Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 ... 2281 2282
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63892603][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/638927/63892603_350.png[/img][/url] A single young imperial dragon brings a vending stand of trinkets and gold around him, setting it all up. He then sits and waits for a customer to come by. And waits....and waits....and waits.... He plays with a old stone idol, knocking it down and standing it back up again with an occasional sigh. "I'm starting to get hungry.." He picks up his familiar in his claws, which growls calmly at him. "Nahh, you're too skinny, aren't you?" He smirks and sets him down beside him. The imperial then turns to shout out the stand window, but only manages a passive announcing tone. "Trinkets, treasures, antiques! All kinds all sizes!"
63892603_350.png
A single young imperial dragon brings a vending stand of trinkets and gold around him, setting it all up. He then sits and waits for a customer to come by. And waits....and waits....and waits....
He plays with a old stone idol, knocking it down and standing it back up again with an occasional sigh.
"I'm starting to get hungry.."
He picks up his familiar in his claws, which growls calmly at him.
"Nahh, you're too skinny, aren't you?" He smirks and sets him down beside him.
The imperial then turns to shout out the stand window, but only manages a passive announcing tone.
"Trinkets, treasures, antiques! All kinds all sizes!"
+~She/Her Majesty/Her Highness~+
prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif Boop snootsarbok.gif Not boots prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=63416123&skin=0&apparel=770,21046,12724,30204,10536,16233,23091,11505,18792,22170,12929,32983,18030&xt=dressing.png[/img] A wildclaw walks from the forest, approaching the stand. "Oh!" She exclaims, stepping closer to observe the trinkets. She tilts her head a bit as she observes the treasures, then reaching into her satchel to pull out at least fifty coins. As she sets them on the stand, she picks up a small, stone carving, studying it. "How much for this?" She comments, looking back up at the imperial, waiting for a response as she continues looking around the objects.
dragon?did=63416123&skin=0&apparel=770,21046,12724,30204,10536,16233,23091,11505,18792,22170,12929,32983,18030&xt=dressing.png

A wildclaw walks from the forest, approaching the stand. "Oh!" She exclaims, stepping closer to observe the trinkets. She tilts her head a bit as she observes the treasures, then reaching into her satchel to pull out at least fifty coins. As she sets them on the stand, she picks up a small, stone carving, studying it. "How much for this?" She comments, looking back up at the imperial, waiting for a response as she continues looking around the objects.
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
(Lol is no one gonna post or should I post?
XD
(Lol is no one gonna post or should I post?
XD
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1012836&skin=0&apparel=542,5396,12929,13859,17877,548&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] The wildclaw padded into the field, toting behind him a cart with some wooden pieces, crates, and his familiar, a Renegade Aviar. Smiling, he scanned the crowds of dragons, leaning on a crate. "Y'see that Taboo? That is opportunity. A lot of opportunity." His familiar merely rolled it's eyes. Meridian smiled as he looked around, until he saw another stand. He would always recognize the sheen of the stand planks. "Blast it! Someone's gotten here first!" He tapped his large claw against the ground in thought, before lighting up with an idea. "Whad'ya say to some friendly competition, Taboo?" His familiar snorted, opened up the largest crate, and began sorting clothes by section. Taking his load with him to the stand, he settled a fair distance away, attempting to catch the Imperial's eye. Meridian set up his own stand, took the sorted crates, and began putting clothes out to advertise. Finished, he called out, "Apparel of all kinds here! Come take a look at my stock!" While waiting for customers, he took out a pair of goggles, a leather satchel, and a bow and quiver, hanging them on tiny hooks on the top of his stand.
scry?sdid=1012836&skin=0&apparel=542,5396,12929,13859,17877,548&xt=dressing.png
The wildclaw padded into the field, toting behind him a cart with some wooden pieces, crates, and his familiar, a Renegade Aviar. Smiling, he scanned the crowds of dragons, leaning on a crate. "Y'see that Taboo? That is opportunity. A lot of opportunity." His familiar merely rolled it's eyes. Meridian smiled as he looked around, until he saw another stand. He would always recognize the sheen of the stand planks.
"Blast it! Someone's gotten here first!" He tapped his large claw against the ground in thought, before lighting up with an idea. "Whad'ya say to some friendly competition, Taboo?" His familiar snorted, opened up the largest crate, and began sorting clothes by section.
Taking his load with him to the stand, he settled a fair distance away, attempting to catch the Imperial's eye. Meridian set up his own stand, took the sorted crates, and began putting clothes out to advertise. Finished, he called out, "Apparel of all kinds here! Come take a look at my stock!"
While waiting for customers, he took out a pair of goggles, a leather satchel, and a bow and quiver, hanging them on tiny hooks on the top of his stand.
[that moment when you want to join but aren't sure how to]
[that moment when you want to join but aren't sure how to]
tRNevRC.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCutbug
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgenderfluid (any pronouns + ey/em)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdemiro-ace lesbian
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifautism/ADHD

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRPer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifartist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwannabe writer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +3
tRNevRC.gif
@KungFuCutBug (i know that feeling all too well. don't worry, it's fine. the plotline we were following seemed to crash and burn. i'm fine with retconning it if everyone else is)
@KungFuCutBug (i know that feeling all too well. don't worry, it's fine. the plotline we were following seemed to crash and burn. i'm fine with retconning it if everyone else is)
nBUwvfz.png
kE8PZoU.png
EiPW4qT.png
B8HmiZX.png
bYt72YT.png
lPm8q6O.png
(Ye can we start over?)
(Ye can we start over?)
[Sounds good to me.]
[Sounds good to me.]
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
(Ima show my new character in a bit,just give me a few mins to make it)
(Ima show my new character in a bit,just give me a few mins to make it)
[alrighty.]
[alrighty.]
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
1 2 ... 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 ... 2281 2282