Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 794 795 796 797 798 ... 2283 2284
@GalazyBunny

“Hey hey hey! You’re from wind flight! I know how to get there! You’ll be okay! Don’t worry!” Autumn told him soothingly.
@GalazyBunny

“Hey hey hey! You’re from wind flight! I know how to get there! You’ll be okay! Don’t worry!” Autumn told him soothingly.
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.pngtumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.pngfKeVBGB.png
"Really?" he asked, looking at the coatl. "Awesome, which way do I go?"
"Really?" he asked, looking at the coatl. "Awesome, which way do I go?"
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
A Ridgeback with some rather odd looking opal markings on his head looks around, seemingly nervous. "Is this where we come to spar? Do I have to sign up for a class or something?" Stretching his wings, he began to wander the training grounds, hoping to find a dragon willing to help him.
A Ridgeback with some rather odd looking opal markings on his head looks around, seemingly nervous. "Is this where we come to spar? Do I have to sign up for a class or something?" Stretching his wings, he began to wander the training grounds, hoping to find a dragon willing to help him.
1E71D593-D9DE-4817-801E-70F75C722D52_500x100.png
Ralin looked over at the ridgeback. "Oh, hello! I'm not sure where we are either. What flight are you from?" he asked, looking up at the larger dragon. He absentmindedly reached for his hat, trying to be cool and grab his hat without looking, only to fall over. "I-Um... I.." he snatched up his hat and sat down, holding his hat nervously in his claws, his strange skydancer antennae springing up into the air, not constricted by his hat. realizing this, he pulls the hat over his head. "Let's just pretend that didn't happen." he chuckles a bit, not used to talking.
Ralin looked over at the ridgeback. "Oh, hello! I'm not sure where we are either. What flight are you from?" he asked, looking up at the larger dragon. He absentmindedly reached for his hat, trying to be cool and grab his hat without looking, only to fall over. "I-Um... I.." he snatched up his hat and sat down, holding his hat nervously in his claws, his strange skydancer antennae springing up into the air, not constricted by his hat. realizing this, he pulls the hat over his head. "Let's just pretend that didn't happen." he chuckles a bit, not used to talking.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
The Ridgeback chuckled a bit, and then gazed back at the smaller dragon. "We all have these clumsy days. I'm from the Nature Flight, and my name is Lycus. What flight are you from, skydancer?" While Lycus was looking down at the smaller dragon, he neglected to close his satchel all the way, and silently reprimanded himself for being so absentminded.
The Ridgeback chuckled a bit, and then gazed back at the smaller dragon. "We all have these clumsy days. I'm from the Nature Flight, and my name is Lycus. What flight are you from, skydancer?" While Lycus was looking down at the smaller dragon, he neglected to close his satchel all the way, and silently reprimanded himself for being so absentminded.
Aki slipped away when she thought all these dragons were occupied.
Aki slipped away when she thought all these dragons were occupied.
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
Quill jumped up impatiently. "Anyone?! Spar??" she cried, esparated. She flicked off her hood, showing her annoyed face that everyone was ignoring her.
Quill jumped up impatiently. "Anyone?! Spar??" she cried, esparated. She flicked off her hood, showing her annoyed face that everyone was ignoring her.
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Lycus looked over, visibly excited. "If you want to spar, I'm in the mood for a little exercise, myself." The ridgeback visibly fidgeted. "Then again, I'm not really that good of a fighter..." Looking at the dragon, Lycus spread his wings. "If you want to try, let's go!"
Lycus looked over, visibly excited. "If you want to spar, I'm in the mood for a little exercise, myself." The ridgeback visibly fidgeted. "Then again, I'm not really that good of a fighter..." Looking at the dragon, Lycus spread his wings. "If you want to try, let's go!"
@cackling (Once again, sorry for such later responses)

Krv and Kojin nodded, watching. Winter sat farther away from them, but was watching with her cold and calculating eyes. There wasn't any expression of agreement or disagreement on her face- she just watched.

@cackling (Once again, sorry for such later responses)

Krv and Kojin nodded, watching. Winter sat farther away from them, but was watching with her cold and calculating eyes. There wasn't any expression of agreement or disagreement on her face- she just watched.

tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
@DuskKeeper726

Rosali turned to Kojin and Krv. “I’m really sorry you guys. I should’ve been more careful.” she looks down.

(S’all good!)
@DuskKeeper726

Rosali turned to Kojin and Krv. “I’m really sorry you guys. I should’ve been more careful.” she looks down.

(S’all good!)
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.pngtumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.pngfKeVBGB.png
1 2 ... 794 795 796 797 798 ... 2283 2284