Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 795 796 797 798 799 ... 2283 2284
Looking at the Ridgeback in delight, Quill tucked in her wings and slid down underneath his underbelly, raking her claws gently against it.
Looking at the Ridgeback in delight, Quill tucked in her wings and slid down underneath his underbelly, raking her claws gently against it.
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Lycus jumped up and away from the stealthy little dragon. Feeling a bit embarrassed that he left his stomach exposed, he tucked his wings under him the best he could and charged at her with his head low to the ground.
Lycus jumped up and away from the stealthy little dragon. Feeling a bit embarrassed that he left his stomach exposed, he tucked his wings under him the best he could and charged at her with his head low to the ground.
1E71D593-D9DE-4817-801E-70F75C722D52_500x100.png
Quill whirled around the charge quite efficiently, and leaped onto his hide, trying her best to avoid the pointy spines. She dug her claws in for a better grip.
(@WinterSings)
Quill whirled around the charge quite efficiently, and leaped onto his hide, trying her best to avoid the pointy spines. She dug her claws in for a better grip.
(@WinterSings)
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
(@Vyxen)
Despite his rough hide, Lycus winched as he felt her claws dig in. The only possible way to get her off, he figured, was by rolling on his back. He thought it through, only to realize that his spines would leave him stuck in the ground, or maybe even break off if he wasn't careful. So Lycus threw himself into the air, with the sneaky dragon still stuck on his back. He began to twist, hoping this would get her claws out of his back.
This was a mistake on his part.
He began to get dizzy!
(@Vyxen)
Despite his rough hide, Lycus winched as he felt her claws dig in. The only possible way to get her off, he figured, was by rolling on his back. He thought it through, only to realize that his spines would leave him stuck in the ground, or maybe even break off if he wasn't careful. So Lycus threw himself into the air, with the sneaky dragon still stuck on his back. He began to twist, hoping this would get her claws out of his back.
This was a mistake on his part.
He began to get dizzy!
As the Ridgeback began to spin, she lurched off his back, but once she saw he was dizzy, Quill sot at him, slamming her talons down at his throat.
(@WinterSings)
As the Ridgeback began to spin, she lurched off his back, but once she saw he was dizzy, Quill sot at him, slamming her talons down at his throat.
(@WinterSings)
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
The Ridgeback submitted. He had no prior battle experience, and was just feeling lucky that the dragon hadn’t decided to hurt him seriously. He got up and brushed off his body by flapping his wings. “That... was harsh. But- I’m glad I had such a fun time! I mean, I got beaten to a pulp, but it was so exhilarating!” He walked over and held his wing over Quill. “Seriously, thank you.”
(@Vyxen)
The Ridgeback submitted. He had no prior battle experience, and was just feeling lucky that the dragon hadn’t decided to hurt him seriously. He got up and brushed off his body by flapping his wings. “That... was harsh. But- I’m glad I had such a fun time! I mean, I got beaten to a pulp, but it was so exhilarating!” He walked over and held his wing over Quill. “Seriously, thank you.”
(@Vyxen)
Gold flaps over to the Ridgeback. "May I spar with you next? I wouldn't mind having my first spar against such a formidible opponent."

(@WinterSings ,if you want it)
Gold flaps over to the Ridgeback. "May I spar with you next? I wouldn't mind having my first spar against such a formidible opponent."

(@WinterSings ,if you want it)
nico | it/its | 2+ FR Time
(@growingCataclysm)
Lycus turned to the dragon. After a moment of consideration, and after wrapping the small wounds he sustained last sparring session, he spoke.
“I’ve never been one to turn down anything.” He extended his wings and they popped as he let out a sigh of relaxation. “Alright, let’s go!” Lycus spread his wings and prepared for another session.
(@growingCataclysm)
Lycus turned to the dragon. After a moment of consideration, and after wrapping the small wounds he sustained last sparring session, he spoke.
“I’ve never been one to turn down anything.” He extended his wings and they popped as he let out a sigh of relaxation. “Alright, let’s go!” Lycus spread his wings and prepared for another session.
"But wait, first I have a question!"
"But wait, first I have a question!"
* (@WinterSings
* (@WinterSings
1 2 ... 795 796 797 798 799 ... 2283 2284