Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@MmeLibertine @Kevi @Bewildebeest @Macabre @CommanderBacon @sflamingos @TheTazza

Ack, I'm sorry! 350 gems was a typo, as @TheTazza pointed out. It should have been 250. ^^;

I spent the gems on the blueprint as soon as I had enough, but I will be refunding the users who have already paid 100g as soon as I have enough.

@Runi @HaunterHaunter @Kaynara Sorry about the confusion! When you guys pay, please only send 250 gems (unless you're intentionally sending a tip). Thank you!
@MmeLibertine @Kevi @Bewildebeest @Macabre @CommanderBacon @sflamingos @TheTazza

Ack, I'm sorry! 350 gems was a typo, as @TheTazza pointed out. It should have been 250. ^^;

I spent the gems on the blueprint as soon as I had enough, but I will be refunding the users who have already paid 100g as soon as I have enough.

@Runi @HaunterHaunter @Kaynara Sorry about the confusion! When you guys pay, please only send 250 gems (unless you're intentionally sending a tip). Thank you!
♦ Calico's Skin & Accent Shop ♦
@TheCalicoTabby Plague is a bit narcissistic like that XD

@MmeLibertine IKR I can't wait I CAN'T WAAAIIT
@TheCalicoTabby Plague is a bit narcissistic like that XD

@MmeLibertine IKR I can't wait I CAN'T WAAAIIT
12266738.png12223394.png10712216.png9093168.png9894381.png
@TheCalicoTabby Woops, got you mixed up with a couple trades while answering this post, sorry > _ > ; I figured the 100 gems was how you got paid for your accents XD
@TheCalicoTabby Woops, got you mixed up with a couple trades while answering this post, sorry > _ > ; I figured the 100 gems was how you got paid for your accents XD
@TheCalicoTabby May I be put down for a copy and/or ping for Plagueflight Warpaint if you do a reprint, please? It's wonderful!
@TheCalicoTabby May I be put down for a copy and/or ping for Plagueflight Warpaint if you do a reprint, please? It's wonderful!
@Bewildebeest I'd wondered what that was about. x3

As for the prices, I generally only ask for what I need to buy the blueprint. Some people choose to leave tips, which is nice, but it's not something I require. After all, I already made the skin/accent for a chance to win the contest—it's not much trouble to print out extra copies if others want it when it loses.

The only part of this shop that's really for profit is the custom skin/accent orders, since those do take extra effort. C:

@Synchros Sure, you're first on the list for the next batch. C:
@Bewildebeest I'd wondered what that was about. x3

As for the prices, I generally only ask for what I need to buy the blueprint. Some people choose to leave tips, which is nice, but it's not something I require. After all, I already made the skin/accent for a chance to win the contest—it's not much trouble to print out extra copies if others want it when it loses.

The only part of this shop that's really for profit is the custom skin/accent orders, since those do take extra effort. C:

@Synchros Sure, you're first on the list for the next batch. C:
@TheCalicoTabby

Keep my 100 gems as a tip. =) I would have normally paid 450 or 500 gems on an accent of that caliber anyway.
@TheCalicoTabby

Keep my 100 gems as a tip. =) I would have normally paid 450 or 500 gems on an accent of that caliber anyway.
@Kevi Thank you! C:
@Kevi Thank you! C:
@thecalicotabby

Can I be added to Lightning collector?
@thecalicotabby

Can I be added to Lightning collector?
lightfull.png
@TheCalicoTabby

May I please get a slot for Gardenkeeper? It looks amazing! :D
@TheCalicoTabby

May I please get a slot for Gardenkeeper? It looks amazing! :D
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
@TheCalicoTabby

I'm so sorry I missed your previous ping! I've been sick and haven't been online except to feed my dragons once a day.

I totally still want fishspine, so please let me know if/when you need payment, thank you!
@TheCalicoTabby

I'm so sorry I missed your previous ping! I've been sick and haven't been online except to feed my dragons once a day.

I totally still want fishspine, so please let me know if/when you need payment, thank you!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27