Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {Private} Found
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(Thanks. XD)

"You three be nice to one another as well," Alura chided gently.

It wasn't in her power to go and do much to them, aside from helping make sure the trio stayed well out of trouble. That power lay in their parents hands.

"Rose, dear, I'll be at my nest should you need anything."

The violet hued drake then lumbered back over to her mate, taking over in making sure that the nest was well taken care of.

Earth, sure enough, came barreling over, eyes bright and ready to meet someone knew, who wasn't so much of a bore as Xotal. He had yet to come over.
(Thanks. XD)

"You three be nice to one another as well," Alura chided gently.

It wasn't in her power to go and do much to them, aside from helping make sure the trio stayed well out of trouble. That power lay in their parents hands.

"Rose, dear, I'll be at my nest should you need anything."

The violet hued drake then lumbered back over to her mate, taking over in making sure that the nest was well taken care of.

Earth, sure enough, came barreling over, eyes bright and ready to meet someone knew, who wasn't so much of a bore as Xotal. He had yet to come over.
aro_wolvenflame77_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fzrdr.gif
Rose nodded at Alura before she left, watching her go with a bit of uncertainty, but Rose was confident she was safe here. Upon the mirror's approach, Rose smiled and said, "Hello, I'm Rose."
She glanced past Earth to the one called Xotal, wondering why he wasn't joining the group and if it was her fault.
Rose nodded at Alura before she left, watching her go with a bit of uncertainty, but Rose was confident she was safe here. Upon the mirror's approach, Rose smiled and said, "Hello, I'm Rose."
She glanced past Earth to the one called Xotal, wondering why he wasn't joining the group and if it was her fault.
ava_artshop_banner_by_tribalinferno-dahajuu.png
Was it her fault? No. Xotal just had a much rougher start than most would think. Yeah, he was abandoned as a few others in the group had been, but he also had never had a good start with other dragons.

Cheerfully, Earth greeted Rose.

"Hello!" she chimmed.
Was it her fault? No. Xotal just had a much rougher start than most would think. Yeah, he was abandoned as a few others in the group had been, but he also had never had a good start with other dragons.

Cheerfully, Earth greeted Rose.

"Hello!" she chimmed.
(darn it, because of the set-back my last post was deleted ;~; I don't even remember what I posted, oh well )

Rose immediately decided she liked Earth and her cheerful disposition. Her mood was almost infectious to the point where she wondered how the other mirror was so obviously immune to it. Smiling, Rose said, "What kind of dragon are you? You don't have fur like me and but you have those weird crests on your head that Mother doesn't."
Furi opened her mouth to give the answer, but Suri pointedly shut her up by roughly bumping her shoulder. Furi could be a bit of a know-it-all and that was one of the few things Suri vehemently disapproved of.
Barzanth couldn't suppress a snicker.
(darn it, because of the set-back my last post was deleted ;~; I don't even remember what I posted, oh well )

Rose immediately decided she liked Earth and her cheerful disposition. Her mood was almost infectious to the point where she wondered how the other mirror was so obviously immune to it. Smiling, Rose said, "What kind of dragon are you? You don't have fur like me and but you have those weird crests on your head that Mother doesn't."
Furi opened her mouth to give the answer, but Suri pointedly shut her up by roughly bumping her shoulder. Furi could be a bit of a know-it-all and that was one of the few things Suri vehemently disapproved of.
Barzanth couldn't suppress a snicker.
(No worries there. It was something like this.)

Earth was rather eager to answer. Looking about, she found and pointed out Midnight. He looked a lot like she did, except bigger and a darker color.

"He's like me. Mirror dragon."

Her gaze then returned to Rose, and she again looked about the camp before spotting Jane. Again, she pointed it out, in case the young Tundra decided she wanted to get to know someone else of her kind, though bigger.
(No worries there. It was something like this.)

Earth was rather eager to answer. Looking about, she found and pointed out Midnight. He looked a lot like she did, except bigger and a darker color.

"He's like me. Mirror dragon."

Her gaze then returned to Rose, and she again looked about the camp before spotting Jane. Again, she pointed it out, in case the young Tundra decided she wanted to get to know someone else of her kind, though bigger.
Rose looked at them with interest. She liked seeing the differences between the species, but also seeing how well they all lived together.

Furi grew bored and called out, "C'mon! Let's play something!"

Barzanth grumbled a reply, "I am not playing hide and seek again..."

Furi made a mocking pouty face at him and said, "In that case, you're it!"

Dashing away laughing, with Suri not too far behind, the spirited dragon called out, "Better run and hide!"

Rose looked around with confusion, her attention settling on Earth. "W-what do I do?"
Rose looked at them with interest. She liked seeing the differences between the species, but also seeing how well they all lived together.

Furi grew bored and called out, "C'mon! Let's play something!"

Barzanth grumbled a reply, "I am not playing hide and seek again..."

Furi made a mocking pouty face at him and said, "In that case, you're it!"

Dashing away laughing, with Suri not too far behind, the spirited dragon called out, "Better run and hide!"

Rose looked around with confusion, her attention settling on Earth. "W-what do I do?"
Motioning for Rose to follow her, it wasn't long before Earth had bound off, giggling. Her motions were like a hopping rabbit, currently. She was much younger than Xotal, and still had that really childish aspect about her.

"C'mon!" she chimed, looking back to see if the little Tundra would follow her.
Motioning for Rose to follow her, it wasn't long before Earth had bound off, giggling. Her motions were like a hopping rabbit, currently. She was much younger than Xotal, and still had that really childish aspect about her.

"C'mon!" she chimed, looking back to see if the little Tundra would follow her.
Rose hurried after, wondering why Barzanth had started counting. Catching up to the mirror, Rose asked, "What are we doing?"
Regardless of what this was, running around with Earth was fun. Rose was so happy to be part of something like this. And yet... She paused a moment to look back at Xotal, beckoning him to follow as well. She wanted to understand this dragon who looked so lonely.
Rose hurried after, wondering why Barzanth had started counting. Catching up to the mirror, Rose asked, "What are we doing?"
Regardless of what this was, running around with Earth was fun. Rose was so happy to be part of something like this. And yet... She paused a moment to look back at Xotal, beckoning him to follow as well. She wanted to understand this dragon who looked so lonely.
Xotal's gaze had, momentarily, drifted to Rose and her beckon. His glance then shifted back to the counting dragon before, after a few moments of thought, he'd gotten up and slowly padded after the duo. Very well. He supposed he'd play today.

"We're hiding from Barzanth. If he can't find us, we win the game!" Earth exclaimed.

She went bounding about, still, hearing the call of her adopted mother to be careful. They wouldn't go too far. The little rust hued Mirror soon pointed out a nice, dark hollow that'd house the three dragons and wiggled inside.
Xotal's gaze had, momentarily, drifted to Rose and her beckon. His glance then shifted back to the counting dragon before, after a few moments of thought, he'd gotten up and slowly padded after the duo. Very well. He supposed he'd play today.

"We're hiding from Barzanth. If he can't find us, we win the game!" Earth exclaimed.

She went bounding about, still, hearing the call of her adopted mother to be careful. They wouldn't go too far. The little rust hued Mirror soon pointed out a nice, dark hollow that'd house the three dragons and wiggled inside.
Rose followed eagerly, happy that Xotal had decided to join them. Turning around to run backwards for a moment, the red and violet tundra called out, "I'm Rose!" Before turning back around and running normally.
She squeezed into the little hollow beside Earth, asking, "Do you really think he won't find us here?"
Rose followed eagerly, happy that Xotal had decided to join them. Turning around to run backwards for a moment, the red and violet tundra called out, "I'm Rose!" Before turning back around and running normally.
She squeezed into the little hollow beside Earth, asking, "Do you really think he won't find us here?"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9