Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mays accents~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 508 509
Bump for the night
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
Bump for the night
❀◕ ‿ ◕❀
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@Maye
Ooo, I hadn't noticed the transparency. It looks really good!
@Maye
Ooo, I hadn't noticed the transparency. It looks really good!
@Maye
Please put me on the Sun touched stained glass.
I will get the gems ASAP. 8D

I'd like to preview it on http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=493608 as well!
@Maye
Please put me on the Sun touched stained glass.
I will get the gems ASAP. 8D

I'd like to preview it on http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=493608 as well!
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
I've put your name down for the order :) @Septica And here is your preview! [img]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk316/FeatherPaw72/Preview_1_zps21e3b47b.png[/img]
I've put your name down for the order :)
@Septica

And here is your preview!
Preview_1_zps21e3b47b.png
@Maye
I hope you have nothing against my split payment. Just sold a Wildclaw and had enough money to cover up for the gems. ^^;
@Maye
I hope you have nothing against my split payment. Just sold a Wildclaw and had enough money to cover up for the gems. ^^;
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@Maye
Can you put me down for both? Also a question: if it gets rejected and you edit the accent, if I don't like the edited version, is then a refund of the gems possible?
@Maye
Can you put me down for both? Also a question: if it gets rejected and you edit the accent, if I don't like the edited version, is then a refund of the gems possible?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Septica
I have received your payment and it is perfectly fine, I will change your status to paid :)

@Takora
I will put you down and if you do not like it under the circumstances that I must remove parts I will most certainly refund your payment :)
@Septica
I have received your payment and it is perfectly fine, I will change your status to paid :)

@Takora
I will put you down and if you do not like it under the circumstances that I must remove parts I will most certainly refund your payment :)
@Maye
Okay thank you, I send you the gems for both accents then :)
@Maye
Okay thank you, I send you the gems for both accents then :)
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Maya
I'd suggest to remove the blue wingtip parts instead of the whole forearm-shoulder membrane...
Or at least a little bit of the shoulder membrane, but not whole.

Also, thank you for accepting the mixed payment! 8D
*dances around happily*
@Maya
I'd suggest to remove the blue wingtip parts instead of the whole forearm-shoulder membrane...
Or at least a little bit of the shoulder membrane, but not whole.

Also, thank you for accepting the mixed payment! 8D
*dances around happily*
There's also the "background" is a fairly large chunk and the color is at 50% opacity already so the preview you see now would simply be whatever the secondary color of your dragon would be, instead of being yellow/blue tinted. The lineart would stay so hopefully it would simply look like the dragons secondary color would be the color of the glass. I'm hoping it won't come down to edits but if it does I will post the updated version on the front page and ping everybody to make sure people are still okay with it before submitting it again.
@Septica

I received your payment for the both of them and have updated your status to reflect that.
@Takora
There's also the "background" is a fairly large chunk and the color is at 50% opacity already so the preview you see now would simply be whatever the secondary color of your dragon would be, instead of being yellow/blue tinted. The lineart would stay so hopefully it would simply look like the dragons secondary color would be the color of the glass. I'm hoping it won't come down to edits but if it does I will post the updated version on the front page and ping everybody to make sure people are still okay with it before submitting it again.
@Septica

I received your payment for the both of them and have updated your status to reflect that.
@Takora
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 508 509