Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mays accents~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 508 509
@Maye - I would like to take one of each of the F imp stained glass please! I will send payment after you confirm.
@Maye - I would like to take one of each of the F imp stained glass please! I will send payment after you confirm.
I will wright you down for the two of then right now :) as I said on the previous post you should hopefully see yours in the next few days!
@lollobrigda
I will wright you down for the two of then right now :) as I said on the previous post you should hopefully see yours in the next few days!
@lollobrigda
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
LOL I need to get an easier to spell handle.

@Maye - I'll send you payment this evening hopefully!
LOL I need to get an easier to spell handle.

@Maye - I'll send you payment this evening hopefully!
Whoops sorry I was on the bus when I got the message so my apologies if I misspelled it u____u
I received your payment and thank you! I will change your status (and spelling) right now :)
@Lollobrigida
Whoops sorry I was on the bus when I got the message so my apologies if I misspelled it u____u
I received your payment and thank you! I will change your status (and spelling) right now :)
@Lollobrigida
@Maye - it's no problem! I usually check threads before they fall off my profile just in case, because you're not the only one that has mispelled it.
@Maye - it's no problem! I usually check threads before they fall off my profile just in case, because you're not the only one that has mispelled it.
Good news everybody!
The accents have come in and I am in the process of sending over the accents to the people who have paid. If you have not paid I will send it once I have received payment :) Keep in mind its 550gems or treasure equivalent, at 1:320

People who have already paid :
@Cool x2
@ronnster x2
@Septica
@Takora x2
@Hive
@Justines x2
@Lollobrigida x2
@Khazarian
@Finches
@Aprikoko

The people who have not paid, so I will hold onto your accent until I receive the payment.
@Hera
@TheElvishDevil
@Ikunoche
@oddenuf
@Peony
Good news everybody!
The accents have come in and I am in the process of sending over the accents to the people who have paid. If you have not paid I will send it once I have received payment :) Keep in mind its 550gems or treasure equivalent, at 1:320

People who have already paid :
@Cool x2
@ronnster x2
@Septica
@Takora x2
@Hive
@Justines x2
@Lollobrigida x2
@Khazarian
@Finches
@Aprikoko

The people who have not paid, so I will hold onto your accent until I receive the payment.
@Hera
@TheElvishDevil
@Ikunoche
@oddenuf
@Peony
@Maye - YAY! I am excited to put them on my dragons!
@Maye - YAY! I am excited to put them on my dragons!
All of the Accents have been sent out for the people who have paid :) IF you did not get one and you have paid please send me a message so I can figure out if something went wrong uwu
All of the Accents have been sent out for the people who have paid :) IF you did not get one and you have paid please send me a message so I can figure out if something went wrong uwu
@Maye thank you so much!! your work is beautiful! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1230012] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12301/1230012_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=721837][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7219/721837_350.png[/img][/url]
@Maye thank you so much!! your work is beautiful!

1230012_350.png

721837_350.png
LIo8D8G.gif
@Maye

I saw your stained glass accents and adored them, so I decided to look you up. I see that I missed out on them, but if you ever do anything similar (especially ones that are all pastels/icy blues) please ping me, I definitely want one!!
@Maye

I saw your stained glass accents and adored them, so I decided to look you up. I see that I missed out on them, but if you ever do anything similar (especially ones that are all pastels/icy blues) please ping me, I definitely want one!!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 508 509