Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@spookysage You've been added! Sorry for the late reply, I must have missed your ping. ^^;
@spookysage You've been added! Sorry for the late reply, I must have missed your ping. ^^;
♦ Calico's Skin & Accent Shop ♦
No problem :)
No problem :)
0A1SWXC.png
@TheCalicoTabby I'd like the last spot for Fishspine please :)
tumblr_nn8chjW6E41uq2caco1_250.gif
@TheCalicoTabby can I be added to the list for Singed, Tangled Tundra, Living Magic, Shimmering Relic, and Lightning Collect. In addition can I be added to your ping list?
@TheCalicoTabby can I be added to the list for Singed, Tangled Tundra, Living Magic, Shimmering Relic, and Lightning Collect. In addition can I be added to your ping list?
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@thecalicotabby Can I get on your general pinglist please? Great skins!
@thecalicotabby Can I get on your general pinglist please? Great skins!
Old and weird
@TheCalicoTabby Hello! May I please be added to your general pinglist? You have excellent work, this place deserves a lot more attention. Just wooow... OuO
@TheCalicoTabby Hello! May I please be added to your general pinglist? You have excellent work, this place deserves a lot more attention. Just wooow... OuO
@TheCalicoTabby I'd be interested in Gardenkeeper and maybe Gladewing if the price would go down to 625-500G :)

EDIT: Oh and add me to the pinglist please, I really like your skins & accents!
@TheCalicoTabby I'd be interested in Gardenkeeper and maybe Gladewing if the price would go down to 625-500G :)

EDIT: Oh and add me to the pinglist please, I really like your skins & accents!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro10_250.gifHellebores_zpsgxk6qp4a.gif
@TheCalicoTabby

I would like to be put on the list for the Plague Flight Warpaint accent please :) I would be willing to pay 350g.
@TheCalicoTabby

I would like to be put on the list for the Plague Flight Warpaint accent please :) I would be willing to pay 350g.
ZVpCPil.png
[quote name="AbysmalGrace" date="2015-02-22 13:03:32"]@TheCalicoTabby I'd like the last spot for Fishspine please :)[/quote] Alright, that fills up the list! Pinging everybody here—please let me know if you're still interested and willing to pay as soon as possible. It'll cost 500gems. Once I've gotten confirmation from everyone, I'll ask for payment—please do not send payment before then, as it's been a while and things may change if some people aren't interested anymore. 1. @Julia 2. @Shanty 3. @bubbie 4. @beckyh2112 5. @Sugarvaahto 6. @butcherbaby 7. @Primula 8. @AbysmalGrace 9. @Soupy 10. @rooty @Niharike @Mumtup @TerrorDerr @Wyverra Done, thank you. C: ...I'm going to have to come up with a better system, all these lists are getting a bit hectic.
AbysmalGrace wrote on 2015-02-22 13:03:32:
Alright, that fills up the list! Pinging everybody here—please let me know if you're still interested and willing to pay as soon as possible. It'll cost 500gems.
Once I've gotten confirmation from everyone, I'll ask for payment—please do not send payment before then, as it's been a while and things may change if some people aren't interested anymore.
1. @Julia
2. @Shanty
3. @bubbie
4. @beckyh2112
5. @Sugarvaahto
6. @butcherbaby
7. @Primula
8. @AbysmalGrace
9. @Soupy
10. @rooty

@Niharike @Mumtup @TerrorDerr @Wyverra Done, thank you. C:

...I'm going to have to come up with a better system, all these lists are getting a bit hectic.
♦ Calico's Skin & Accent Shop ♦
@TheCalicoTabby Definitely still in!
@TheCalicoTabby Definitely still in!
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27