Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 ... 2283 2284
(@Zantana that's only a few guys, I can rp with ya!)
(@Zantana that's only a few guys, I can rp with ya!)
((@JustAGamerFurry2 That'd be great, thank you! ^^
((@JustAGamerFurry2 That'd be great, thank you! ^^
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
Archimedes shifted and rolled over in his bed. Finally he hauled himself up, rubbing his eyes. He stretched his turquoise and sea-foam colored wings and yawned. Archimedes opened the door to his workshop where scrap metal, robot parts, and power tools were strewn across the worktables and shelves.
Archimedes set to work, attaching the robot parts he'd made the day before to a mannequin of a small Veilspun when his tiny butterfly Fae scrambled through the parts and clambered up to Archimedes. "Time. Time it is. Time you must go out. Yes, time," she said. Archimedes had long ago named his little friend he'd rescued from a fire, Althea, meaning the healer, or light. Althea had a habit for talking in riddles and poems, and Archimedes found it funny and interesting.
Archimedes was not one to be very social as he found it nerve-racking and awkward, but he figured it was high time he go out and get to class.

Archimedes stumbled down to the lecture hall with Althea perched on his shoulder. Along the way, he brushed soot from his fur and off his face, his tools attached to his utility belt jangling as he moved; he wished he'd left it back at home. Archimedes never liked to draw attention to himself and he was already nervous enough. Finally, he decided to stuff a few of his larger tools into his locker and he kept the bolts and nuts, just incase. He also took a notebook and pen for his class: he liked to be prepared!

Archimedes listened to the teacher speak, he was shaking, though it was hardly noticeable, "shaking, shaking. Shaking are you? Nervous are you, Archimedes?" Althea whispered in his ear. Archimedes didn't respond and hoped Althea would take a hint and be quiet before the teacher noticed how nervous he was. The last thing he needed was to be called on in front of a bunch of students.

(Archimedes: He/Him; Althea: She/Her)
Archimedes shifted and rolled over in his bed. Finally he hauled himself up, rubbing his eyes. He stretched his turquoise and sea-foam colored wings and yawned. Archimedes opened the door to his workshop where scrap metal, robot parts, and power tools were strewn across the worktables and shelves.
Archimedes set to work, attaching the robot parts he'd made the day before to a mannequin of a small Veilspun when his tiny butterfly Fae scrambled through the parts and clambered up to Archimedes. "Time. Time it is. Time you must go out. Yes, time," she said. Archimedes had long ago named his little friend he'd rescued from a fire, Althea, meaning the healer, or light. Althea had a habit for talking in riddles and poems, and Archimedes found it funny and interesting.
Archimedes was not one to be very social as he found it nerve-racking and awkward, but he figured it was high time he go out and get to class.

Archimedes stumbled down to the lecture hall with Althea perched on his shoulder. Along the way, he brushed soot from his fur and off his face, his tools attached to his utility belt jangling as he moved; he wished he'd left it back at home. Archimedes never liked to draw attention to himself and he was already nervous enough. Finally, he decided to stuff a few of his larger tools into his locker and he kept the bolts and nuts, just incase. He also took a notebook and pen for his class: he liked to be prepared!

Archimedes listened to the teacher speak, he was shaking, though it was hardly noticeable, "shaking, shaking. Shaking are you? Nervous are you, Archimedes?" Althea whispered in his ear. Archimedes didn't respond and hoped Althea would take a hint and be quiet before the teacher noticed how nervous he was. The last thing he needed was to be called on in front of a bunch of students.

(Archimedes: He/Him; Althea: She/Her)
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Sedona moved the way all Mirrors did- or seemed to, anyway. The dragon scrambled through the throng of milling kindred with light-footed hops, darting between a Ridgeback's feet, clambering up and over several dozing Guardians, and outright startling a wing of Fae who were in deep council with one another. Sedona did not seem to care- indeed, she seemed so unaware of her surroundings beyond how to overcome them, that when someone inevitably stepped into her path, it would not be a matter of dodging them anymore.

It would be outright pandemonium, the narrow-bodied Mirror crashing flat into someone's flank, sent toppling end over end in a webbed, messy heap. She let out a cursory hiss for the inconvenience, rack upon her head flaring out wide, and her four beady eyes blinking away the dust from the scuffle.

"Excuse you," Sedona groused, pushing up onto her feet again and shaking out her wings. The many buckles, pouches, leafy mantle, and obscuring headdress made an awful rustling clamor for her effort.
Sedona moved the way all Mirrors did- or seemed to, anyway. The dragon scrambled through the throng of milling kindred with light-footed hops, darting between a Ridgeback's feet, clambering up and over several dozing Guardians, and outright startling a wing of Fae who were in deep council with one another. Sedona did not seem to care- indeed, she seemed so unaware of her surroundings beyond how to overcome them, that when someone inevitably stepped into her path, it would not be a matter of dodging them anymore.

It would be outright pandemonium, the narrow-bodied Mirror crashing flat into someone's flank, sent toppling end over end in a webbed, messy heap. She let out a cursory hiss for the inconvenience, rack upon her head flaring out wide, and her four beady eyes blinking away the dust from the scuffle.

"Excuse you," Sedona groused, pushing up onto her feet again and shaking out her wings. The many buckles, pouches, leafy mantle, and obscuring headdress made an awful rustling clamor for her effort.
Blazing, was in the crowd of Imperials he moved to back of them so he wasn't so crowded, but he still was. He moved with the other Imperials hoping they would stop, well soon. When he wasn't looking he ran into a mirror."What do you mean excuse me? I understand that i ran into you, and I'm sorry i did that." Blazing responded to the mirror [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/667255/66725477_350.png[/img]
Blazing, was in the crowd of Imperials he moved to back of them so he wasn't so crowded, but he still was. He moved with the other Imperials hoping they would stop, well soon. When he wasn't looking he ran into a mirror."What do you mean excuse me? I understand that i ran into you, and I'm sorry i did that." Blazing responded to the mirror

66725477_350.png
Sedona mantled, the crests atop her head splaying wide against the backdrop of her outstretched wings. "Don't backstep into a dragon's way," the smaller dragon snapped back, lashing the ground with her tail. Sedona scuttled backwards from the gathered Imperials and muttered irritably to herself, "Arcane Imperials and their superiority complexes..." She cast a final, withering glance up to the one she'd run into, then started to move away again.

It was probably due to the strange manner of speech the Imperial used, that Sedona didn't think to check if she'd dropped anything before moving away, for there it was- a thing she'd dropped, right there at the Imperial's feet. The little trinket seemed useless, a small bauble of polished stone and knotted silver, but it probably was worth something to the Mirror, if she'd been carrying it up to that point.
Sedona mantled, the crests atop her head splaying wide against the backdrop of her outstretched wings. "Don't backstep into a dragon's way," the smaller dragon snapped back, lashing the ground with her tail. Sedona scuttled backwards from the gathered Imperials and muttered irritably to herself, "Arcane Imperials and their superiority complexes..." She cast a final, withering glance up to the one she'd run into, then started to move away again.

It was probably due to the strange manner of speech the Imperial used, that Sedona didn't think to check if she'd dropped anything before moving away, for there it was- a thing she'd dropped, right there at the Imperial's feet. The little trinket seemed useless, a small bauble of polished stone and knotted silver, but it probably was worth something to the Mirror, if she'd been carrying it up to that point.
Blazing had got mad but calmed down after the mirror left, he started walking, when he felt something on the ground near his feet. it was something that wasn't his, he thought to himself,"what if this belongs to that mirror i ran into..." He started to follow the mirror, he made noises to get the mirrors attention.
Blazing had got mad but calmed down after the mirror left, he started walking, when he felt something on the ground near his feet. it was something that wasn't his, he thought to himself,"what if this belongs to that mirror i ran into..." He started to follow the mirror, he made noises to get the mirrors attention.
The Mirror was quick, and seemed to disappear around every dragon that crossed in front of the pursuing Imperial. Bouncing up and over the twisted coils of a Spiral, she appeared again as a fleeting streak of sun-baked red and turquoise lines. When the Imperial started to make protesting noises, Sedona let out an annoyed sigh and stopped in a nearby clearing. "Whaaat, Imperial?"
The Mirror was quick, and seemed to disappear around every dragon that crossed in front of the pursuing Imperial. Bouncing up and over the twisted coils of a Spiral, she appeared again as a fleeting streak of sun-baked red and turquoise lines. When the Imperial started to make protesting noises, Sedona let out an annoyed sigh and stopped in a nearby clearing. "Whaaat, Imperial?"
He stopped when the mirror stopped,"well i think you dropped this when i ran into you, I again am sorry for running into you, but when i started moving i felt somthing and knew it wasn't mine, to i followed you to see if this is yours., also I'm Blazing, but if you would like you can call me Blaze for short" Blazing said to the mirror. He prosecuted to show the item to the mirror.
He stopped when the mirror stopped,"well i think you dropped this when i ran into you, I again am sorry for running into you, but when i started moving i felt somthing and knew it wasn't mine, to i followed you to see if this is yours., also I'm Blazing, but if you would like you can call me Blaze for short" Blazing said to the mirror. He prosecuted to show the item to the mirror.
Mistrusting by her very nature, Sedona narrowed all four eyes at this 'Blazing'. She felt less like the dragon had tried to do a good thing with returning the trinket, and more that he'd done some magic sleight of hand trick to get it, and was using it as a means to be... Rude? The more Sedona thought about it, the less convinced she was. She let her guard down a little, eying the bauble in his larger claws. With a wary snatch, Sedona grabbed it back from the Imperial, and managed to sound genuine when she said "Sedona. And thanks."

The Mirror looked uneasy then. Clearly it seemed like she had somewhere to be... But maybe it wasn't so pressing since she resigned herself to settling down in the clearing on her slight haunches. Already the dropped trinket had disappeared beneath her mantle of leaves and many pockets.
Mistrusting by her very nature, Sedona narrowed all four eyes at this 'Blazing'. She felt less like the dragon had tried to do a good thing with returning the trinket, and more that he'd done some magic sleight of hand trick to get it, and was using it as a means to be... Rude? The more Sedona thought about it, the less convinced she was. She let her guard down a little, eying the bauble in his larger claws. With a wary snatch, Sedona grabbed it back from the Imperial, and managed to sound genuine when she said "Sedona. And thanks."

The Mirror looked uneasy then. Clearly it seemed like she had somewhere to be... But maybe it wasn't so pressing since she resigned herself to settling down in the clearing on her slight haunches. Already the dropped trinket had disappeared beneath her mantle of leaves and many pockets.
1 2 ... 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 ... 2283 2284