Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breaking Curses - OOC (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
HAHAH
I FINALLY GOT MY HARPY BOYS IMAGE TO UPLOAD \o/
HAHAH
I FINALLY GOT MY HARPY BOYS IMAGE TO UPLOAD \o/
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
[b]Username:[/b] Take a guess [b][i]Character Name[/i][/b]: Clem Pane [b][i]Age[/i][/b]: 24 [b][i]Gender(pronouns)[/i][/b]: Intersex (all pronouns are valid, I use they/them but Clem nor I care if you use any other) [b]Affiliation(s)[/b]: Caf-fae [b]Powers[/b]: [b]Cyberpathy:[/b] This allows Clem to mentally hook up to computers/cameras/speakers/other electronic devices and run any program/function it can with just a thought. This extends to being able to use security cameras to 'see' things and speakers to both listen and talk. For this connection to work, Clem either had to be in the general vicinity of the device or be connected via files they made being on the device in question. Like, Clem could insert a USB with say coding they wrote on it into a computer and now Clem can access that computer at pretty much any time. This also means that Clem's mind is a bit like a super computer that's really good at hacking into computers, as most security can't keep Clem out for very long aside from security that Clem naturally created... But that defeats the point now doesn't it? Cyberpathy also has the downside of inflicting the user with computer-like weaknesses. Clem can also expend a bit of magic to charge devices… But doesn't like doing it very much as it’s tiring to do so for very long. [b]Memetics:[/b] This takes a bit of inspiration from SCP, and the idea is that Clem can produce memes/phrases/images that can have odd effects on the human mind. I'll [url=https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/understanding-memetics]link[/url] a couple [url=https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-732]things[/url] for more [url=https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-423]information[/url] on this to [url=https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-426]help[/url] with [url=https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-571]understanding[/url] it... But just know that this can be kinda powerful as there are such things as kill agents or even things that can mess with your mind. Clem is resistant to memetic effects but not completely immune as that is impossible with how memetics work. [b][i]Gear[/i][/b]: (Has to do with their magic) [b]Wheelchair:[/b] Clem has taken the liberty of implanting quite a bit of tech into their wheelchair. Including stuff like a wifi hotspot, a few magitech guns (hidden until needed), and various other tech support QOL things and meme based ‘weapons’... And speakers as that’s their main form of communication. [b]Laptop:[/b] Clem’s laptop is somewhat magical, mostly due to being near Clem and accessed magically. It mostly just runs incredibly smoothly and seems to lack hardware limitations based on brand. Both of these things would become hindered by anti-magic but not completely break either due to being partially mundane. [b]Weaknesses/Strengths[/b]: +Want a computer hacked? Done. Most Cybersecurity is weak sauce to Clem. +Spying, as using speakers and security cameras from a distance b/c you got someone to upload a file to the right computer is no problem. +Utilizing tech around them to fight back +Colder temperatures, as computers take the cold rather well +The only way you're getting into a computer Clem has claimed is either you're a godly hacker or you're supposed to be on there +Multitasking =Part of Clem's mind is computer-like, so take that as you will mind readers as it's a funky space in there. -Physically fighting, as Clem isn't very physically strong -Can't move the fastest in the world, and man screw stairs -EMP's as those can work on their mind and disable Clem's cyberpathy temporarily -Heat, as computers slow down when it gets hot -Extreme emotions can disable Clem's magic as it causes the computer-like part of their brain to freak out and 'reboot' if you will -Clem can get legitimately sick from computer viruses, often having cold/flu like symptoms at worst [b]Skills[/b]: -Can build a PC -Tech support god -Hitting people with long objects -Finding memes -Knowing the most random of facts -Could probably dox most people [b][i]Appearance[/i][/b]: If Clem was to stand they would be about 5’4 but they are usually seen in a wheelchair due to being born without their right leg. Clem just never could afford a prosthetic and is now quite attached to the chair with all the modifications they have made to it. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/950884156819255336/1128043481672192041/Screen_Shot_2023-07-10_at_2.21.38_PM.png[/img] [b][i]Personality[/i][/b]: Take a memer and mix it with an actually super intelligent computer and you get Clem. As yes, Clem is smarter than they let on due to having the internet as pretty much a source of information and being educated enough to know what's fake and what's not. But, this intelligence is often not even thought of since Clem acts like a meme-loving nerd that will only lightly prank you with a meme/vine showing up unexpectedly. But if you are a jerk, Clem will become the most annoying internet troll and/or hacker to you... And these are no mere silly pranks but full on malicious acts that often involve middle fingers and mocking memes upon 'logging' into your computer and you discovering that every single file has been replaced by pictures of Clem flipping you off and various memes meant to mock you and horrid audio files that start playing randomly... And it only gets worse from there… [b][i]Background[/i][/b](optional): Clem actually works in tech support, as with their magic they are a god among mortals at that job. While they do a bit of hardware stuff and will be legitimately angry if a spicy pillow (bad lithium battery) is seen or you have a wire mess, Clem is more of a software guy. Anyways they sometimes gather info on the Templar via web crawlers n’ such as that be Clem’s way. [i]Other[/i]: -Totally on the registry, though most see Clem as a harmless little technomancer -[url=https://youtu.be/UiJ-XMe2HKI]Hear the accursed saxpipes that will greet you for angering them[/url] -[url=https://youtu.be/2FWFuGV_QsU?t=1136]This is how Clem responds to digital theft[/url] (18:56, got the url for the time stamp for a reason) -Clem has a cane, but really only uses it in emergencies or to hop over a few steps -Is friends with Mark, and prolly would LOVE chatting with Cerval about technology -Clem speaks with text or speakers as they have a very pronounced stammer and it would take ages to get a sentence out… Even resorting to handwritten notes to communicate more efficiently
Username: Take a guess
Character Name: Clem Pane
Gender(pronouns): Intersex (all pronouns are valid, I use they/them but Clem nor I care if you use any other)
Affiliation(s): Caf-fae
Powers:
Cyberpathy: This allows Clem to mentally hook up to computers/cameras/speakers/other electronic devices and run any program/function it can with just a thought. This extends to being able to use security cameras to 'see' things and speakers to both listen and talk. For this connection to work, Clem either had to be in the general vicinity of the device or be connected via files they made being on the device in question.

Like, Clem could insert a USB with say coding they wrote on it into a computer and now Clem can access that computer at pretty much any time.

This also means that Clem's mind is a bit like a super computer that's really good at hacking into computers, as most security can't keep Clem out for very long aside from security that Clem naturally created... But that defeats the point now doesn't it?
Cyberpathy also has the downside of inflicting the user with computer-like weaknesses.

Clem can also expend a bit of magic to charge devices… But doesn't like doing it very much as it’s tiring to do so for very long.

Memetics: This takes a bit of inspiration from SCP, and the idea is that Clem can produce memes/phrases/images that can have odd effects on the human mind. I'll link a couple things for more information on this to help with understanding it... But just know that this can be kinda powerful as there are such things as kill agents or even things that can mess with your mind. Clem is resistant to memetic effects but not completely immune as that is impossible with how memetics work.

Gear: (Has to do with their magic)
Wheelchair: Clem has taken the liberty of implanting quite a bit of tech into their wheelchair. Including stuff like a wifi hotspot, a few magitech guns (hidden until needed), and various other tech support QOL things and meme based ‘weapons’... And speakers as that’s their main form of communication.

Laptop: Clem’s laptop is somewhat magical, mostly due to being near Clem and accessed magically. It mostly just runs incredibly smoothly and seems to lack hardware limitations based on brand.

Both of these things would become hindered by anti-magic but not completely break either due to being partially mundane.

Weaknesses/Strengths:
+Want a computer hacked? Done. Most Cybersecurity is weak sauce to Clem.
+Spying, as using speakers and security cameras from a distance b/c you got someone to upload a file to the right computer is no problem.
+Utilizing tech around them to fight back
+Colder temperatures, as computers take the cold rather well
+The only way you're getting into a computer Clem has claimed is either you're a godly hacker or you're supposed to be on there
+Multitasking

=Part of Clem's mind is computer-like, so take that as you will mind readers as it's a funky space in there.

-Physically fighting, as Clem isn't very physically strong
-Can't move the fastest in the world, and man screw stairs
-EMP's as those can work on their mind and disable Clem's cyberpathy temporarily
-Heat, as computers slow down when it gets hot
-Extreme emotions can disable Clem's magic as it causes the computer-like part of their brain to freak out and 'reboot' if you will
-Clem can get legitimately sick from computer viruses, often having cold/flu like symptoms at worst

Skills:
-Can build a PC
-Tech support god
-Hitting people with long objects
-Finding memes
-Knowing the most random of facts
-Could probably dox most people

Appearance: If Clem was to stand they would be about 5’4 but they are usually seen in a wheelchair due to being born without their right leg. Clem just never could afford a prosthetic and is now quite attached to the chair with all the modifications they have made to it.
Screen_Shot_2023-07-10_at_2.21.38_PM.png

Personality: Take a memer and mix it with an actually super intelligent computer and you get Clem. As yes, Clem is smarter than they let on due to having the internet as pretty much a source of information and being educated enough to know what's fake and what's not. But, this intelligence is often not even thought of since Clem acts like a meme-loving nerd that will only lightly prank you with a meme/vine showing up unexpectedly.

But if you are a jerk, Clem will become the most annoying internet troll and/or hacker to you... And these are no mere silly pranks but full on malicious acts that often involve middle fingers and mocking memes upon 'logging' into your computer and you discovering that every single file has been replaced by pictures of Clem flipping you off and various memes meant to mock you and horrid audio files that start playing randomly... And it only gets worse from there…

Background(optional): Clem actually works in tech support, as with their magic they are a god among mortals at that job. While they do a bit of hardware stuff and will be legitimately angry if a spicy pillow (bad lithium battery) is seen or you have a wire mess, Clem is more of a software guy.

Anyways they sometimes gather info on the Templar via web crawlers n’ such as that be Clem’s way.

Other:
-Totally on the registry, though most see Clem as a harmless little technomancer
-Hear the accursed saxpipes that will greet you for angering them
-This is how Clem responds to digital theft (18:56, got the url for the time stamp for a reason)
-Clem has a cane, but really only uses it in emergencies or to hop over a few steps
-Is friends with Mark, and prolly would LOVE chatting with Cerval about technology
-Clem speaks with text or speakers as they have a very pronounced stammer and it would take ages to get a sentence out… Even resorting to handwritten notes to communicate more efficiently
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Characters look good, I have 2 for now: [b][i]Character Name[/i][/b]: Katie Fischer (Kate) [b][i]Age[/i][/b]:24 [b][i]Gender(pronouns)[/i][/b]: Female(she/her) [b]Affiliation(s)[/b]: Caf-fae [b]Power level[/b]: Katie can consistently counter most alteration spells, and with great focus can counter mind control spells. Her counters are all done by physical contact with either the manifestation of the spell or the caster, and never at any sort of distance. Contact must be skin-to-skin, or thin clothing, otherwise it is blocked. [b]Weaknesses/Drawbacks[/b]: -Kate is blind in her left eye - this is due to it being removed. When she was young she was involved in an accident involving exploding glass, which damaged her eye in a way that could not be fixed. She has a convincing glass eye. -Not combat prone, and is likely to lose any fight she gets in -Although she has a bit of a loudmouth and gets herself into more trouble than she can get out of [b]Skills[/b]: -She has a pretty good knack for telling if someone is magical, like a sixth sense -She is able to be somewhat covert when dampening magic, there's not much of an outward indicator besides physical contact [b]Gear[/b]: Pretty much any gear would be useless as she'd disenchant it when she touches it, but she does keep an insulated pouch with a few healing bandages on hand "just in case" Oh and a pair of gloves to try and avoid accidentally dampening someone's power [b][i]Apperance[/i][/b]: Definitely on the shorter side, but right at average hight. Kate has medium-length black hair that's usually kept tied up in one style or another. She's usually wearing band t-shirts and cargo pants and worn shoes, mostly out of not wanting to go buy a new pair rather than not being able to. Her right eye is consistently sporting a purple color and her left eye is usually green, but she sometimes will switch it out for another (that's a huge pain and she won't do it very often.) [b][i]Personality[/i][/b]: Kate is very outgoing as a person, trending towards hyper excitement all the time. She's obsessed with all things magical, to the point that you'd wonder why she isn't magic herself. She views her antimagic as a curse more than a gift, although she'll begrudgingly recognize its use in the very rare instances that she uses it. Kate tries to hide the fact that she's an antimage and leans more on her general awe of magic, and is very vocal about her disdain for the registry. She'll hold a grudge, and go cold towards anyone that's made her angry in some way. [b][i]Background[/i][/b](optional): Katie grew up in a "normal" family, living in the great American suburbs without much exposure to magic. Her family treated it as taboo and never brought it up which, instead of making her fear it, filled her with an unquenchable curiosity of magic. One day a new family moved into the neighborhood, who Kostya kept to themselves. Kate went to school with their son, who she immediately knew was different from everyone else she had met. She didn't quite know why, and so she pestered him about it. Eventually he admitted he was a werewolf, which earned a lot of questions. Kate didn't realize his family was being investigated by the registry until one day, suddenly, he was gone. All Kate knew at the time was that her friend was gone for no good reason. When she got older it turned into an unbridled rage towards the registry. She lost half of her vision midway through middleschool during a chemistry class gone horribly wrong, and she discovered her immunity to magic when one of the mages at the Cafe she had been frequenting couldn't heal her. She started learning more about her powers by accident as she would interrupt spell sessions by simply giving the casters a reassuring pat on the back. She spent a few years investigating the possibility of an antidote before giving up with no leads. The investigation is more on hold than funky halted as she keeps an ear out for rumors. [i]Other[/i]: -On the registry as an antimage due to her exceptionally vocal disdain for it sparking an investigation. -Her parents are not antimages, she's an anomaly. They tried to encourage her to join the Templar, which she refused to do -She frequents the Caf-fae, often causing newcomers to feel uncomfortable -Kate has definitely taken her eye out to freak people out who keep bugging her for no reason. Or for Halloween. [b][i]Character Name[/i][/b]: Jazmine Madigan [b][i]Age[/i][/b]: Very Age [b][i]Gender(pronouns)[/i][/b]: Female (She/Her) [b]Affiliation(s)[/b]: None [b]Powers[/b]: [LIST] [*][b]Spellweaver[/b] - Jazmine has a unique ability to be able to mimic any magic (save for curses like vampirism and lycanthropy) that she has seen before. It takes quite a few times seeing the magic before she can copy it, but once she can it’s usually about the same level as the original caster. Her ability to use spells will fade with non-use, and she has a few she sticks with. -Fireball -Paralysis -Invisibility [*][b]Pure Mage[/b] - Jazmine is able to see the magical energy that people have and in the general area. This allows her to also release blasts of pure magical energy (general unrefined magic.) This is easily dispelled by antimagic. [*][b]Electromancy[/b] - Jazmine has control over electrical energies. She is often unharmed by lightning attacks by simply shrugging the effects off. With focus and physical contact, she can mildly control the electrical impulses in someone’s body and has before triggered cardiac arrest. [*][b]Dragon shifting[/b] - Jazmine is able to shapeshift into dragon form, either in part or in whole (although being stuck midway through is painful.) She is able to fly, but not carry a passenger. [/LIST] [b]Weaknesses/Drawbacks[/b]: [LIST] [*]Jazmine is fairly vulnerable to antimages, even spells that are difficult to undo are easier when she casts them [*]Elecromancy is weaker in hot weather, and Jazmine happens to be weak to fire attacks as well [*]Stunned by bright lights [*]Jazmine is half-dragon - she’s weak to dragonsbane. Even exposure to a very small amount is potentially lethal, with rapid and severe anaphylactic shock setting in. Dragonsbane is a purple flower that grows on vines in mountain regions and can sometimes be found on coastal cliffs at higher altitudes. It has recently been cultivated by anti-magic activists. [/LIST] [b]Skills[/b]: [LIST] [*]Free running - Jazmine has assassin training, and as such is an expert in free running and parkour [*]Archery - similar vein to above, coupled with her enhanced sight (being a sea-dragon breed, see Other,) Jazmine is an amazing archer, and it is often her preferred weapon [*]Shortblades - Jazmine, in hand-to-hand, has a decent skill with short blades and weaponless fighting. Spears and longswords tend to be rougher for her [*]Battle strategy - Jazmine is no stranger to on the fly strategizing, and can come up with a plan on the fly. [/LIST] [b][i]Apperance[/i][/b]: -image- So I’m redrawing her but eeehhhh here’s a description for now: Jazmine’s fairly tall, about 6’10”, and has an Eastern European look. This is definitely from her father because her mother is from Scotia (modern-day Ireland.) She has a lean build, which she uses to subvert expectations because she is certainly stronger than she looks (although weak compared to other half-breeds.) Jazmine’s eyes are an intense amber, which are almost always stuck in a glare. Typically, Jazmine’s gear isn’t worn unless she’s on a mission. The gear includes various weapons, a pouch that keeps a set of lockpicks and some poisons, gauntlets that act as a sort of “magic gate” which prevent her from accidentally unleashing a full-powered magic blast, skintight pants and a shirt that are either black or dark grey, and a coat that goes over everything. Jazmine hardly, if ever, wears shoes to allow her to not only pull magic from the environment easier but also to shift her feet when she needs to climb without ruining her shoes. [b][i]Shifted appearance[/i][/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=18&breed=3&element=11&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=156&tertgene=9&winggene=7&wings=57&auth=06e46a8b608a7669564143e7c3e418d51fb53166&dummyext=prev.png[/img] This is the best approximation that I can make for now for her dragon form, in terms of size and build. [b][i]Personality[/i][/b]: ~Ooooh, lesse the rewritten part Jazmine, through years of fighting, has nearly completely repressed her empathy. Save for impoverished children, Jazmine’s heart is hard to all people, and she’ll kill without remorse so long as it furthers her own goal. She has long since given up on the hope of ever having a family, even though there are people out there who would love to see her again, and instead focuses all of her energy in keeping herself safe. There’s very little she won’t do for money, and has taken very risky contracts. Her current goal is to assassinate Templar leaders to cripple the movement and abolish the registry, mostly so that she can be cleared from any public records. Jazmine is naturally distrusting and has no respect for authority, and will sometimes openly challenge an authority figure who tries to direct her in any way. Friendships tend to be for convenience only, and she’ll cut ties as soon as it is safe for her to do so. [b][i]Background[/i][/b](optional): At a young age, Jazmine was forced to join the Assassin’s Guild, a mysterious organization that kidnaps people who live high-risk lifestyles in order to grow their ranks. When she was a young adult she killed her mother, marking a point of no return. From then on, she killed without remorse, seeking to further her ranks in the Guild. At some point she was able to escape, although the reason is unknown, and the method is even stranger. She wandered her home country for a while before making a name for herself as a freelance assassin. Her father tried on several occasions to reconcile and bring her back to “the light,” but each time she would simply run off to earn her own money. He stopped trying after a while, marking Jazmine as the only half-breed marked for death by the draconian royal family. She’s slipped in and out of history, taking out big figures in various governments for her own agenda, which no one to date has quite figured out what her ultimate goal is. She actively fought against magical people in the war, assassinating rebellion leaders, and brought the war to an end by crippling efforts. Many people are bitter at her for her actions, leaving her in a constant state of danger. [i]Other[/i]: Under registry as a spell weaver, constantly breaks regulation Jazmine is a half-breed between human and dragon. The Draconian Royal Family issued a death warrant against her, unlike every other half-breed who was granted sanctuary from the council. To date, she is the only half-breed hunted by both the council and royal family Jazmine’s dragon form is a sea-faring dragon that is on the smaller side, slightly bigger than a horse, who hunts both sea creatures and boats alike. This grants her enhanced healing, speed, agility, and sight, although her physical strength is lacking.
Characters look good, I have 2 for now:

Character Name: Katie Fischer (Kate)
Gender(pronouns): Female(she/her)

Affiliation(s): Caf-fae

Power level:
Katie can consistently counter most alteration spells, and with great focus can counter mind control spells. Her counters are all done by physical contact with either the manifestation of the spell or the caster, and never at any sort of distance. Contact must be skin-to-skin, or thin clothing, otherwise it is blocked.
Weaknesses/Drawbacks:
-Kate is blind in her left eye - this is due to it being removed. When she was young she was involved in an accident involving exploding glass, which damaged her eye in a way that could not be fixed. She has a convincing glass eye.
-Not combat prone, and is likely to lose any fight she gets in
-Although she has a bit of a loudmouth and gets herself into more trouble than she can get out of

Skills:
-She has a pretty good knack for telling if someone is magical, like a sixth sense
-She is able to be somewhat covert when dampening magic, there's not much of an outward indicator besides physical contact

Gear:
Pretty much any gear would be useless as she'd disenchant it when she touches it, but she does keep an insulated pouch with a few healing bandages on hand "just in case"

Oh and a pair of gloves to try and avoid accidentally dampening someone's power

Apperance:
Definitely on the shorter side, but right at average hight. Kate has medium-length black hair that's usually kept tied up in one style or another. She's usually wearing band t-shirts and cargo pants and worn shoes, mostly out of not wanting to go buy a new pair rather than not being able to. Her right eye is consistently sporting a purple color and her left eye is usually green, but she sometimes will switch it out for another (that's a huge pain and she won't do it very often.)

Personality:
Kate is very outgoing as a person, trending towards hyper excitement all the time. She's obsessed with all things magical, to the point that you'd wonder why she isn't magic herself. She views her antimagic as a curse more than a gift, although she'll begrudgingly recognize its use in the very rare instances that she uses it. Kate tries to hide the fact that she's an antimage and leans more on her general awe of magic, and is very vocal about her disdain for the registry. She'll hold a grudge, and go cold towards anyone that's made her angry in some way.

Background(optional):
Katie grew up in a "normal" family, living in the great American suburbs without much exposure to magic. Her family treated it as taboo and never brought it up which, instead of making her fear it, filled her with an unquenchable curiosity of magic. One day a new family moved into the neighborhood, who Kostya kept to themselves. Kate went to school with their son, who she immediately knew was different from everyone else she had met. She didn't quite know why, and so she pestered him about it. Eventually he admitted he was a werewolf, which earned a lot of questions. Kate didn't realize his family was being investigated by the registry until one day, suddenly, he was gone. All Kate knew at the time was that her friend was gone for no good reason. When she got older it turned into an unbridled rage towards the registry. She lost half of her vision midway through middleschool during a chemistry class gone horribly wrong, and she discovered her immunity to magic when one of the mages at the Cafe she had been frequenting couldn't heal her. She started learning more about her powers by accident as she would interrupt spell sessions by simply giving the casters a reassuring pat on the back. She spent a few years investigating the possibility of an antidote before giving up with no leads. The investigation is more on hold than funky halted as she keeps an ear out for rumors.

Other:
-On the registry as an antimage due to her exceptionally vocal disdain for it sparking an investigation.
-Her parents are not antimages, she's an anomaly. They tried to encourage her to join the Templar, which she refused to do
-She frequents the Caf-fae, often causing newcomers to feel uncomfortable
-Kate has definitely taken her eye out to freak people out who keep bugging her for no reason. Or for Halloween.

Character Name: Jazmine Madigan
Gender(pronouns): Female (She/Her)

Affiliation(s): None

Powers:
  • Spellweaver - Jazmine has a unique ability to be able to mimic any magic (save for curses like vampirism and lycanthropy) that she has seen before. It takes quite a few times seeing the magic before she can copy it, but once she can it’s usually about the same level as the original caster. Her ability to use spells will fade with non-use, and she has a few she sticks with.
    -Fireball
    -Paralysis
    -Invisibility
  • Pure Mage - Jazmine is able to see the magical energy that people have and in the general area. This allows her to also release blasts of pure magical energy (general unrefined magic.) This is easily dispelled by antimagic.
  • Electromancy - Jazmine has control over electrical energies. She is often unharmed by lightning attacks by simply shrugging the effects off. With focus and physical contact, she can mildly control the electrical impulses in someone’s body and has before triggered cardiac arrest.
  • Dragon shifting - Jazmine is able to shapeshift into dragon form, either in part or in whole (although being stuck midway through is painful.) She is able to fly, but not carry a passenger.

Weaknesses/Drawbacks:
  • Jazmine is fairly vulnerable to antimages, even spells that are difficult to undo are easier when she casts them
  • Elecromancy is weaker in hot weather, and Jazmine happens to be weak to fire attacks as well
  • Stunned by bright lights
  • Jazmine is half-dragon - she’s weak to dragonsbane. Even exposure to a very small amount is potentially lethal, with rapid and severe anaphylactic shock setting in. Dragonsbane is a purple flower that grows on vines in mountain regions and can sometimes be found on coastal cliffs at higher altitudes. It has recently been cultivated by anti-magic activists.

Skills:
  • Free running - Jazmine has assassin training, and as such is an expert in free running and parkour
  • Archery - similar vein to above, coupled with her enhanced sight (being a sea-dragon breed, see Other,) Jazmine is an amazing archer, and it is often her preferred weapon
  • Shortblades - Jazmine, in hand-to-hand, has a decent skill with short blades and weaponless fighting. Spears and longswords tend to be rougher for her
  • Battle strategy - Jazmine is no stranger to on the fly strategizing, and can come up with a plan on the fly.

Apperance:
-image-

So I’m redrawing her but eeehhhh here’s a description for now:

Jazmine’s fairly tall, about 6’10”, and has an Eastern European look. This is definitely from her father because her mother is from Scotia (modern-day Ireland.) She has a lean build, which she uses to subvert expectations because she is certainly stronger than she looks (although weak compared to other half-breeds.) Jazmine’s eyes are an intense amber, which are almost always stuck in a glare. Typically, Jazmine’s gear isn’t worn unless she’s on a mission. The gear includes various weapons, a pouch that keeps a set of lockpicks and some poisons, gauntlets that act as a sort of “magic gate” which prevent her from accidentally unleashing a full-powered magic blast, skintight pants and a shirt that are either black or dark grey, and a coat that goes over everything. Jazmine hardly, if ever, wears shoes to allow her to not only pull magic from the environment easier but also to shift her feet when she needs to climb without ruining her shoes.
Shifted appearance
dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=18&breed=3&element=11&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=156&tertgene=9&winggene=7&wings=57&auth=06e46a8b608a7669564143e7c3e418d51fb53166&dummyext=prev.png

This is the best approximation that I can make for now for her dragon form, in terms of size and build.

Personality:
~Ooooh, lesse the rewritten part
Jazmine, through years of fighting, has nearly completely repressed her empathy. Save for impoverished children, Jazmine’s heart is hard to all people, and she’ll kill without remorse so long as it furthers her own goal. She has long since given up on the hope of ever having a family, even though there are people out there who would love to see her again, and instead focuses all of her energy in keeping herself safe. There’s very little she won’t do for money, and has taken very risky contracts. Her current goal is to assassinate Templar leaders to cripple the movement and abolish the registry, mostly so that she can be cleared from any public records. Jazmine is naturally distrusting and has no respect for authority, and will sometimes openly challenge an authority figure who tries to direct her in any way. Friendships tend to be for convenience only, and she’ll cut ties as soon as it is safe for her to do so.

Background(optional):
At a young age, Jazmine was forced to join the Assassin’s Guild, a mysterious organization that kidnaps people who live high-risk lifestyles in order to grow their ranks. When she was a young adult she killed her mother, marking a point of no return. From then on, she killed without remorse, seeking to further her ranks in the Guild. At some point she was able to escape, although the reason is unknown, and the method is even stranger. She wandered her home country for a while before making a name for herself as a freelance assassin. Her father tried on several occasions to reconcile and bring her back to “the light,” but each time she would simply run off to earn her own money. He stopped trying after a while, marking Jazmine as the only half-breed marked for death by the draconian royal family. She’s slipped in and out of history, taking out big figures in various governments for her own agenda, which no one to date has quite figured out what her ultimate goal is. She actively fought against magical people in the war, assassinating rebellion leaders, and brought the war to an end by crippling efforts. Many people are bitter at her for her actions, leaving her in a constant state of danger.

Other:
Under registry as a spell weaver, constantly breaks regulation
Jazmine is a half-breed between human and dragon. The Draconian Royal Family issued a death warrant against her, unlike every other half-breed who was granted sanctuary from the council. To date, she is the only half-breed hunted by both the council and royal family
Jazmine’s dragon form is a sea-faring dragon that is on the smaller side, slightly bigger than a horse, who hunts both sea creatures and boats alike. This grants her enhanced healing, speed, agility, and sight, although her physical strength is lacking.

xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Oh BTW, in cade it wasn't clear, I'm kinda working off of the Skyrim magic system because it's generally well defined
Oh BTW, in cade it wasn't clear, I'm kinda working off of the Skyrim magic system because it's generally well defined
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
Ah I see, if you ever need me to clarify further on what I'm trying to insinuate Antonio can counter, just ask me and I will. If my description isn't good enough.

Also cursed brain is thinking about the possibility of someone 'gifting' Lance a Templar in some fashion as a favor and what exactly the other person would get in return for such a generous 'gift' probably whatever they ask for, within reason... As you're delusional if you think that Templar is surviving.

I can also see Lance cackling every time Katie takes her eye out to freak out some rude newbie b/c he probably asked her at one point if it was heterochromia after being curious for a while due to his sister's eyes
Ah I see, if you ever need me to clarify further on what I'm trying to insinuate Antonio can counter, just ask me and I will. If my description isn't good enough.

Also cursed brain is thinking about the possibility of someone 'gifting' Lance a Templar in some fashion as a favor and what exactly the other person would get in return for such a generous 'gift' probably whatever they ask for, within reason... As you're delusional if you think that Templar is surviving.

I can also see Lance cackling every time Katie takes her eye out to freak out some rude newbie b/c he probably asked her at one point if it was heterochromia after being curious for a while due to his sister's eyes
slXRG.gif

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3253708/3#post_54569635

I think Janus is done enough?
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3253708/3#post_54569635

I think Janus is done enough?
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
Looks good!

And nah, everyone's dudes seem clear to me I just wanna be clear on what I mean by the different magic schools
Looks good!

And nah, everyone's dudes seem clear to me I just wanna be clear on what I mean by the different magic schools

Clayton Academy
I just realized I can put my funny man in :0

There’s like 50 different versions of him so what’s one more?
Funni man time heheheheheh
I just realized I can put my funny man in :0

There’s like 50 different versions of him so what’s one more?
Funni man time heheheheheh
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
((Wip I’m still working on this just wanted to get this out so I can stop losing it. Will have a Templar character up later)) [b]Username:[/b] FlamesEmbrace [b][i]Character Name[/i][/b]: Kiki [b][i]Age[/i][/b]: 23? [b][i]Gender(pronouns)[/i][/b]: Female She/Her [b]Affiliation(s)[/b]: Caf-fae [b]Powers[/b]: Ancestral: Kiki is able to transform into any feline being as long as she has eaten the flesh of it, allowing her to use their abilities and powers (if they have them). The forms retain Kiki’s eye color and her usual coloration (I.e a tiger will be white with grey stripes, a cheetah will be white with grey spots). The ability to retain a form depends on the felines magical abilities if they have any. Kiki can retain non magical forms for about a day and magical forms vary on how much magical ability they have and how much she uses. Evolution: Kiki’s exposure to such high and dangerous quantities of magic not only have her the ability to do magic, but also a near human level of intelligence and lifespan. Telepathy: Due to her increased mental abilities, Kiki is able to communicate with others through the use of telepathy. She is capable of some minor mental attacks, but this ability primarily focuses on communication. Sensory: Able to sense and track even minor magics through her senses and her very sensitive whiskers. [b]Weaknesses/Drawbacks[/b]: At the end of the day she is still just a cat, and is thus ruled by her instincts. She lacks most knowledge that is common to humans. Her senses are heightened and thus overly strong smells, sounds, and magics can cause her to get distracted or even illl. If her magic runs out she is basically just a very intelligent cat, and lacks the ability to communicate in anything but meows and growls. It also leaves her vulnerable to attacks. Hyperthyroid: Her thyroid is in max overdrive meaning that she needs to eat a lot more due to the fact that her metabolism is sped up and take medication to keep it in check. [b]Skills[/b]: Unnoticed: how often do people truly notice stray cats? Most people don’t even look at her due to their assumption that she is just a normal street cat. Feline superiority: Has all the agility and flexibility that all cats possess. Making her escaping ability top notch. [b][i]Apperance[/i][/b]: [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/67706070_Mg9oSfiIZQ85mJW.jpg[/img] Stands at about 10 inches tall and 30 inches long (including her tail) when fully stretched out. [b][i]Personality[/i][/b]: Kiki is a very fierce feline, and only shows affection to those that she seems truly worthy of them. [b][i]Background[/i][/b](optional): Basically a cat that was exposed to dangerous and highly experimental magics from a young age. It granted her the ability to shapeshift into other cat species, [i]Other[/i]: She is not on the registry. Can be tempted with doctor pepper, and basically any food at all.
((Wip I’m still working on this just wanted to get this out so I can stop losing it. Will have a Templar character up later))

Username:
FlamesEmbrace

Character Name:
Kiki

Gender(pronouns):
Female She/Her

Affiliation(s):
Caf-fae

Powers:
Ancestral: Kiki is able to transform into any feline being as long as she has eaten the flesh of it, allowing her to use their abilities and powers (if they have them). The forms retain Kiki’s eye color and her usual coloration (I.e a tiger will be white with grey stripes, a cheetah will be white with grey spots). The ability to retain a form depends on the felines magical abilities if they have any. Kiki can retain non magical forms for about a day and magical forms vary on how much magical ability they have and how much she uses.

Evolution: Kiki’s exposure to such high and dangerous quantities of magic not only have her the ability to do magic, but also a near human level of intelligence and lifespan.

Telepathy: Due to her increased mental abilities, Kiki is able to communicate with others through the use of telepathy. She is capable of some minor mental attacks, but this ability primarily focuses on communication.

Sensory: Able to sense and track even minor magics through her senses and her very sensitive whiskers.

Weaknesses/Drawbacks:
At the end of the day she is still just a cat, and is thus ruled by her instincts. She lacks most knowledge that is common to humans.

Her senses are heightened and thus overly strong smells, sounds, and magics can cause her to get distracted or even illl.

If her magic runs out she is basically just a very intelligent cat, and lacks the ability to communicate in anything but meows and growls. It also leaves her vulnerable to attacks.

Hyperthyroid: Her thyroid is in max overdrive meaning that she needs to eat a lot more due to the fact that her metabolism is sped up and take medication to keep it in check.

Skills:
Unnoticed: how often do people truly notice stray cats? Most people don’t even look at her due to their assumption that she is just a normal street cat.
Feline superiority: Has all the agility and flexibility that all cats possess. Making her escaping ability top notch.

Apperance:
67706070_Mg9oSfiIZQ85mJW.jpg
Stands at about 10 inches tall and 30 inches long (including her tail) when fully stretched out.

Personality:
Kiki is a very fierce feline, and only shows affection to those that she seems truly worthy of them.

Background(optional):
Basically a cat that was exposed to dangerous and highly experimental magics from a young age. It granted her the ability to shapeshift into other cat species,

Other:
She is not on the registry.
Can be tempted with doctor pepper, and basically any food at all.
oulcMpY.gif
IDK if that is just a picture of one of your cats, but she's baby and looks very photogenic (so hard with cats sometimes)

And the shifting ability kinda reminds me of ma' boi Ian... As he's a Felinae shifter (that whole branch of the felidae family, mostly small cats but has cougars, cheetahs, and caracals that are all on the larger side... Even if one of them is more apt to run than fight) and that was his limit. Just felines in that specific group. The reasoning behind it was that I couldn't pick between a few neat smaller felines and someone said 'why not all of them?' and it blew my mind. I also made him a bit color blind and nearsighted in a similar manner to cats but that's a whole different story
IDK if that is just a picture of one of your cats, but she's baby and looks very photogenic (so hard with cats sometimes)

And the shifting ability kinda reminds me of ma' boi Ian... As he's a Felinae shifter (that whole branch of the felidae family, mostly small cats but has cougars, cheetahs, and caracals that are all on the larger side... Even if one of them is more apt to run than fight) and that was his limit. Just felines in that specific group. The reasoning behind it was that I couldn't pick between a few neat smaller felines and someone said 'why not all of them?' and it blew my mind. I also made him a bit color blind and nearsighted in a similar manner to cats but that's a whole different story
slXRG.gif

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21