Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 ... 2283 2284
(Same-)
(Same-)
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
//Hope everyone has a great weekend! - and yeah, writer's block bites//
//Hope everyone has a great weekend! - and yeah, writer's block bites//
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
(You too! Have a fun and relaxing weekend.)
(You too! Have a fun and relaxing weekend.)
((Will do! °w°)
((Will do! °w°)
griffin-3556-9_60_40_1_4_7.png
url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2979869][img][/img]I7zPX2p.png
A costumed Golden guardian entirely fails to be subtle and sneaky about entering the library. She looks warily around. "Um..Is there a librarian? Or any books on dancing?" She flushes. "I want to join this festival dance troupe but I've never actually danced." [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79070976][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/790710/79070976_350.png[/img][/url]
A costumed Golden guardian entirely fails to be subtle and sneaky about entering the library.

She looks warily around. "Um..Is there a librarian? Or any books on dancing?" She flushes. "I want to join this festival dance troupe but I've never actually danced."

79070976_350.png
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
"There's both." Soren replied, and he pointed to where Thought was organizing books on a shelf. The books had rearranged themselves, and he was trying to get the stubborn things back to their original places. "That's the librarian, and I'm sure he can lead you to books about dancing. Or dancing books. Whatever you fancy."
"There's both." Soren replied, and he pointed to where Thought was organizing books on a shelf. The books had rearranged themselves, and he was trying to get the stubborn things back to their original places. "That's the librarian, and I'm sure he can lead you to books about dancing. Or dancing books. Whatever you fancy."
"Books that dance would be a spectacle to witness." Garifae wonders. "But I hope you find what you're looking for."
"Books that dance would be a spectacle to witness." Garifae wonders. "But I hope you find what you're looking for."
"Home is where you dig your first den."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(He/him) (Aquarius) (Autistic) (ADD{non-hyperactive})
"Get back in your places!" Thought growled as he tried to hold three books in place with one of his wings while he reached for another that had escaped his grasp.
"Get back in your places!" Thought growled as he tried to hold three books in place with one of his wings while he reached for another that had escaped his grasp.
Garifae begins to manifest some wind element magic to hopefully be of some use. As he starts sending bursts of wind towards the stragglers, they each catch the breeze one last time.
Garifae begins to manifest some wind element magic to hopefully be of some use. As he starts sending bursts of wind towards the stragglers, they each catch the breeze one last time.
"Home is where you dig your first den."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(He/him) (Aquarius) (Autistic) (ADD{non-hyperactive})
Thought caught the books, then sent a relieved grin over to Garifae.
Thought caught the books, then sent a relieved grin over to Garifae.
1 2 ... 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 ... 2283 2284