Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 ... 2283 2284
Acalan snickered slightly at Harvey's humor, turning to look at Fiero. She turned her head to the canopy of trees, distracted. Her ears perked up as she heard her name mentioned, turning to look at the Guardian. "I don't remember all that clearly, but I can try my best." She grinned. She paused, gazing about her mind for the journey. "At most, I passed through many forests and a couple oasis." She tilted her head as she spoke, looking at the corner of her eye.

Acalan snickered slightly at Harvey's humor, turning to look at Fiero. She turned her head to the canopy of trees, distracted. Her ears perked up as she heard her name mentioned, turning to look at the Guardian. "I don't remember all that clearly, but I can try my best." She grinned. She paused, gazing about her mind for the journey. "At most, I passed through many forests and a couple oasis." She tilted her head as she spoke, looking at the corner of her eye.

8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
"Aye, ye been across the sea, lass?" spoke a small Wildclaw in pirate's garb. He had just walked in a few minutes prior and couldn't help but eavesdrop. He didn't wait before answering his own question, "Heh, of course ye have. How else would ye get from an ice-covered island to here?" He chuckled to himself, all the while keeping a smirk plastered on his face. "Gathering for dragons ay? More like treachery's stage. With so many clans in one place, I'd be surprised if no one took the opportunity to do a little pickpocketing!" [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=968212&skin=0&apparel=2760,602,605,606,19637,10381&xt=dressing.png[/img] (OOC: this is my first time rping. hope i didn't come across as an attention hog)
"Aye, ye been across the sea, lass?" spoke a small Wildclaw in pirate's garb. He had just walked in a few minutes prior and couldn't help but eavesdrop. He didn't wait before answering his own question, "Heh, of course ye have. How else would ye get from an ice-covered island to here?" He chuckled to himself, all the while keeping a smirk plastered on his face.

"Gathering for dragons ay? More like treachery's stage. With so many clans in one place, I'd be surprised if no one took the opportunity to do a little pickpocketing!"

scry?sdid=968212&skin=0&apparel=2760,602,605,606,19637,10381&xt=dressing.png

(OOC: this is my first time rping. hope i didn't come across as an attention hog)
nBUwvfz.png
kE8PZoU.png
EiPW4qT.png
B8HmiZX.png
bYt72YT.png
lPm8q6O.png
(( You're fine! Everyone is welcome here and it's great to practice :)

Acalan shifted her gaze to the Wildclaw, her eyes widening as she admired it's appearance. "Hmm?" She squeaked, shifting her position to face him. "I have journeyed on land as much as I could, I'm not a very good swimmer." She frowned, turning to look at her thick coat of fur, then back at him. Her ears perked as 'pick-pocketing' was mentioned. "Well, none of us have pockets as far as I know."

Sh shrugged, looking to the ground before turning back to look at the Wildclaw. "But that's as far as I would know." She grinned, sitting up straight to appear more confident. Her soft, icy gaze shifting to behind him. The leaves were falling gracefully onto the green grass as a swift breeze flowed through the clearing.

(( You're fine! Everyone is welcome here and it's great to practice :)

Acalan shifted her gaze to the Wildclaw, her eyes widening as she admired it's appearance. "Hmm?" She squeaked, shifting her position to face him. "I have journeyed on land as much as I could, I'm not a very good swimmer." She frowned, turning to look at her thick coat of fur, then back at him. Her ears perked as 'pick-pocketing' was mentioned. "Well, none of us have pockets as far as I know."

Sh shrugged, looking to the ground before turning back to look at the Wildclaw. "But that's as far as I would know." She grinned, sitting up straight to appear more confident. Her soft, icy gaze shifting to behind him. The leaves were falling gracefully onto the green grass as a swift breeze flowed through the clearing.

8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
"Anythin' ye can get yer claws on is valuable lass," his smirk dropped from his face, "Why, I once had a clever bloke steal the feathers off me tail!" He laughed at his own statement, holding onto his hat.

"Anyhow, I suppose ye folks be of a different scale. The name's Talon," he held his hat to his chest and bowed, "I been at sea for many 'a year now. Dropped by land for supplies and caught ear of this lil' shindig."
"Anythin' ye can get yer claws on is valuable lass," his smirk dropped from his face, "Why, I once had a clever bloke steal the feathers off me tail!" He laughed at his own statement, holding onto his hat.

"Anyhow, I suppose ye folks be of a different scale. The name's Talon," he held his hat to his chest and bowed, "I been at sea for many 'a year now. Dropped by land for supplies and caught ear of this lil' shindig."
nBUwvfz.png
kE8PZoU.png
EiPW4qT.png
B8HmiZX.png
bYt72YT.png
lPm8q6O.png
(Tip for @Nmrdragon add spaces between things like this :She turned around, noticing. And another thing is not to make other players do what you want them to, or 'predicate' their actions. That's usually disliked among roleplayers and some will cause grief about it. Another thing is to use a grammer correcting tool or app, so 'knotus' is 'notice'. Hope this helped!)

Acalan's ears pinned back as she peeked over Talon's shoulder, squeaking at the sudden snap of leaves. She stayed still, her claws gripping the dirt as she let out a low, curious growl. She stepped a foot backwards, feeling mildly worried. The form of a hatchling caught her eye as she sniffed, crouching to appear nonthreatening. Her gaze stayed sharp on the bushes, tilting her head slightly. "What on Earth?" She mumbled, stepping forward a bit with curiosity.

She approached slowly, sniffing where the hatchling stood. She crouched forward a bit, her ears perked forward as she looked up at the bush, a brow raised. She quickly hopped over the bush, landing on her chin as she flopped onto her belly. She stood up, shaking off the leaves and followed the dragon's scent. She proceeded to prance into the woods, looked around as she investigated aronud her.
(Tip for @Nmrdragon add spaces between things like this :She turned around, noticing. And another thing is not to make other players do what you want them to, or 'predicate' their actions. That's usually disliked among roleplayers and some will cause grief about it. Another thing is to use a grammer correcting tool or app, so 'knotus' is 'notice'. Hope this helped!)

Acalan's ears pinned back as she peeked over Talon's shoulder, squeaking at the sudden snap of leaves. She stayed still, her claws gripping the dirt as she let out a low, curious growl. She stepped a foot backwards, feeling mildly worried. The form of a hatchling caught her eye as she sniffed, crouching to appear nonthreatening. Her gaze stayed sharp on the bushes, tilting her head slightly. "What on Earth?" She mumbled, stepping forward a bit with curiosity.

She approached slowly, sniffing where the hatchling stood. She crouched forward a bit, her ears perked forward as she looked up at the bush, a brow raised. She quickly hopped over the bush, landing on her chin as she flopped onto her belly. She stood up, shaking off the leaves and followed the dragon's scent. She proceeded to prance into the woods, looked around as she investigated aronud her.
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
(Thank you for the tips)
She ran for home.She heard rustling,and ran faster.Tears streamed down her face.Then something made a sharp pain in the neck,and she saw black.The only thing she heard was a loud thump

Guns shot in the air when she woke up.She stumbled up.Cmon,Blazefire.This isn't real,humans don't exise.The only thing that could save her now was another dragon,and they weren't really near them.

Blazefire looked up,and was knocked out once more...
(Thank you for the tips)
She ran for home.She heard rustling,and ran faster.Tears streamed down her face.Then something made a sharp pain in the neck,and she saw black.The only thing she heard was a loud thump

Guns shot in the air when she woke up.She stumbled up.Cmon,Blazefire.This isn't real,humans don't exise.The only thing that could save her now was another dragon,and they weren't really near them.

Blazefire looked up,and was knocked out once more...
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
Talon watched in stunned silence for a few seconds. He shook himself back to his senses and cleared his throat, "Uh, yer alright there lassie? Ye look like you've a touch 'a madness. Ye look at the moon too long?" He started slowly inching closer. This was certainly something he was not expecting to see here.

"Uh...here, take this", he said, reaching into his coat and pulling out a bottle of purple liquid. "Me crew gets this sometimes. This'll bring ya back real quick."

Talon watched in stunned silence for a few seconds. He shook himself back to his senses and cleared his throat, "Uh, yer alright there lassie? Ye look like you've a touch 'a madness. Ye look at the moon too long?" He started slowly inching closer. This was certainly something he was not expecting to see here.

"Uh...here, take this", he said, reaching into his coat and pulling out a bottle of purple liquid. "Me crew gets this sometimes. This'll bring ya back real quick."

nBUwvfz.png
kE8PZoU.png
EiPW4qT.png
B8HmiZX.png
bYt72YT.png
lPm8q6O.png
Acalan blinked, staring at the commotion. "Oh, my-" She paused, her ears drooping as she watched. A tail swiftly swept behind her as she looked back at Talon.
"Is she okay?" She stormed over to Talon's side, investigating thoroughly. Her gaze locked onto the hatch-ling in worry as she continued staring.

She stepped a paw back, lowering her neck to look at her more. She continued watching in horror, then tilted her head in confusion. "This is- odd." She paused briefly before turning back to look at Talon. "Have you seen anything like this?" Her tone was concerned, and gentle sounding. She continued staring, scanning the area around her as she lifted her neck. The sound was possibly a frog, which wouldn't be uncommon, considering all the different toads with their unusual tones and calls.

She continued investigating, wandering around to catch the scent of one of them. Her gaze caught on different things, none of which resembled any type of weapon or harmful creature. The leaves blew into the clearing, dead ones crunching beneath the Gaoler's talons as she stepped back to give the dragonet space. Her ears perked forward as she continued listening, dancing on top of her head. This was possibly a paranoia for this hatch-ling, but it could've been something mimicking the sound of what would be called a 'gun-shot', sounded from a scavenger. She tried not to think about it, quickly turning back to look at the dragonet with worried eyes. What happened to you?
Acalan blinked, staring at the commotion. "Oh, my-" She paused, her ears drooping as she watched. A tail swiftly swept behind her as she looked back at Talon.
"Is she okay?" She stormed over to Talon's side, investigating thoroughly. Her gaze locked onto the hatch-ling in worry as she continued staring.

She stepped a paw back, lowering her neck to look at her more. She continued watching in horror, then tilted her head in confusion. "This is- odd." She paused briefly before turning back to look at Talon. "Have you seen anything like this?" Her tone was concerned, and gentle sounding. She continued staring, scanning the area around her as she lifted her neck. The sound was possibly a frog, which wouldn't be uncommon, considering all the different toads with their unusual tones and calls.

She continued investigating, wandering around to catch the scent of one of them. Her gaze caught on different things, none of which resembled any type of weapon or harmful creature. The leaves blew into the clearing, dead ones crunching beneath the Gaoler's talons as she stepped back to give the dragonet space. Her ears perked forward as she continued listening, dancing on top of her head. This was possibly a paranoia for this hatch-ling, but it could've been something mimicking the sound of what would be called a 'gun-shot', sounded from a scavenger. She tried not to think about it, quickly turning back to look at the dragonet with worried eyes. What happened to you?
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
Talon crouched down to the hatchling's level "Aye, none this strong though. Lass up in the crow's nest got it bad once. Stared at the moon too long. Fell to tha' deck 'an started rambling 'bout these weapons that launched tiny balls 'a metal. Stranger than any sailor's tale I ever heard."

He examined the hatchling for any injuries or signs of madness while talking.
Talon crouched down to the hatchling's level "Aye, none this strong though. Lass up in the crow's nest got it bad once. Stared at the moon too long. Fell to tha' deck 'an started rambling 'bout these weapons that launched tiny balls 'a metal. Stranger than any sailor's tale I ever heard."

He examined the hatchling for any injuries or signs of madness while talking.
nBUwvfz.png
kE8PZoU.png
EiPW4qT.png
B8HmiZX.png
bYt72YT.png
lPm8q6O.png
Acalan looked at Talon and back at the dragonet, staring at her. "Maybe she hit her head or something attacked her-" She paused, shifting her sight around the clearing in search of any creatures besides them. "Scavengers." She lifted her head, turning to look around repeatedly once again.

The Gaoler lifted her head, speaking while looking around, "They have things like those, but normally they use tiny claws to defend themselves. I've never heard about the other various weapons they use." She continued looking at the hatch-ling, studying her.

Acalan looked at Talon and back at the dragonet, staring at her. "Maybe she hit her head or something attacked her-" She paused, shifting her sight around the clearing in search of any creatures besides them. "Scavengers." She lifted her head, turning to look around repeatedly once again.

The Gaoler lifted her head, speaking while looking around, "They have things like those, but normally they use tiny claws to defend themselves. I've never heard about the other various weapons they use." She continued looking at the hatch-ling, studying her.

8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
1 2 ... 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 ... 2283 2284