Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {Private} Found
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
{A private roleplay between myself and Kyreesha}

Her eyes gazed about the glen, watching her desired place to protect. The large violet hued Guardian dragon had found herself a mate, had three beautiful children who had their own mates, two youngsters needing a home, and she herself was now expecting yet again. Green eyes soon wandered about their home, shifting slightly as she lay beside her nest. It was a relaxing day, the sun's rays breaking through the forestry to warm up the large beasts.

A small sigh had come from her, content, happy. Her eyes had closed, only to open up moments later at the snapping of a twig. Normally, she would have dismissed this, but a foreign scent, that of another dragon, had invaded her nostrils. Getting up, the large dragon then made her way slowly, expression curious.

Seeing that it was nothing more than a child, a smile had come to her features, and she lay down, head lowering itself enough to become eye level with the small one.

"Greetings, little one. What is your name?"
{A private roleplay between myself and Kyreesha}

Her eyes gazed about the glen, watching her desired place to protect. The large violet hued Guardian dragon had found herself a mate, had three beautiful children who had their own mates, two youngsters needing a home, and she herself was now expecting yet again. Green eyes soon wandered about their home, shifting slightly as she lay beside her nest. It was a relaxing day, the sun's rays breaking through the forestry to warm up the large beasts.

A small sigh had come from her, content, happy. Her eyes had closed, only to open up moments later at the snapping of a twig. Normally, she would have dismissed this, but a foreign scent, that of another dragon, had invaded her nostrils. Getting up, the large dragon then made her way slowly, expression curious.

Seeing that it was nothing more than a child, a smile had come to her features, and she lay down, head lowering itself enough to become eye level with the small one.

"Greetings, little one. What is your name?"
aro_wolvenflame77_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fzrdr.gif
For the past few hours, Rose had crept ever closer to the sounds of activity. The little red and violet female tundra hatchling was fearful of the unknown after having hatched to a forest devoid of friendly company. From behind a log, Rose watched, her electric blue eyes sparkling with interest, as the female clan leader shifted in her nest. Rose wondered if that was her mother, but came to the conclusion that she was not. She watched other hatchlings at play, hatchlings that looked nothing like her, all of them with emerald eyes. Turning away, her head hanging in her sadness, Rose headed back towards the forest.
And then snap!
She gasped, looking back at the female as she came over. It was too late to run, but she was prepared to try anyways. But when the large female lowered herself to meet her at eye level, and spoke in soothing tones, asking her for her name, Rose relaxed a little.
"I didn't mean to bother you... I think my name is Rose, at least that's what name came to me when I thought about it."
Despite her earlier doubts, Rose couldn't help asking, "Are you my mother?"
For the past few hours, Rose had crept ever closer to the sounds of activity. The little red and violet female tundra hatchling was fearful of the unknown after having hatched to a forest devoid of friendly company. From behind a log, Rose watched, her electric blue eyes sparkling with interest, as the female clan leader shifted in her nest. Rose wondered if that was her mother, but came to the conclusion that she was not. She watched other hatchlings at play, hatchlings that looked nothing like her, all of them with emerald eyes. Turning away, her head hanging in her sadness, Rose headed back towards the forest.
And then snap!
She gasped, looking back at the female as she came over. It was too late to run, but she was prepared to try anyways. But when the large female lowered herself to meet her at eye level, and spoke in soothing tones, asking her for her name, Rose relaxed a little.
"I didn't mean to bother you... I think my name is Rose, at least that's what name came to me when I thought about it."
Despite her earlier doubts, Rose couldn't help asking, "Are you my mother?"
ava_artshop_banner_by_tribalinferno-dahajuu.png
The question startled the Guardian quite a bit. Another lost hatchling... It really saddened the dragon, made her heart feel heavy. Lifting up her head, neck craning to allow her to look down upon the child, her smile had broadened a tad bit.

"I can be, if you want me too."

Her arms had opened up a tad bit, inviting the youngin' to come nestle against her chest if she so chose. These lands were welcome to those lost and in need of shelter and food for a good while. Perhaps little Rose could even make friends with her children and those that had been found as well.
The question startled the Guardian quite a bit. Another lost hatchling... It really saddened the dragon, made her heart feel heavy. Lifting up her head, neck craning to allow her to look down upon the child, her smile had broadened a tad bit.

"I can be, if you want me too."

Her arms had opened up a tad bit, inviting the youngin' to come nestle against her chest if she so chose. These lands were welcome to those lost and in need of shelter and food for a good while. Perhaps little Rose could even make friends with her children and those that had been found as well.
Joy blossomed like a flower in Rose's chest that she could barely contain. Tears streaming down her cheeks to disappear into her fur, she leaped into those welcoming arms. She immediately set upon the task of memorizing everything about her, her scent, her voice, her heartbeat. Snuggled up against her, she muttered, "Mommy..."
Joy blossomed like a flower in Rose's chest that she could barely contain. Tears streaming down her cheeks to disappear into her fur, she leaped into those welcoming arms. She immediately set upon the task of memorizing everything about her, her scent, her voice, her heartbeat. Snuggled up against her, she muttered, "Mommy..."
A smile had come to her face. Head slowly lowered itself, her tongue slipping forth from between her maw to lick at the child's face.

"All is well now, young one," she reassured her.

Alura then gently picked her up and headed back to the nest. There, a single egg lay, which was currently being tended too by a yellow colored Fae male. In his work to make sure that the egg was safe and warm, he had become completely oblivious to what was going on just behind him.
A smile had come to her face. Head slowly lowered itself, her tongue slipping forth from between her maw to lick at the child's face.

"All is well now, young one," she reassured her.

Alura then gently picked her up and headed back to the nest. There, a single egg lay, which was currently being tended too by a yellow colored Fae male. In his work to make sure that the egg was safe and warm, he had become completely oblivious to what was going on just behind him.
Rose clung to Alura like a lifeline, throwing the fae distrustful glances. She had far more interest in the egg that was in the nest. Looking up at the large female, Rose asked, "Mommy, what is that?"
She pointedly ignored the fae male, though every time he moved Rose inadvertently tightened her grip on Alura.
Rose clung to Alura like a lifeline, throwing the fae distrustful glances. She had far more interest in the egg that was in the nest. Looking up at the large female, Rose asked, "Mommy, what is that?"
She pointedly ignored the fae male, though every time he moved Rose inadvertently tightened her grip on Alura.
Chuckling a wee bit at the poor skittish child, she had soon laid down, releasing her grip upon Rose.

"That, dear, is soon to be another hatchling. Like you."

The voices had caught the attention of the Fae, and he turned about to look at Alura with his round, green eyes. The fins upon the side of his head rose up in curiosity, a few coos given here to the Guardian drake.

"Yes, dear, she's another lost one."

Their time together had helped Alura to understand the other.

"Rose, this is Drake. Say hello to your father."

A little encouraging nudge was given.
Chuckling a wee bit at the poor skittish child, she had soon laid down, releasing her grip upon Rose.

"That, dear, is soon to be another hatchling. Like you."

The voices had caught the attention of the Fae, and he turned about to look at Alura with his round, green eyes. The fins upon the side of his head rose up in curiosity, a few coos given here to the Guardian drake.

"Yes, dear, she's another lost one."

Their time together had helped Alura to understand the other.

"Rose, this is Drake. Say hello to your father."

A little encouraging nudge was given.
Rose stepped forward uncertainly, her electric blue eyes never leaving the fae. A gentle wind carried his scent over to Rose and she took it in. The message she got from it told her that there was no threat from the fae, he smelled to much like Alura to be threatening. Relaxing a bit more, she took another step and mumbled, "Hello..."
She wasn't quite sure about the concept of a father. A mother, she understood completely, but what was a father?
Her gaze drifted over to the unhatched egg every now and then, wondering how somethign so round could become like her; it didn't make sense.
Rose stepped forward uncertainly, her electric blue eyes never leaving the fae. A gentle wind carried his scent over to Rose and she took it in. The message she got from it told her that there was no threat from the fae, he smelled to much like Alura to be threatening. Relaxing a bit more, she took another step and mumbled, "Hello..."
She wasn't quite sure about the concept of a father. A mother, she understood completely, but what was a father?
Her gaze drifted over to the unhatched egg every now and then, wondering how somethign so round could become like her; it didn't make sense.
The male soon extended his hand forward, palm facing upward. He wasn't much of one for chatter, prefering to rely more overly upon his display of emotions. The motion he made was one of friendship. Hopefully she'd understand, or at least Alura would guide her and place the child's paw into his open hand.

Alura watched the duo, a content sigh heaved. Her gaze drifted to the unhatched egg, patiently awaiting to see who would come forth. Each time she grew eager and adored her children. Some had stayed, some had left. Rose would make her decision in the end as well when she was old enough.
The male soon extended his hand forward, palm facing upward. He wasn't much of one for chatter, prefering to rely more overly upon his display of emotions. The motion he made was one of friendship. Hopefully she'd understand, or at least Alura would guide her and place the child's paw into his open hand.

Alura watched the duo, a content sigh heaved. Her gaze drifted to the unhatched egg, patiently awaiting to see who would come forth. Each time she grew eager and adored her children. Some had stayed, some had left. Rose would make her decision in the end as well when she was old enough.
Rose sniffed his hand before placing her own within his much larger one. She looked up at him inquisitively, most of her fear and distrust gone now. And then her stomach growled audibly. She hadn't eaten anything since she had hatched the day before, and she grimaced.
Rose sniffed his hand before placing her own within his much larger one. She looked up at him inquisitively, most of her fear and distrust gone now. And then her stomach growled audibly. She hadn't eaten anything since she had hatched the day before, and she grimaced.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9