Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27
Alright, all lists have been updated!
Alright, all lists have been updated!
♦ Calico's Skin & Accent Shop ♦
Alright, looks like nearly everyone who signed up for Plagueflight Warpaint is ready to order!

(I haven't gotten a response from Sayna yet, but it doesn't look like they've been online recently so I'm just going to pay for their slot for now. @Sayna, if you're reading this, I'll save your copy for a week or so if you'd still like to buy it—just send me a PM!)

As for everyone else, it's time to send payment! Please send your 250 gems to me as soon as possible and I'll place the order. C:

2. @beckyh2112
3. @Smithieaan
4. @Amphiptere
5. @Yachi
6. @BlackJack879
7. @dandylion
8. @Delphi
9. @Grune
10. @StaroftheBazaar
Alright, looks like nearly everyone who signed up for Plagueflight Warpaint is ready to order!

(I haven't gotten a response from Sayna yet, but it doesn't look like they've been online recently so I'm just going to pay for their slot for now. @Sayna, if you're reading this, I'll save your copy for a week or so if you'd still like to buy it—just send me a PM!)

As for everyone else, it's time to send payment! Please send your 250 gems to me as soon as possible and I'll place the order. C:

2. @beckyh2112
3. @Smithieaan
4. @Amphiptere
5. @Yachi
6. @BlackJack879
7. @dandylion
8. @Delphi
9. @Grune
10. @StaroftheBazaar
@TheCalicoTabby could i be added to your general ping list for whenever you make a new accent :o
@TheCalicoTabby could i be added to your general ping list for whenever you make a new accent :o
19c9b5f8958ad5a24d3c553c401ca1a4a08e4bfc.png
@Prongsie Sure, you've been added!
@Prongsie Sure, you've been added!
@TheCalicoTabby

Can I start the list for Lightning Collector? Preferably at spot 4 or 5 :)
@TheCalicoTabby

Can I start the list for Lightning Collector? Preferably at spot 4 or 5 :)
tumblr_nn8chjW6E41uq2caco1_250.gif
@TheCalicoTabby May I be on the lists for Gardenkeeper and Shimmering Crystals, please?
@TheCalicoTabby May I be on the lists for Gardenkeeper and Shimmering Crystals, please?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@AbysmalGrace I've added you to the list, thanks!

@Rhea I've added you for Gardenkeeper, but just to clarify for the other; did you mean Shimmering Relic (for mirror males) or Glimmering Crystals (for coatl female)? I'm guessing the coatl one, since shimmering is closer to glimmering than relic is to crystal, but I just want to be sure!
@AbysmalGrace I've added you to the list, thanks!

@Rhea I've added you for Gardenkeeper, but just to clarify for the other; did you mean Shimmering Relic (for mirror males) or Glimmering Crystals (for coatl female)? I'm guessing the coatl one, since shimmering is closer to glimmering than relic is to crystal, but I just want to be sure!
@TheCalicoTabby Ooh I'm a dumb. But you know what, heck, put me on the list for both the mirror and the coatl!
@TheCalicoTabby Ooh I'm a dumb. But you know what, heck, put me on the list for both the mirror and the coatl!
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea Cool, you've been added!
@Rhea Cool, you've been added!
@TheCalicoTabby Put me on the list for Lightning Collector, please!
@TheCalicoTabby Put me on the list for Lightning Collector, please!
0A1SWXC.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27