Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {Private} Found
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The Fae's fins had again perked up to the sound. Curious once more, he looked up and over to Alura. His gaze then turned to his son and mate nearby. The gesture given to the youngster was one to let her know he'd be right back. After making sure the egg was perfectly fine once more, the lemon hued dragon flew over to his growing brood and the Tundra dragon that had taken to his son.

It wasn't but a few moments later that he had returned, carrying a few different plants with him. They were set before the child, then he stood back, sitting upon his haunches as he watched with interest.
The Fae's fins had again perked up to the sound. Curious once more, he looked up and over to Alura. His gaze then turned to his son and mate nearby. The gesture given to the youngster was one to let her know he'd be right back. After making sure the egg was perfectly fine once more, the lemon hued dragon flew over to his growing brood and the Tundra dragon that had taken to his son.

It wasn't but a few moments later that he had returned, carrying a few different plants with him. They were set before the child, then he stood back, sitting upon his haunches as he watched with interest.
aro_wolvenflame77_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fzrdr.gif
Rose grew anxious when Drake (that was his name yes?) left. She understood that she was meant to wait, but that didn't ease her anxiety. She was tempted to run to Alura, but he had told her to remain here. Would he get angry if she disobeyed him? She didn't think so, but chose to stay anyways. Her patience was rewarded when he returned with several different kinds of juicy greens that made her mouth water. She looked up at him, her eyes sparking with gratitude before unceremoniously digging in.
Rose grew anxious when Drake (that was his name yes?) left. She understood that she was meant to wait, but that didn't ease her anxiety. She was tempted to run to Alura, but he had told her to remain here. Would he get angry if she disobeyed him? She didn't think so, but chose to stay anyways. Her patience was rewarded when he returned with several different kinds of juicy greens that made her mouth water. She looked up at him, her eyes sparking with gratitude before unceremoniously digging in.
ava_artshop_banner_by_tribalinferno-dahajuu.png
(Certainly was. And sorry for the pause there. Had to run a couple errands.)

A smile had pulled at his normally stoney features. Drake then glanced up at his mate, a small nod given between the two before he returned to the egg, making sure it was well. The duo took turns between this, watching the egg.

Alura soon lowered her head, watching her latest addition to the family. Soon, she'd show her to her brothers and sister. Hopefully they took well to her.
(Certainly was. And sorry for the pause there. Had to run a couple errands.)

A smile had pulled at his normally stoney features. Drake then glanced up at his mate, a small nod given between the two before he returned to the egg, making sure it was well. The duo took turns between this, watching the egg.

Alura soon lowered her head, watching her latest addition to the family. Soon, she'd show her to her brothers and sister. Hopefully they took well to her.
(oh that's perfectly fine, I was off with some friends for a while as well xD )

Munching happily, Rose looked around at the place she would now call her home. It was very beautiful and spacious, which Rose liked. Looking up at Alura with a leaf of something sticking out of the corner of her mouth, Rose asked, "You said there were others like me?"

(How did you want to do this? Shall I play an older dragon as well? Or perhaps a hatchling from another brood?)
(oh that's perfectly fine, I was off with some friends for a while as well xD )

Munching happily, Rose looked around at the place she would now call her home. It was very beautiful and spacious, which Rose liked. Looking up at Alura with a leaf of something sticking out of the corner of her mouth, Rose asked, "You said there were others like me?"

(How did you want to do this? Shall I play an older dragon as well? Or perhaps a hatchling from another brood?)
(Sure thing. ^^ Alura is generally a very kind dragon, so you can make up who else is here aside from my brood.)

"Oh yes, there are."

She nodded over towards Xotal, the solitary red Mirror dragon, and Earth, the rust colored one attempting to get him to play. Then there were her three grown children: Aurora, Thor, and Loki. And then their mates, Midnight, Jane and Sif. Two of her three had their own children, as well. Perhaps she'd like to go meet some of their children?
(Sure thing. ^^ Alura is generally a very kind dragon, so you can make up who else is here aside from my brood.)

"Oh yes, there are."

She nodded over towards Xotal, the solitary red Mirror dragon, and Earth, the rust colored one attempting to get him to play. Then there were her three grown children: Aurora, Thor, and Loki. And then their mates, Midnight, Jane and Sif. Two of her three had their own children, as well. Perhaps she'd like to go meet some of their children?
Rose looked at them all with curiosity, but was disinclined to make the first move. "I don't know what I would say to them..."

Another mated guardian pair, Tamarand the charcoal and jade drake and Khol the teal and green female, were tending to their triplets, two females, Furi and Suri, and one male, Barzanth. They were adolescent, but only just barely out of hatchlinghood, and all looked very similar save for slight variations in shade.
They were recent additions to the clan, having decided to branch out from the original clan that had been getting rather large.
Rose looked at them all with curiosity, but was disinclined to make the first move. "I don't know what I would say to them..."

Another mated guardian pair, Tamarand the charcoal and jade drake and Khol the teal and green female, were tending to their triplets, two females, Furi and Suri, and one male, Barzanth. They were adolescent, but only just barely out of hatchlinghood, and all looked very similar save for slight variations in shade.
They were recent additions to the clan, having decided to branch out from the original clan that had been getting rather large.
Her gaze darted about momentarily, seeking out someone with children at least near her age. While Xotal and Earth were good candidates, the Mirrors were normally to themselves. After a few moments, she gave a little 'aha!' and began to lead Rose over towards the trio.

"Rose, these are fairly new youngsters as well. Say hello," she encouraged.
Her gaze darted about momentarily, seeking out someone with children at least near her age. While Xotal and Earth were good candidates, the Mirrors were normally to themselves. After a few moments, she gave a little 'aha!' and began to lead Rose over towards the trio.

"Rose, these are fairly new youngsters as well. Say hello," she encouraged.
Furi, the most spirited of the three, came up to the little tundra, smiling as dragons smile, and said, "Hello Rose, I'm Furi. The quiet one is my sister Suri and the one glaring at me is my brother Barzanth."
Rose nodded in acknowledgement, wondering why the male was looking at Furi so disapprovingly. Noticing her interest, Furi said, "Oh, don't mind him, he's just embarrassed because he said you were cute earlier."
"I did not!" He cried out.
The quiet one, Suri, spoke up, "Miss Clan Leader, is Rose staying with us?"

Meanwhile, Furi called out to the mirrors, "Xotal! Earth! Barzy has a girlfriend!"
"I told you not to call me that!" The male hissed. He looked apologetically over to Rose, a blush darkening his scales.
Furi, the most spirited of the three, came up to the little tundra, smiling as dragons smile, and said, "Hello Rose, I'm Furi. The quiet one is my sister Suri and the one glaring at me is my brother Barzanth."
Rose nodded in acknowledgement, wondering why the male was looking at Furi so disapprovingly. Noticing her interest, Furi said, "Oh, don't mind him, he's just embarrassed because he said you were cute earlier."
"I did not!" He cried out.
The quiet one, Suri, spoke up, "Miss Clan Leader, is Rose staying with us?"

Meanwhile, Furi called out to the mirrors, "Xotal! Earth! Barzy has a girlfriend!"
"I told you not to call me that!" The male hissed. He looked apologetically over to Rose, a blush darkening his scales.
Alura watched the squabbling bundle of youngsters, bickering over something about girlfriends and boyfriends. A shake of her head was given, followed with a deep, rumbling chuckle.

"She is, Suri. I want you three to make her as comfortable as possible here."

Xotal glanced back, a rather solid look upon his face. It never seemed to display anything other than furrowed, plated brows and a frown. Did he really care? No. As for Earth? She soon came bounding over, leaving a very irritated Mirror behind.
Alura watched the squabbling bundle of youngsters, bickering over something about girlfriends and boyfriends. A shake of her head was given, followed with a deep, rumbling chuckle.

"She is, Suri. I want you three to make her as comfortable as possible here."

Xotal glanced back, a rather solid look upon his face. It never seemed to display anything other than furrowed, plated brows and a frown. Did he really care? No. As for Earth? She soon came bounding over, leaving a very irritated Mirror behind.
(haha that is adorable! xD )

Suri smiled and nodded. "She's a bit younger than we are, but I think Xotal and Earth will remedy that issue."
Barzanth looked up at the leader and a bit shyly said, "You can count on us! We'll take care of her."
Furi nudged her brother, waggling her eyebrows. "Oh you'll take care of her allright."
Barzanth glared at his sister, not for the last time either. Suri sighed and said to Rose, "That's Earth coming this way. The other one is Xotal."

(I would also like to mention I really like Xotal's name, I'm not sure why XD )
(haha that is adorable! xD )

Suri smiled and nodded. "She's a bit younger than we are, but I think Xotal and Earth will remedy that issue."
Barzanth looked up at the leader and a bit shyly said, "You can count on us! We'll take care of her."
Furi nudged her brother, waggling her eyebrows. "Oh you'll take care of her allright."
Barzanth glared at his sister, not for the last time either. Suri sighed and said to Rose, "That's Earth coming this way. The other one is Xotal."

(I would also like to mention I really like Xotal's name, I'm not sure why XD )
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9