Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
No worries about the wait! I've sent payment. :>
No worries about the wait! I've sent payment. :>
@Emberlin: No problem, it looks like the other person who ordered the skin didn't have enough for this time, either. Would you like me to keep you on the list in case there are more people interested later?
@Emberlin: No problem, it looks like the other person who ordered the skin didn't have enough for this time, either. Would you like me to keep you on the list in case there are more people interested later?
♦ Calico's Skin & Accent Shop ♦
Yes please! Hopefully by then I'll have a bit more funds :)
Yes please! Hopefully by then I'll have a bit more funds :)
Thank you so much! My old lady's lookin so fine... :> [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2393/239242_350.png[/img]
Thank you so much!

My old lady's lookin so fine... :>

239242_350.png
She looks great, thanks for showing me! ^^
She looks great, thanks for showing me! ^^
@TheCalicoTabby I love the arctic fox skin! unfortunately i'm pretty low on gems right now so could I could only buy it if there were ten slots. But if that happens i'd love to buy it!
@TheCalicoTabby I love the arctic fox skin! unfortunately i'm pretty low on gems right now so could I could only buy it if there were ten slots. But if that happens i'd love to buy it!
@shapeshifterlore Alright, thanks! I've added you to the list, I'll let you know if we reach 10 people. C:
@shapeshifterlore Alright, thanks! I've added you to the list, I'll let you know if we reach 10 people. C:
^
^
@TheCalicoTabby

Gardenkeeper is lovely! I'd like to be added to the list, in hopes of more people discovering how druid-y their Guardian could be.
@TheCalicoTabby

Gardenkeeper is lovely! I'd like to be added to the list, in hopes of more people discovering how druid-y their Guardian could be.
@Calm Thanks, I've added you to the list. C:
@Calm Thanks, I've added you to the list. C:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27