Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mays accents~
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 508 509
I've been thinking about doing a similar one for males but I have another skin in the process before that, but sadly I probably wont be resubmitting the female one for a while (if I ever decide too)

I generally do 2 colours, a bright one, and a more pastel one so im sure one will probably appeal too you :)

@herongale
I've been thinking about doing a similar one for males but I have another skin in the process before that, but sadly I probably wont be resubmitting the female one for a while (if I ever decide too)

I generally do 2 colours, a bright one, and a more pastel one so im sure one will probably appeal too you :)

@herongale
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@Maye
Oh, but I would totally be interested in a male one too! Of one for different breeds. And I figured you might not do the female one again... just thought it wouldn't hurt to check, right? :)

Anyway, I really, really like your style. Your current Ridgeback skin isn't one I could use (otherwise I would be totally ordering that one too) so feel free to ping me WHENEVER you've got a new skin in the pipes. I would be at least theoretically interested in anything (although of course the things I would actually buy are limited by what would work with my dragons).
@Maye
Oh, but I would totally be interested in a male one too! Of one for different breeds. And I figured you might not do the female one again... just thought it wouldn't hurt to check, right? :)

Anyway, I really, really like your style. Your current Ridgeback skin isn't one I could use (otherwise I would be totally ordering that one too) so feel free to ping me WHENEVER you've got a new skin in the pipes. I would be at least theoretically interested in anything (although of course the things I would actually buy are limited by what would work with my dragons).
I totally understand that! I dont have a lot of dragons in my lair either (For instance I have no mirrors even though I love them u__u) but I will put you up for future pings!
I will probably end up re releasing the stained glass accents, just not 10 of them because I was silly and didnt reserve a copy for myself haha.
@herongale
I totally understand that! I dont have a lot of dragons in my lair either (For instance I have no mirrors even though I love them u__u) but I will put you up for future pings!
I will probably end up re releasing the stained glass accents, just not 10 of them because I was silly and didnt reserve a copy for myself haha.
@herongale
@herongale
@ronnster
@Jazz
@Wine

New accent is up! I know you guys were possibly interested in it :)
@herongale
@ronnster
@Jazz
@Wine

New accent is up! I know you guys were possibly interested in it :)
@Maye

I'd love a copy, please! *A*

..even though spiders scare the **** out of me xD;

Should I send the gems now? :o
@Maye

I'd love a copy, please! *A*

..even though spiders scare the **** out of me xD;

Should I send the gems now? :o
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
Aww haha! Spiders can be pretty creepy sometimes but I like them from a distance, and not in my house/living spaces. ahahah

And you can send the payment now if you would like! :)
@ronnster
Aww haha! Spiders can be pretty creepy sometimes but I like them from a distance, and not in my house/living spaces. ahahah

And you can send the payment now if you would like! :)
@ronnster
@Maye

I take one with the spiders, too! :D
@Maye

I take one with the spiders, too! :D
0A8CmoE.gif
@Maye
I'm in, I'm in! As soon as you confirm I've got a reservation, I'm sending you gems!!!
(well, I might have to drive home from work first XD)

ETA: and of course by "I'm in, I'm in," I mean, I'd like to reserve one copy of the female imp spider accent, please!
@Maye
I'm in, I'm in! As soon as you confirm I've got a reservation, I'm sending you gems!!!
(well, I might have to drive home from work first XD)

ETA: and of course by "I'm in, I'm in," I mean, I'd like to reserve one copy of the female imp spider accent, please!
@Aprikoko
Ill put your name down uwu

@herongale
Haha your name is on the list, and as long as I get the payment by the accent being accepted its ok!
@Aprikoko
Ill put your name down uwu

@herongale
Haha your name is on the list, and as long as I get the payment by the accent being accepted its ok!
@maye

i'll take one of the spiderweb accents! treasure coming your way. :D
@maye

i'll take one of the spiderweb accents! treasure coming your way. :D
tumblr_inline_nrr6i5ioqL1qzt4nm_500.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 508 509