Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Chee's Accents
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150
@Chee hi! terribly sorry but could i pay for my 3 copies in treasure please?
@Chee hi! terribly sorry but could i pay for my 3 copies in treasure please?
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@Chee i would also like to pay for my copy with treasure, if thats okay!
@Chee i would also like to pay for my copy with treasure, if thats okay!
Crow tumblr_og7q2lFfDf1uotw8uo1_100.png 5699.png
cerb
he/hym pronouns
on fr time

-
@Chee
I'm very sorry but I forgot I signed up for this and spent all my treasure elsewhere already. I will cancel the private AH. I apologize. :(
@Chee
I'm very sorry but I forgot I signed up for this and spent all my treasure elsewhere already. I will cancel the private AH. I apologize. :(
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Chee
Hey! Are you planning on doing more recolours of Aresca? I have two ladies on the top row that could use some accents to match their counterparts!
@Chee
Hey! Are you planning on doing more recolours of Aresca? I have two ladies on the top row that could use some accents to match their counterparts!
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon
I'm not really interested in printing new colors right now
@Lexreon
I'm not really interested in printing new colors right now
tumblr_inline_p8uk5sITl01qdxu5r_540.giftumblr_p8ubo4fvsj1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
Hi! I picked up my copy of Exolvuntur and it's just as fabulous as I thought it would be.

Since the slot list is down, I can't double-check, but I'm pretty sure I put in to order 2 copies with gems. Let me know if you've got the old slot listing somewhere (because I know my compulsions, I probably asked for 2 copies of all three of the versions: Aresca, Anomalie & Exolvuntur).
Hi! I picked up my copy of Exolvuntur and it's just as fabulous as I thought it would be.

Since the slot list is down, I can't double-check, but I'm pretty sure I put in to order 2 copies with gems. Let me know if you've got the old slot listing somewhere (because I know my compulsions, I probably asked for 2 copies of all three of the versions: Aresca, Anomalie & Exolvuntur).
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@chee
I have a copy of your retired accent for female imps, witch of the mists. I can't remember what I bought it for on the ah so I don't know at what price to resell it. Also, would you consider taking it as a trade for any skins or accents you have in stock of similar value?
@chee
I have a copy of your retired accent for female imps, witch of the mists. I can't remember what I bought it for on the ah so I don't know at what price to resell it. Also, would you consider taking it as a trade for any skins or accents you have in stock of similar value?
tumblr_o8n308Mrpa1uf7egto1_500.png
If you bought it off the AH this past year it was probably 500g. It might have been cheaper.
What are you looking for to trade in? I also don't mind just buying it back at that price.

edit oop forgot to ping @Rapacious
If you bought it off the AH this past year it was probably 500g. It might have been cheaper.
What are you looking for to trade in? I also don't mind just buying it back at that price.

edit oop forgot to ping @Rapacious
@Amut
Huh your post didn't come up in my notifications or I overlooked it.

I sent private auctions for all the slots you orders but you let most of them expire, and I typically don't do follow ups if payment isn't delivered in time.

If you're still interested let me know, I still have copies floating around.
@Amut
Huh your post didn't come up in my notifications or I overlooked it.

I sent private auctions for all the slots you orders but you let most of them expire, and I typically don't do follow ups if payment isn't delivered in time.

If you're still interested let me know, I still have copies floating around.
@chee
I'm interested in any of the banshee/ghost/wraith crackle line for any breed of any sex, with the only exceptions being male mirrors and ridgebacks. If you happen to have any on hand I'd be delighted. If not, if you'd like to simply buy it back that would be great also.
@chee
I'm interested in any of the banshee/ghost/wraith crackle line for any breed of any sex, with the only exceptions being male mirrors and ridgebacks. If you happen to have any on hand I'd be delighted. If not, if you'd like to simply buy it back that would be great also.
tumblr_o8n308Mrpa1uf7egto1_500.png
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150