Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mays accents~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 508 509
@Maye Is that WIP female imperial an accent? owo Can I please be put on the ping list for it? Looks awesome so far!
@Maye Is that WIP female imperial an accent? owo Can I please be put on the ping list for it? Looks awesome so far!
Ah sorry for the late response uwu Ill put you on the list now
Yes It is a WIP and im hoping to get it done about the same time the stained glass accents arrive.
@Jazz
Ah sorry for the late response uwu Ill put you on the list now
Yes It is a WIP and im hoping to get it done about the same time the stained glass accents arrive.
@Jazz
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@Maye
Whatever is easier for you (: If you decide to do another 5 pack just ping me.
@Maye
Whatever is easier for you (: If you decide to do another 5 pack just ping me.
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
I luckily never bought the 5 pack so I was able to just buy 10 instead. If you would like to be put on the list I can put your name on there right now!
@JetBlackSteel
I luckily never bought the 5 pack so I was able to just buy 10 instead. If you would like to be put on the list I can put your name on there right now!
@JetBlackSteel
@Maye
Thanks a bunch! I'll get you your gems once I've converted some treasure over.

I mean I do have gems I just don't like to see them dip below a certian number XD
@Maye
Thanks a bunch! I'll get you your gems once I've converted some treasure over.

I mean I do have gems I just don't like to see them dip below a certian number XD
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
Haha thats fine, with the new 10 pack It probably wont be able to be sumit untill tomorrow morning anyway (1 day later than planned) But it shouldnt be too much of a problem :)
@JetBlackSteel
Haha thats fine, with the new 10 pack It probably wont be able to be sumit untill tomorrow morning anyway (1 day later than planned) But it shouldnt be too much of a problem :)
@JetBlackSteel
@Maye

Could I be added to the ping list for the new (WIP) accent of yours? It looks spiffy :o
@Maye

Could I be added to the ping list for the new (WIP) accent of yours? It looks spiffy :o
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
Yes you can :)
@Ronnster
Yes you can :)
@Ronnster
@Maye

would it be possible to get one of the sun-touched and moon-touched stained glass each? i can get the gems to you tomorrow c:
@Maye

would it be possible to get one of the sun-touched and moon-touched stained glass each? i can get the gems to you tomorrow c:
LIo8D8G.gif
You certainly can! Ill put you down for when they come in :) Which hopefully should be soon.
@Justines
You certainly can! Ill put you down for when they come in :) Which hopefully should be soon.
@Justines
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 508 509