Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@TheCalicoTabby I'm very interested in the Steppe Lightly skin, but I see there's not so many people for it yet. I'd like to buy it for 700 gems at the most, if that's possible? :)
@TheCalicoTabby I'm very interested in the Steppe Lightly skin, but I see there's not so many people for it yet. I'd like to buy it for 700 gems at the most, if that's possible? :)
1PosW03.pngWk6JceO.png
@TheCalicoTabby

I'd love to be added to slots for Gardenkeeper and Glimmering Crystals please?
@TheCalicoTabby

I'd love to be added to slots for Gardenkeeper and Glimmering Crystals please?
@TheCalicoTabby

Is Accent: April Eclipse one of your [for personal use only] creations? I see it on an FR item database (***************) and it's sooooo lovely. It's not on your lists? If it's not available for purchase, that's understandable, I'd just like to know :) Thanks!

@TheCalicoTabby

Is Accent: April Eclipse one of your [for personal use only] creations? I see it on an FR item database (***************) and it's sooooo lovely. It's not on your lists? If it's not available for purchase, that's understandable, I'd just like to know :) Thanks!

nudX0O8.png
@Deme I haven't put it on my list yet, but that one was a custom order. I'm afraid it's exclusive to users who joined in April 2014 and are participating in this celebratory raffle. ^^;
Still, I'm glad you like it! I had a lot of fun designing that one--even I'm a little jealous of the people who got a copy.
@Deme I haven't put it on my list yet, but that one was a custom order. I'm afraid it's exclusive to users who joined in April 2014 and are participating in this celebratory raffle. ^^;
Still, I'm glad you like it! I had a lot of fun designing that one--even I'm a little jealous of the people who got a copy.
♦ Calico's Skin & Accent Shop ♦
Alright, everything has been updated! If you asked to be put on a list and you're not there, I may have missed you, so please let me know!

---

@Nika @Prongsie @Hestmord @Soupy @Primula @Angii @Niharike @Mumtup @TerrorDerr @Wyverra @Ototo
My Windsinger's Blessing accent is now available on the front page!

---

A little announcement: Lately, I've been having a hard time finding the time and motivation to run this shop. I still plan to make skins & accents, so in order to keep making them available to you guys, I'm looking for someone else to manage the shop side of things in exchange for some of the profits.

Of course, 'some of the profits' means I'm going to have to move away from my current profitless approach, where nothing is left over after I pay for the blueprints. At the moment, I'm thinking of adding 100 gems to each skin order and 75 gems to each accent order. This may mean an increase in price to those of you still on the waiting lists. Nothing is finalized yet, and I'll ping everyone currently on the lists once I'm sure of what's going to happen. This is just an advance warning that things might be changing.
Alright, everything has been updated! If you asked to be put on a list and you're not there, I may have missed you, so please let me know!

---

@Nika @Prongsie @Hestmord @Soupy @Primula @Angii @Niharike @Mumtup @TerrorDerr @Wyverra @Ototo
My Windsinger's Blessing accent is now available on the front page!

---

A little announcement: Lately, I've been having a hard time finding the time and motivation to run this shop. I still plan to make skins & accents, so in order to keep making them available to you guys, I'm looking for someone else to manage the shop side of things in exchange for some of the profits.

Of course, 'some of the profits' means I'm going to have to move away from my current profitless approach, where nothing is left over after I pay for the blueprints. At the moment, I'm thinking of adding 100 gems to each skin order and 75 gems to each accent order. This may mean an increase in price to those of you still on the waiting lists. Nothing is finalized yet, and I'll ping everyone currently on the lists once I'm sure of what's going to happen. This is just an advance warning that things might be changing.
@TheCalicoTabby O: Is it possible for me to get a preview of the Windsinger's Blessing accent on this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3652638] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36527/3652638_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TheCalicoTabby
O:
Is it possible for me to get a preview of the Windsinger's Blessing accent on this guy?

3652638_350.png
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
@Ototo Here you go. C: [img]http://i.imgur.com/lf1nhmh.png[/img]
@Ototo Here you go. C:
lf1nhmh.png
@TheCalicoTabby add me to the list for windsinger blessing please
@TheCalicoTabby add me to the list for windsinger blessing please
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@TheCalicoTabby

Haha that's awesome, so jelly! Anyway, thank you for getting back to me :*