Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Chee's Accents
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 149 150
@Chee - I really love this skin XD I wish I had enough funds to buy them all! Were you planning on releasing more variations, say a silver/white or black one?
@Chee - I really love this skin XD I wish I had enough funds to buy them all! Were you planning on releasing more variations, say a silver/white or black one?
vy6lCWp.png tNVfNId.png bJjBlVu.png NAPe4RF.png
@jemjam I don't have any plans to make more variants right now
@jemjam I don't have any plans to make more variants right now
tumblr_inline_p8uk5sITl01qdxu5r_540.giftumblr_p8ubo4fvsj1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
@Chee they are all so pretty! Can i get a slot for each version? Thank you!
@Chee they are all so pretty! Can i get a slot for each version? Thank you!
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Chee

Hmm... I think I prefer the original, I'm going to have enough gems to buy it XD
@Chee

Hmm... I think I prefer the original, I'm going to have enough gems to buy it XD
@Chee
I'm sorry I have to pass on original green version~
Exolvuntur (orange one) fits the dragon I wanted it for just perfectly!! So I added myself to it's list.
@Chee
I'm sorry I have to pass on original green version~
Exolvuntur (orange one) fits the dragon I wanted it for just perfectly!! So I added myself to it's list.
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
Hi there. I've added myself to the list for all three PC skins (and the desired quanitity). Do you need pre-payment now?
Hi there. I've added myself to the list for all three PC skins (and the desired quanitity). Do you need pre-payment now?
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut
No, I'll send your copy via private auction when it comes in. just be prepared to pay in the near future.
@Amut
No, I'll send your copy via private auction when it comes in. just be prepared to pay in the near future.
@Chee

If I provided an accent blueprint would you be comfortable with reprinting some of your accents for me? (And I'd pay the normal amount too)
@Chee

If I provided an accent blueprint would you be comfortable with reprinting some of your accents for me? (And I'd pay the normal amount too)
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux as long as its not a custom or retired one
blueprint (or cost of blueprint) + 300g each
@Oilux as long as its not a custom or retired one
blueprint (or cost of blueprint) + 300g each
@Chee

They're not retired, they're on your list of reprintables! So I would give you the blueprints and then 300g?
@Chee

They're not retired, they're on your list of reprintables! So I would give you the blueprints and then 300g?
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 149 150