @snairmair @mintSMASH @mwingzero @rotmeister @Pseudoscience @Oriru @Bridgemaster @folikon @Paradox

â–º New accent available! Empyrean Sun (Coatl F) open for preorders~

images.php?img=i16565b9skbc.png

This accent was supposed to be my second entry for the Flameforger's Festival, but I wasn't able to finish it in time, so here we go. uwu;;
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@Luunai
Please put me down for two!
@Luunai
Please put me down for two!
@Luunai May I be put down for one of the Empyrean Sun (Coatl F) pre-orders? It's lovely!
@Luunai May I be put down for one of the Empyrean Sun (Coatl F) pre-orders? It's lovely!
As a heads up: I work the graveyard shift and am not around during the days.
@luunai
Can I get a spot for sun emperyrean!?
@luunai
Can I get a spot for sun emperyrean!?
ZVy3zUW.png
@kozakura
Will do, thank you! c:

@Nowi
Of course, I'll note you down, and thank you :3

@Sanrixian
Definitely! :D
@kozakura
Will do, thank you! c:

@Nowi
Of course, I'll note you down, and thank you :3

@Sanrixian
Definitely! :D
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@Luunai Want! Please give me a slot for the f-coatl accent And could I have a preview please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1819273] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/18193/1819273_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Luunai
Want!
Please give me a slot for the f-coatl accent

And could I have a preview please?

1819273_350.png
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@luunai, the Sun Emperyrean accent is soo pretty! Unfortunately I don't have any female coatls that would suit it at the moment... Could I perhaps be on a ping list for when you might decide to reprint it? =]
@luunai, the Sun Emperyrean accent is soo pretty! Unfortunately I don't have any female coatls that would suit it at the moment... Could I perhaps be on a ping list for when you might decide to reprint it? =]
88ZuIaR.gif mvawesomeness_sig-01.gifZmpNFhv.gif
@AnKa
Added, thank you! :)

@mvawesomeness
Of course, I can do that!~ c:
@AnKa
Added, thank you! :)

@mvawesomeness
Of course, I can do that!~ c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png