Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Stafshall National Park OOC (OPEN!!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
I see that ifunny mark you cant hide from me
anyways I seriously need to color bingus before I completely forget for another 2 days lol
I see that ifunny mark you cant hide from me
anyways I seriously need to color bingus before I completely forget for another 2 days lol
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
*runs in like a caterpillar*

I. I may join this later oof, issat cool?

xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="@ChaoticPotato" date="2024-01-31 19:25:48" ] *runs in like a caterpillar* I. I may join this later oof, issat cool? [/quote] Sure!
@ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-01-31 19:25:48:

Sure!
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
I made peanut butter doggy treats for my dog since his birthday is tomorrow and my mom walked away from supervising me (as I am a menace in the kitchen) and I made a buff Harvey (the name of my dog) and they will never know heheheheh...
I made peanut butter doggy treats for my dog since his birthday is tomorrow and my mom walked away from supervising me (as I am a menace in the kitchen) and I made a buff Harvey (the name of my dog) and they will never know heheheheh...
I currently smell like peanut butter and pumpkin puree
I currently smell like peanut butter and pumpkin puree
o o h ok well thats good cuz the character i have in mind is a soft boi I actually have ZERO human characters so ;w;
o o h ok well thats good cuz the character i have in mind is a soft boi I actually have ZERO human characters so ;w;
I’d love if you stopped by!
Hatchery
Art Shop
[b]Name:[/b] Sennit Valentine [b]Age:[/b] Undetermined [b]Gender:[/b] Trans Male [b]Species:[/b] Undetermined, but appears to humans as a bright red long-tailed deer [b]Occupation:[/b] Not a ranger [b]Height:[/b] Undetermined, can shapeshift [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/xC4SHGC3/Photo-on-1-16-24-at-9-25-AM-2-fotor-202401169276.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Sennit is shy despite his abilities and status, usually turning to relax and hide in giant willow trees if he has the chance. He can be friendly or aggressive within reason, but mostly is soft and unbothered. [b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b] (it's surprisingly hard to explain) [b]Magic/Abilities:[/b] Shapeshifting, plant manipulation, communication with animals [b]Gear:[/b] Sennit carries around herbs of all sorts, and sometimes has a random small animal with him. [b]Strengths/Weaknesses:[/b] His physical build is a hard one to get through, and his magic is the same, but bright lights and loud sounds, as well as overwhelming smells are his weakness. His senses are heightened, so overwhelming him is a good shot. [b]Backstory:[/b] *hides lore* [b]Other:[/b] Sennit is a great cook, so if you smell something yummy, it's likely him :)
Name: Sennit Valentine
Species: Undetermined, but appears to humans as a bright red long-tailed deer
Height: Undetermined, can shapeshift
Appearance: Photo-on-1-16-24-at-9-25-AM-2-fotor-202401169276.png

Personality: Sennit is shy despite his abilities and status, usually turning to relax and hide in giant willow trees if he has the chance. He can be friendly or aggressive within reason, but mostly is soft and unbothered.

Likes/Dislikes: (it's surprisingly hard to explain)

Magic/Abilities: Shapeshifting, plant manipulation, communication with animals

Gear: Sennit carries around herbs of all sorts, and sometimes has a random small animal with him.

Strengths/Weaknesses: His physical build is a hard one to get through, and his magic is the same, but bright lights and loud sounds, as well as overwhelming smells are his weakness. His senses are heightened, so overwhelming him is a good shot.

Backstory: *hides lore*

Other: Sennit is a great cook, so if you smell something yummy, it's likely him :)
Hatchery
Art Shop
@BeansGalore The man is approved as ykw this constitutes as a weird cryptid fact at this point [quote][b]Other: [/b]Sennit is a great cook, so if you smell something yummy, it's likely him :)[/quote] Also love the sort of vibe he has over all.
@BeansGalore

The man is approved as ykw this constitutes as a weird cryptid fact at this point
Quote:
Other: Sennit is a great cook, so if you smell something yummy, it's likely him :)

Also love the sort of vibe he has over all.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Glad you approve :D he's my favorite boi :3
Glad you approve :D he's my favorite boi :3
Hatchery
Art Shop
*gasps* can we start now :O?
*gasps* can we start now :O?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20