Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 ... 2283 2284
@AnokAlphaStar

(Well since you have to leave soon ig we can continue the rp here)

@AnokAlphaStar

(Well since you have to leave soon ig we can continue the rp here)

My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
@DietMemes
(Kk)
“It’s down the street over there, you can follow me I guess” he shrugs
@DietMemes
(Kk)
“It’s down the street over there, you can follow me I guess” he shrugs
n29EMdP.png
rix3ppo.png
o9yS1eq.png

FObX7rS.png
QBIWg1o.png
Lost Scales Clan
VhvpbOg.png
nG9aNSB.png Jd88XNq.png
LEpJMnn.png
11efmKl.png

q9EEy5M.png
@AnokAlphaStar.

Wroclaw nodded and followed Cato. He kept an eye on the approaching storm. Wroclaw seemed slightly uneasy about something other then the storm.

@JustAGamerFurry2

Sure thing
@AnokAlphaStar.

Wroclaw nodded and followed Cato. He kept an eye on the approaching storm. Wroclaw seemed slightly uneasy about something other then the storm.

@JustAGamerFurry2

Sure thing
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
(@DietMemes mind if I hop in? I have a Fae and a Tundra I've been rping with)
(@DietMemes mind if I hop in? I have a Fae and a Tundra I've been rping with)
@DietMemes (I gtg after this)
Cato stops in front of the hotel. “Well here it is. I need to grab a few things first, but that storm might mean I’m spending the night here too, heh”
@DietMemes (I gtg after this)
Cato stops in front of the hotel. “Well here it is. I need to grab a few things first, but that storm might mean I’m spending the night here too, heh”
n29EMdP.png
rix3ppo.png
o9yS1eq.png

FObX7rS.png
QBIWg1o.png
Lost Scales Clan
VhvpbOg.png
nG9aNSB.png Jd88XNq.png
LEpJMnn.png
11efmKl.png

q9EEy5M.png
(aight. quick heads up, no need to ping me, I'm subbed)
The midnight colored Fae and amethyst colored Tundra had followed the other dragons to get out of the rain. (i'm not feeling creative lol)
(aight. quick heads up, no need to ping me, I'm subbed)
The midnight colored Fae and amethyst colored Tundra had followed the other dragons to get out of the rain. (i'm not feeling creative lol)
(eh, why not?)
(eh, why not?)
(Ooh could I join too? I’ll probably be using a new character though)
(Ooh could I join too? I’ll probably be using a new character though)
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

Crystallized/Moon/Starlight/Spirit
(sure, you can kinda restart)
(sure, you can kinda restart)
(I'll probably take small snips of time in between posts, so just in case I go inactive you can keep using. )
Mayhem
Main gathering • interactions open.

Mayhem brushed past the lower forest, her wings tucked to her sides. She craned her neck to slip under a few hanging branches, lifting herself once she emerged from the undergrowth. The average skydancer looked across the small patch of moss on the side of an overgrown tree which towered among the lesser ones, studying it carefully. Turning around, she continued walking the path that was set.

After what seemed like hours, the skydancer noticed a bright, luminous shine down on an empty clearing among the forest. Good gods, took you long enough. With a swift step, Mayhem brushed her wings past the hanging vines and branches, dipping her head to avoid any contact with the forest growth. She lifted her head to look at the dragons in the grassy space, observing their stances and emotions.

Mayhem didn't seem to notice anything out of the normal, if you set aside a few small things, like aggression or panic- which she couldn't tell belonged to who. Staying silent, she walked more into the clearing, her tail slithering on top of the verdant grass and flowers. As she finished walking, she sat down to curl her tail around herself, then looking at the dragons with curiosity. She waited for why the gathering was called, trying her best to not draw attention to herself.

(Update: I had no idea they went to a hotel lol. I'll redo this post later when I'm in a more write-ish mood. Again, sorry! x3
(I'll probably take small snips of time in between posts, so just in case I go inactive you can keep using. )
Mayhem
Main gathering • interactions open.

Mayhem brushed past the lower forest, her wings tucked to her sides. She craned her neck to slip under a few hanging branches, lifting herself once she emerged from the undergrowth. The average skydancer looked across the small patch of moss on the side of an overgrown tree which towered among the lesser ones, studying it carefully. Turning around, she continued walking the path that was set.

After what seemed like hours, the skydancer noticed a bright, luminous shine down on an empty clearing among the forest. Good gods, took you long enough. With a swift step, Mayhem brushed her wings past the hanging vines and branches, dipping her head to avoid any contact with the forest growth. She lifted her head to look at the dragons in the grassy space, observing their stances and emotions.

Mayhem didn't seem to notice anything out of the normal, if you set aside a few small things, like aggression or panic- which she couldn't tell belonged to who. Staying silent, she walked more into the clearing, her tail slithering on top of the verdant grass and flowers. As she finished walking, she sat down to curl her tail around herself, then looking at the dragons with curiosity. She waited for why the gathering was called, trying her best to not draw attention to herself.

(Update: I had no idea they went to a hotel lol. I'll redo this post later when I'm in a more write-ish mood. Again, sorry! x3
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
1 2 ... 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 ... 2283 2284