Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {Private} Found
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(@wolvenflame this will be my last post for the night... too sleepy... crashing... )

Rose listened intently, not really understanding completely, but getting the gist of it. When Alura asked if she wanted to hold the baby, her eyes once again went wide as dinner plates. "Hold her? I... I guess so..."
(@wolvenflame this will be my last post for the night... too sleepy... crashing... )

Rose listened intently, not really understanding completely, but getting the gist of it. When Alura asked if she wanted to hold the baby, her eyes once again went wide as dinner plates. "Hold her? I... I guess so..."
ava_artshop_banner_by_tribalinferno-dahajuu.png
((@Kyreesha No worries. See ya tomorrow. ^^))

"Here, hold your arms out like so. Don't be afraid to hold her, either. She's a lot stronger than she looks."

Alura would not pass the child along until the young Tundra was ready for her.
((@Kyreesha No worries. See ya tomorrow. ^^))

"Here, hold your arms out like so. Don't be afraid to hold her, either. She's a lot stronger than she looks."

Alura would not pass the child along until the young Tundra was ready for her.
aro_wolvenflame77_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fzrdr.gif
(@wolvenflame77)

Rose fumbled for a bit, trying to find her balance on just two legs as she settled onto her haunches. When she was ready, though, she held out her arms and shakily said, "I'm ready."
(@wolvenflame77)

Rose fumbled for a bit, trying to find her balance on just two legs as she settled onto her haunches. When she was ready, though, she held out her arms and shakily said, "I'm ready."
((@Kyreesha))

"Here you go, child."

The transfer was effortless to Alura. Once she was sure both children were alright, the large Guardian roused herself and moved towards the triplets parents.

"I'll be back, Rose, Earth. You two can name her if you wish."

The small bundle in the tundra's arms began to stir, a soft cooing noise given.
((@Kyreesha))

"Here you go, child."

The transfer was effortless to Alura. Once she was sure both children were alright, the large Guardian roused herself and moved towards the triplets parents.

"I'll be back, Rose, Earth. You two can name her if you wish."

The small bundle in the tundra's arms began to stir, a soft cooing noise given.
(@wolvenflame77)

Rose lifted her gaze to her mother only long enough to nod before returning her focus to the little baby in her arms. She mumbled, "What do you think we should name her? That seems like a huge responsibility."

At their own nest, Khol and Tamarand were thoroughly checking the triplets for any injuries. When Alura approached, they inclined their heads respectfully and Khol said, "I am glad everything went fine. Truly, none of them are injured, though Barzanth told me something interesting."
Tamarand finished for Khol. "Xotal fended off a full-grown phytocat by himself for a good while before the others arrived."
(@wolvenflame77)

Rose lifted her gaze to her mother only long enough to nod before returning her focus to the little baby in her arms. She mumbled, "What do you think we should name her? That seems like a huge responsibility."

At their own nest, Khol and Tamarand were thoroughly checking the triplets for any injuries. When Alura approached, they inclined their heads respectfully and Khol said, "I am glad everything went fine. Truly, none of them are injured, though Barzanth told me something interesting."
Tamarand finished for Khol. "Xotal fended off a full-grown phytocat by himself for a good while before the others arrived."
((@Kyreesha))

"I dunno... it does seem big, doesn't it..." Earth commented in return.

She had fallen to her haunches, watching the youngster stirring in Rose's arms.

"She sure is pretty, though."

Upon approach, Alura gave a bow of her head in return to the pair. When she heard the news, her gaze turned to Xotal's hiding place.

"Ah... this would explain his mood. Thank you for telling us, children. That does not excuse the actions still. Khol, Tamarand, none of the children are to be leaving without my say. With a newborn about and a few of the nests with eggs, it's too dangerous at this time."

A full grown phytocat? She'd have to make sure Xotal was alright.
((@Kyreesha))

"I dunno... it does seem big, doesn't it..." Earth commented in return.

She had fallen to her haunches, watching the youngster stirring in Rose's arms.

"She sure is pretty, though."

Upon approach, Alura gave a bow of her head in return to the pair. When she heard the news, her gaze turned to Xotal's hiding place.

"Ah... this would explain his mood. Thank you for telling us, children. That does not excuse the actions still. Khol, Tamarand, none of the children are to be leaving without my say. With a newborn about and a few of the nests with eggs, it's too dangerous at this time."

A full grown phytocat? She'd have to make sure Xotal was alright.
(@wolvenflame77)

Rose giggled and said, "Yea she is~" Contemplating for a moment, Rose mumbled, "Do you think Surina would be a good name? I feel weird naming someone."

Khol nodded and said, "Understood." Giving her children a hard stare, she added, "Did you hear that? No leaving of the glen."

All of the triplets grimaced under their mother's gaze, but each mumbled, "Yes, mother."
(@wolvenflame77)

Rose giggled and said, "Yea she is~" Contemplating for a moment, Rose mumbled, "Do you think Surina would be a good name? I feel weird naming someone."

Khol nodded and said, "Understood." Giving her children a hard stare, she added, "Did you hear that? No leaving of the glen."

All of the triplets grimaced under their mother's gaze, but each mumbled, "Yes, mother."
((@Kyreesha))

"Surina? I think it's pretty. Oh, look, Rose, look!" Earth suddenly exclaimed.

What was she so excited about? The child had finally opened her eyes, revealing gorgeous green irises. The light was so bright that the newborn had at first burrowed into Rose's fuzzy chest. That's when she realized this wasn't her mother, but someone else. Smelled like family, but different. Tiny hands had soon grasped the tufts of fur, wondering what was up with the coat.

"Did you three thank Xotal?" Alura then asked the triplets after the scolding had come along.
((@Kyreesha))

"Surina? I think it's pretty. Oh, look, Rose, look!" Earth suddenly exclaimed.

What was she so excited about? The child had finally opened her eyes, revealing gorgeous green irises. The light was so bright that the newborn had at first burrowed into Rose's fuzzy chest. That's when she realized this wasn't her mother, but someone else. Smelled like family, but different. Tiny hands had soon grasped the tufts of fur, wondering what was up with the coat.

"Did you three thank Xotal?" Alura then asked the triplets after the scolding had come along.
(@wolvenflame77 I just about had a cuteness overload)

Rose cheeks turned a dark red, difficult for a dragon with red coloring. Rose knew immediately that this little thing would be someone she would protect forever, for something so adorable and innocent would surely be in danger from many things in the world. Affectionately, Rose whispered, "Surina..."

Suri reluctantly raised her eyes to say, "We never had the opportunity to... After the thing with the phytocat we had to find Earth and Rose before anything else went wrong, and then we found you."

Khol huffed, dissatisfied with the answer, but said nothing. This was now Alura's job as matriarch.
(@wolvenflame77 I just about had a cuteness overload)

Rose cheeks turned a dark red, difficult for a dragon with red coloring. Rose knew immediately that this little thing would be someone she would protect forever, for something so adorable and innocent would surely be in danger from many things in the world. Affectionately, Rose whispered, "Surina..."

Suri reluctantly raised her eyes to say, "We never had the opportunity to... After the thing with the phytocat we had to find Earth and Rose before anything else went wrong, and then we found you."

Khol huffed, dissatisfied with the answer, but said nothing. This was now Alura's job as matriarch.
((@Kyreesha XD))

The child heard the word. Small ears, along with her floppy crests, had managed to rise. Surina? That was her, yes? A little cooing was given as she went right back to exploring the furry coat. It was so fluffy and soft. Immediately she burrowed into it, nuzzling Rose's chest. So comfy...

Earth giggled lightly, a paw clapped over her mouth to keep the sounds silent. She didn't wanna offend Rose, if that was possible. But it was just so cute!

With a frown, and a nudge to the three, she had told them through actions to go say something to Xotal.

"I do believe that during the run, a thanks could have been stated," she huffed.

Like Khol, the answer was not satisfying to her.
((@Kyreesha XD))

The child heard the word. Small ears, along with her floppy crests, had managed to rise. Surina? That was her, yes? A little cooing was given as she went right back to exploring the furry coat. It was so fluffy and soft. Immediately she burrowed into it, nuzzling Rose's chest. So comfy...

Earth giggled lightly, a paw clapped over her mouth to keep the sounds silent. She didn't wanna offend Rose, if that was possible. But it was just so cute!

With a frown, and a nudge to the three, she had told them through actions to go say something to Xotal.

"I do believe that during the run, a thanks could have been stated," she huffed.

Like Khol, the answer was not satisfying to her.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9