Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 796 797 798 799 800 ... 2285 2286
The ridgeback halted his advance. “Alright, what is it?” he said as he skidded a bit in the dirt.
(@growingCataclysm)
The ridgeback halted his advance. “Alright, what is it?” he said as he skidded a bit in the dirt.
(@growingCataclysm)
1E71D593-D9DE-4817-801E-70F75C722D52_500x100.png
The Nocturne nodded gleefully, and with a quick "Anytime!" she settled herself for another spar.
The Nocturne nodded gleefully, and with a quick "Anytime!" she settled herself for another spar.
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Ralin snapped out of his absentminded state. "U-Uh, wind." He said quietly, intimidated by the larger dragon, despite the place he was in supposedly being safe.

((Remember to tag someone when you reply to them, especially in a roleplay with lots of people)
Ralin snapped out of his absentminded state. "U-Uh, wind." He said quietly, intimidated by the larger dragon, despite the place he was in supposedly being safe.

((Remember to tag someone when you reply to them, especially in a roleplay with lots of people)
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
@WinterSings

"my brother has already found a name, but i still lack one that's accurate. so, my payment for a spar is a suggestion!"
@WinterSings

"my brother has already found a name, but i still lack one that's accurate. so, my payment for a spar is a suggestion!"
nico | it/its | 2+ FR Time
(@growingCataclysm)

Lycus sat and thought for a moment. "If I give a suggestion, it should be after we spar. If you really want a name that suits you, let's see how you fight. Even though I'm new to this, I'll give you a name that will suit you perfectly once I see what you're all about!"
(@growingCataclysm)

Lycus sat and thought for a moment. "If I give a suggestion, it should be after we spar. If you really want a name that suits you, let's see how you fight. Even though I'm new to this, I'll give you a name that will suit you perfectly once I see what you're all about!"
Quill flicked her tail back and forth, enjoying this conversation.
Quill flicked her tail back and forth, enjoying this conversation.
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Aki sat behind a rock, eavesdropping on the conversation and trying to hide her curse.
Aki sat behind a rock, eavesdropping on the conversation and trying to hide her curse.
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
(@WinterSings )

"Okay then, it's a deal!" He gets into a stance, smiling brightly
(@WinterSings )

"Okay then, it's a deal!" He gets into a stance, smiling brightly
Lycus, having learned from his past spar with the Nocturne Quill, readied himself with his wings tucked below him, almost completely shielding his stomach. As he did so, he charged and leapt into the air, readying his razor-like claws and began to bring them down in a swipe towards the nameless Dragon.
Lycus, having learned from his past spar with the Nocturne Quill, readied himself with his wings tucked below him, almost completely shielding his stomach. As he did so, he charged and leapt into the air, readying his razor-like claws and began to bring them down in a swipe towards the nameless Dragon.
(ok are you subbed? i am)

(@WinterSings )

He quickly uses his wings to propel himself forwards and under you, stopping to gather Breath
(ok are you subbed? i am)

(@WinterSings )

He quickly uses his wings to propel himself forwards and under you, stopping to gather Breath
1 2 ... 796 797 798 799 800 ... 2285 2286