Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {Private} Found
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(@wolvenflame77 oh gosh, I'm sorry D: I tried finding the RP, but the search function is still down ;~; )

The phytocat snarled and lunged, but was cut short by a blue guardian tackling it to the ground. They rolled a bit before parting, neither harmed but the phytocat pretty surprised. Barzanth's breath came in ragged gasps, having sprinted here as quickly as he could. Furi and Suri joined him as well, creating quite the threatening display of strength. A single hatchling the phytocat could dead with, but three adolescents? Not a chance. Hissing its displeasure, the phytocat turned away and ran off.
Furi spun around to Xotal and asked, "Are you okay?"

Tamarand and Khol followed Alura, their head on a swivel as they looked around everywhere for signs of their children.

Rose decided that Earth had the best idea and crawled into the hole with her, trembling in fear beside her. She wanted her mother, wanted to have her strength and presence loom over her and protect her from all that sought to harm her. Whimpering, she mumbled, "Mommy..."
(@wolvenflame77 oh gosh, I'm sorry D: I tried finding the RP, but the search function is still down ;~; )

The phytocat snarled and lunged, but was cut short by a blue guardian tackling it to the ground. They rolled a bit before parting, neither harmed but the phytocat pretty surprised. Barzanth's breath came in ragged gasps, having sprinted here as quickly as he could. Furi and Suri joined him as well, creating quite the threatening display of strength. A single hatchling the phytocat could dead with, but three adolescents? Not a chance. Hissing its displeasure, the phytocat turned away and ran off.
Furi spun around to Xotal and asked, "Are you okay?"

Tamarand and Khol followed Alura, their head on a swivel as they looked around everywhere for signs of their children.

Rose decided that Earth had the best idea and crawled into the hole with her, trembling in fear beside her. She wanted her mother, wanted to have her strength and presence loom over her and protect her from all that sought to harm her. Whimpering, she mumbled, "Mommy..."
ava_artshop_banner_by_tribalinferno-dahajuu.png
((@Kyreesha No worries there. ^^ You has found it now, though! :D ))

Xotal's breathing was still cool, calm. The moment that thing had left? He let out a breath of relief. Was he fine? For the most part yes. He'd not admit he was honestly scared. But not for himself. His gaze had turned to the others, a small nod given.

"I'm fine. Let's go find the others..."

Alura suddenly paused, looking about. She'd heard something, though faint. Looking back at the others a moment, she soon headed towards the sound.

"Rose?" came her voice.
((@Kyreesha No worries there. ^^ You has found it now, though! :D ))

Xotal's breathing was still cool, calm. The moment that thing had left? He let out a breath of relief. Was he fine? For the most part yes. He'd not admit he was honestly scared. But not for himself. His gaze had turned to the others, a small nod given.

"I'm fine. Let's go find the others..."

Alura suddenly paused, looking about. She'd heard something, though faint. Looking back at the others a moment, she soon headed towards the sound.

"Rose?" came her voice.
aro_wolvenflame77_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fzrdr.gif
Furi nodded and headed off in the direction she had least seen the two little females go.

Rose stopped moving for a moment before she realized that the voice hadn't been in her head. "Mommy?" She cried, dashing out of their hiding place, tears in her eyes.
Furi nodded and headed off in the direction she had least seen the two little females go.

Rose stopped moving for a moment before she realized that the voice hadn't been in her head. "Mommy?" She cried, dashing out of their hiding place, tears in her eyes.
((@Kyreesha would you like me to ping you?? I dunno if this still alerts you or not.))

Xotal had looked back towards where the creature had run off too. He'd then turned about and slowly followed after the others. Hopefully they were safe.

Earth had panicked at first, then followed after Rose. What had she heard?

"Rose?" came Alura's voice again.

Turning to the others with her, she motioned them to follow. They were close by. She'd heard the second call.

"Rose, where are you?"
((@Kyreesha would you like me to ping you?? I dunno if this still alerts you or not.))

Xotal had looked back towards where the creature had run off too. He'd then turned about and slowly followed after the others. Hopefully they were safe.

Earth had panicked at first, then followed after Rose. What had she heard?

"Rose?" came Alura's voice again.

Turning to the others with her, she motioned them to follow. They were close by. She'd heard the second call.

"Rose, where are you?"
( @wolvenflame77 That may be for the best, and yes, it does
Sorry for the late reply again, I tend to get so busy trying to get everything done quickly that I forget to reply here ;~; pwease forgive me? )

Rose cried out, "Mommy! Mommy come get me! I'm scared!" She hoped that crying out would help Alura find her. Little did she know it also helped the triplets and Xotal to find them as well. They crested over a small rise to find them all there and Furi sighed in relief, though the look that their mother placed on them quickly turned from elation to fury. The triplets slowly went to their mother who immediately began scolding them. Tamarand merely sat by, shaking his head, but smiling, relieved that they were safe.
( @wolvenflame77 That may be for the best, and yes, it does
Sorry for the late reply again, I tend to get so busy trying to get everything done quickly that I forget to reply here ;~; pwease forgive me? )

Rose cried out, "Mommy! Mommy come get me! I'm scared!" She hoped that crying out would help Alura find her. Little did she know it also helped the triplets and Xotal to find them as well. They crested over a small rise to find them all there and Furi sighed in relief, though the look that their mother placed on them quickly turned from elation to fury. The triplets slowly went to their mother who immediately began scolding them. Tamarand merely sat by, shaking his head, but smiling, relieved that they were safe.
((@Kyreesha Mmm... Forgiven. :3 I know life can be pretty busy.))

Alura had quickly taken hold of Rose. Though she knew that a talk would be needed later on, she'd, for now, reassure the child that she was safe. After listening to the mother scolding her children, she interrupted.

"I do believe that's enough... I'll take it from here. You two head on back to the others and let them know that the children are safe. I'm sure Drak is worried sick right now..."

Xotal and Earth both immediately cringed. While the parents that Alura had taken into the clan could be scary when angered...they feared their adopted mother even more.
((@Kyreesha Mmm... Forgiven. :3 I know life can be pretty busy.))

Alura had quickly taken hold of Rose. Though she knew that a talk would be needed later on, she'd, for now, reassure the child that she was safe. After listening to the mother scolding her children, she interrupted.

"I do believe that's enough... I'll take it from here. You two head on back to the others and let them know that the children are safe. I'm sure Drak is worried sick right now..."

Xotal and Earth both immediately cringed. While the parents that Alura had taken into the clan could be scary when angered...they feared their adopted mother even more.
(@wolvenflame77 I need to remember to tag you... lol)
Khol huffed, but nodded. Despite the fact that she had been angry, she also expressed her elation by nuzzling each of her children. Then she and Tamarand returned to the clan to give them the news.

Rose very nearly cried, but choked back the tears as she looked up at her mother. She knew very well that they were going to get in trouble, but that was of little consequence to her now.
The triplets were also hesitant, but did as they were told, gathering together to receive their lecture.
(@wolvenflame77 I need to remember to tag you... lol)
Khol huffed, but nodded. Despite the fact that she had been angry, she also expressed her elation by nuzzling each of her children. Then she and Tamarand returned to the clan to give them the news.

Rose very nearly cried, but choked back the tears as she looked up at her mother. She knew very well that they were going to get in trouble, but that was of little consequence to her now.
The triplets were also hesitant, but did as they were told, gathering together to receive their lecture.
((@Kyreesha Lol, it's no biggie.))

Setting Rose down near her new siblings and the triplets, Alura waited well until the couple was out of range. She watched a few moments, their forms soon disappearing into the forest line. Only when those shadows were gone did her eyes turn their gaze upon the children.

"Now, five of you know the ground rules of the clan. That's five of you who are in serious trouble. Rose... you haven't been here as long, but common sense should tell you not to wonder as far as you did."

Her gaze then turned upon Furi, knowing that child well.

"Was this your idea? To come out this far?"
((@Kyreesha Lol, it's no biggie.))

Setting Rose down near her new siblings and the triplets, Alura waited well until the couple was out of range. She watched a few moments, their forms soon disappearing into the forest line. Only when those shadows were gone did her eyes turn their gaze upon the children.

"Now, five of you know the ground rules of the clan. That's five of you who are in serious trouble. Rose... you haven't been here as long, but common sense should tell you not to wonder as far as you did."

Her gaze then turned upon Furi, knowing that child well.

"Was this your idea? To come out this far?"
(dammit, forgot AGAIN ~ I'm terrible at this @wolvenflame77)

Furi winced. "Yes, ma'am... We were just playing... I'm sorry..."

Suri looked at her sister and said, "None of us stopped her though, we're all to blame."

Rose kept her gaze to the ground, ashamed at having caused her mother to worry so much. What an ungrateful daughter she was.
(dammit, forgot AGAIN ~ I'm terrible at this @wolvenflame77)

Furi winced. "Yes, ma'am... We were just playing... I'm sorry..."

Suri looked at her sister and said, "None of us stopped her though, we're all to blame."

Rose kept her gaze to the ground, ashamed at having caused her mother to worry so much. What an ungrateful daughter she was.
((@Kyreesha XD It's okay.))

A plated brow rose at that. Her gaze had soon turned to Xotal. Normally, he was one to stop Furi's actions. THough he had tried, the attempt had failed.

"And look at where it got you six. You are not to wander from my sight until I deem you are well learned in all the ways of my rules. Is that clear? Especially you, Furi. You put everyone here in danger. Do you realize what that means?"

Though she calm and collected, Xotal nor Earth met their adopted mother's gaze.
((@Kyreesha XD It's okay.))

A plated brow rose at that. Her gaze had soon turned to Xotal. Normally, he was one to stop Furi's actions. THough he had tried, the attempt had failed.

"And look at where it got you six. You are not to wander from my sight until I deem you are well learned in all the ways of my rules. Is that clear? Especially you, Furi. You put everyone here in danger. Do you realize what that means?"

Though she calm and collected, Xotal nor Earth met their adopted mother's gaze.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9