Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
@Saryina @MissDismal I've added you guys to the list, thanks! C:

@Frid Sure, here you go:
XxjK8h6.pngX0HHM2o.png
@Saryina @MissDismal I've added you guys to the list, thanks! C:

@Frid Sure, here you go:
XxjK8h6.pngX0HHM2o.png
♦ Calico's Skin & Accent Shop ♦
@TheCalicoTabby
Wow these are some amazing skins! You've got talent my friend. Once I get gems I'd certainly request a skin from you :>
@TheCalicoTabby
Wow these are some amazing skins! You've got talent my friend. Once I get gems I'd certainly request a skin from you :>
Signature02_zps4d78e854.png
@TheCalicotabby could I reserve a spot for garden keeper ? ^^
@TheCalicotabby could I reserve a spot for garden keeper ? ^^
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog! - On hold
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
@Hiccup Thank you! C:
@Lupen Sure, I've added you to the list!
@Hiccup Thank you! C:
@Lupen Sure, I've added you to the list!
i wanna get fishspine oh daaaang
im still really surprised it didnt win tbh
i wanna get fishspine oh daaaang
im still really surprised it didnt win tbh
@TheCalicoTabby,
Your Gardenkeeper skin is gorgeous. But I don't have any money of any kind on my person right now. Is there possibly a place for pings or something to let me know when you're about to put the order through? That'd give me some time to wrangle a bit of fund things. c:
@TheCalicoTabby,
Your Gardenkeeper skin is gorgeous. But I don't have any money of any kind on my person right now. Is there possibly a place for pings or something to let me know when you're about to put the order through? That'd give me some time to wrangle a bit of fund things. c:
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@krat Thanks! ^^ Would you like to reserve a slot?

@reliquiaen Well, I could place you in slot 5 or 10 and only contact you if/when there's that many people buying. C: I only ask for payment right before I place the order, and things move fairly slowly around here so that probably won't be for at least a month or so.
@krat Thanks! ^^ Would you like to reserve a slot?

@reliquiaen Well, I could place you in slot 5 or 10 and only contact you if/when there's that many people buying. C: I only ask for payment right before I place the order, and things move fairly slowly around here so that probably won't be for at least a month or so.
@thecalicotabby
yeah, sure!
@thecalicotabby
yeah, sure!
@TheCalicoTabby,
I don't like making promises I can't keep, so drop me in slot number ten and I'll see how much money I can make from this holiday. It might be enough to pay for the skin. ^^
@TheCalicoTabby,
I don't like making promises I can't keep, so drop me in slot number ten and I'll see how much money I can make from this holiday. It might be enough to pay for the skin. ^^
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@reliquiaen Alright, I've added you. C: You should have plenty of time—it took about a month to get to 5 people for the first batch, and it doesn't seem to be filling up any more quickly this time around.
@reliquiaen Alright, I've added you. C: You should have plenty of time—it took about a month to get to 5 people for the first batch, and it doesn't seem to be filling up any more quickly this time around.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27