Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 ... 2282 2283
"Oh. I am Tempest." The guardian dragon spoke softly, voice trailing off as she watched the books try to elude Thought's instruction.

"That sort of does look like a group dance."
"Oh. I am Tempest." The guardian dragon spoke softly, voice trailing off as she watched the books try to elude Thought's instruction.

"That sort of does look like a group dance."
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
"Good to meet you, Tempest." Soren smiled warmly.
"Good to meet you, Tempest." Soren smiled warmly.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
"It is a pleasure to meet you too, Tempest." Garifae states as he glances her way. "Don't mind the books. It seems as though they like to misbehave."
"It is a pleasure to meet you too, Tempest." Garifae states as he glances her way. "Don't mind the books. It seems as though they like to misbehave."
"Home is where you dig your first den."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(He/him) (Aquarius) (Autistic) (ADD{non-hyperactive})
Uatu blinks awake upon hearing a new dragons voice. Stretching his wings out, he moved over to where he could see Thought and the new dragon. "Morning Thought! Sorry for disappearing for a while."
Uatu blinks awake upon hearing a new dragons voice. Stretching his wings out, he moved over to where he could see Thought and the new dragon. "Morning Thought! Sorry for disappearing for a while."
griffin-3556-9_60_40_1_4_7.png
url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2979869][img][/img]I7zPX2p.png
"Welcome back, Uatu," Garifae welcomes with little hesitation. "But I'm not new to you. You spoke to me before when I was asking questions about dragons with more than one element to their name." He pauses. "And yes. I am a dragon who has two elements to his name. I just wanted to learn how you'd react to someone like me."
"Welcome back, Uatu," Garifae welcomes with little hesitation. "But I'm not new to you. You spoke to me before when I was asking questions about dragons with more than one element to their name." He pauses. "And yes. I am a dragon who has two elements to his name. I just wanted to learn how you'd react to someone like me."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
Uatu rubs the back of his head in embarrassment. "Sorry about that, I've kinda been busy raising a hatching back at my clan and haven't really been able to sleep that much recently. He grins excitedly. " Like I said earlier, I would love to meet another dragon like myself. It might have caught me off guard at first, but now I can understand why you feel so safe to be around!"
Uatu rubs the back of his head in embarrassment. "Sorry about that, I've kinda been busy raising a hatching back at my clan and haven't really been able to sleep that much recently. He grins excitedly. " Like I said earlier, I would love to meet another dragon like myself. It might have caught me off guard at first, but now I can understand why you feel so safe to be around!"
"No worries. But thanks. And yeah." He creates a ball of water in his upwards facing talon, then creates a swirling wind with his other talon and begins to spin the sphere. "I have full control over both of my elements. Wind and Water. It's why I consider myself an AquaWind dragon."
"No worries. But thanks. And yeah." He creates a ball of water in his upwards facing talon, then creates a swirling wind with his other talon and begins to spin the sphere. "I have full control over both of my elements. Wind and Water. It's why I consider myself an AquaWind dragon."

+8 FR time

Uatu focuses trying to draw out his own magic, hoping that the two would not cancel the other out today. A small orb of lightning begins to form in one of his raised paws, with shadowy orbs beginning to bubble up from his shadow once more with him visibility struggling to maintain both. He began to spin the orb of lightning smiling soflty. "I have full control over one element currently, but I am working on controlling my other element. I don't really know what I consider myself but I've been thinking of the name ShadowBolt since my elements are lightning and shadow."
Uatu focuses trying to draw out his own magic, hoping that the two would not cancel the other out today. A small orb of lightning begins to form in one of his raised paws, with shadowy orbs beginning to bubble up from his shadow once more with him visibility struggling to maintain both. He began to spin the orb of lightning smiling soflty. "I have full control over one element currently, but I am working on controlling my other element. I don't really know what I consider myself but I've been thinking of the name ShadowBolt since my elements are lightning and shadow."
Runeswimmer gave a long slow whistle of admiration. "The two of you are pretty impressive, magic wise. I can do a little with lightning, and some with healing, which I don't know can be considered an element." He added "What you are doing takes marvelous control."

Beside him, UndineSky was watching the spinning lightning. Softly she said "I know when lightning touches the ground it's gone. I wonder if you could." She gestured vaguely "Catch it somehow, in some glass or something, so it would stay as a brightness for a while."
Runeswimmer gave a long slow whistle of admiration. "The two of you are pretty impressive, magic wise. I can do a little with lightning, and some with healing, which I don't know can be considered an element." He added "What you are doing takes marvelous control."

Beside him, UndineSky was watching the spinning lightning. Softly she said "I know when lightning touches the ground it's gone. I wonder if you could." She gestured vaguely "Catch it somehow, in some glass or something, so it would stay as a brightness for a while."
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
Garifae throws the ball of water into his mouth and swallows it like ordinary water, the air now swirling around his jaws until it dissipates. "Blech." It is clear he dislikes the taste. "Maybe I should've thought about the library being fragile when it comes to water. I couldn't risk letting the water fall like droplets." He glances at Uatu, knowing how much they struggled to create shadow magic. "Perhaps you should start off small, Uatu, with your shadow magic I mean. Doing too much at once can put a strain on your body, and you'll tire yourself out more quickly."
Garifae throws the ball of water into his mouth and swallows it like ordinary water, the air now swirling around his jaws until it dissipates. "Blech." It is clear he dislikes the taste. "Maybe I should've thought about the library being fragile when it comes to water. I couldn't risk letting the water fall like droplets." He glances at Uatu, knowing how much they struggled to create shadow magic. "Perhaps you should start off small, Uatu, with your shadow magic I mean. Doing too much at once can put a strain on your body, and you'll tire yourself out more quickly."

+8 FR time

1 2 ... 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 ... 2282 2283