Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Toy Box {OOC} {OPEN}
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31
Thanks! I didn’t know that.
Thanks! I didn’t know that.
LIo8D8G.gif
No problemo

Also friendly bump
No problemo

Also friendly bump
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
Time to go ruin the entire mood of this RP if it ever does get put up [img]https://cdn.donmai.us/original/b7/12/b712c46e44aec7e28323a432803bef99.gif[/img] (literally every other image wouldn't work) [u]Basic Information[/u] Name: Beck Age: Lego Gender: Idiot Species: Xeloid Orientation: Making you cry like an anime fan on prom night Fandom They’re From: Mighty No. 9 (Whyyyyy) Canon or OC: Canon...? Role: [b]E N T I T Y[/b] Height: 4 ft 11 Appearance: See image above [u]Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons[/u] [b]Personality:[/b] Beck is a feral beast from the deepest pits of the Wyrmwound itself. He is loud, whiny, fanatical...just think of that one kid from the Twilight Zone episode "It's a good life" where the kid thinks that everyone hates him and so he overreacts and deletes them from existence. That's this kid. [b]Powers:[/b] [LIST] [*][b]Speed:[b] Beck is fast, so you better run like your life depends on it when you meet this sucker [*][b]Dash:[/b] Beck can propel himself forward for a second or two [*][b]Gun:[/b] Beck has a laser gun thing idk [*][b]Robo-physique:[/b] Beck does not need to eat, sleep, drink or breath to live, making it harder to destroy him (heck nah) [/LIST] [b]Equipment:[/b] A pair of ugly goggles, a gun that he can reveal from his arm, and basically anything he can manage to find [b]Weakness[/b]: Being insulted or stood up against [u]Backstory and Other Info[/u] Backstory: Once upon a time there was a idiot named Beck and he thought he was a mighty kid who could make anyone cry like an anime fan on prom night because he was better than nothing and so to prove it hje learnd how 2 turn people into toy so he wouldn't have to buy burger king meal for 50 dollar!!!!11!!!1!!!! Other Info: [LIST] [*][emoji=banescale scared size=1] [*]If you tell him he's a scam or rip off he'll get angry [*]Imagine Aile meets him in Model X hahaaha [/LIST]
Time to go ruin the entire mood of this RP if it ever does get put up

b712c46e44aec7e28323a432803bef99.gif
(literally every other image wouldn't work)
Basic Information
Name: Beck
Species: Xeloid
Orientation: Making you cry like an anime fan on prom night
Fandom They’re From: Mighty No. 9 (Whyyyyy)
Canon or OC: Canon...?
Role: E N T I T Y
Height: 4 ft 11
Appearance:
See image above

Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons
Personality: Beck is a feral beast from the deepest pits of the Wyrmwound itself. He is loud, whiny, fanatical...just think of that one kid from the Twilight Zone episode "It's a good life" where the kid thinks that everyone hates him and so he overreacts and deletes them from existence. That's this kid.
Powers:
  • Speed: Beck is fast, so you better run like your life depends on it when you meet this sucker
  • Dash: Beck can propel himself forward for a second or two
  • Gun: Beck has a laser gun thing idk
  • Robo-physique: Beck does not need to eat, sleep, drink or breath to live, making it harder to destroy him (heck nah)
Equipment: A pair of ugly goggles, a gun that he can reveal from his arm, and basically anything he can manage to find

Weakness: Being insulted or stood up against

Backstory and Other Info
Backstory: Once upon a time there was a idiot named Beck and he thought he was a mighty kid who could make anyone cry like an anime fan on prom night because he was better than nothing and so to prove it hje learnd how 2 turn people into toy so he wouldn't have to buy burger king meal for 50 dollar!!!!11!!!1!!!!
Other Info:
  • If you tell him he's a scam or rip off he'll get angry
  • Imagine Aile meets him in Model X hahaaha
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Is that a joke submission?
LIo8D8G.gif
Heyo, what's this? This sounds interesting--it's a cool concept. I'm getting the temptation to put some peeps here as well. Hope this RP doesn't fizzle out before it can even begin.
I could either put two or more canons who had some history together or OCs. The pairs are already coming to me.
Storm Eagle & Overdrive Ostrich, Sonic & Tails, Mordecai & Rigby, Cloud & Tifa... It's getting pretty difficult to decide.
Heyo, what's this? This sounds interesting--it's a cool concept. I'm getting the temptation to put some peeps here as well. Hope this RP doesn't fizzle out before it can even begin.
I could either put two or more canons who had some history together or OCs. The pairs are already coming to me.
Storm Eagle & Overdrive Ostrich, Sonic & Tails, Mordecai & Rigby, Cloud & Tifa... It's getting pretty difficult to decide.
I mean… I already have Bartz who’s already been turned and he might possibly recognize Cloud and Tifa from his Dissidia days.
I mean… I already have Bartz who’s already been turned and he might possibly recognize Cloud and Tifa from his Dissidia days.
LIo8D8G.gif
[quote name="ClaratheBlaziken" date="2023-02-12 20:11:15" ] Time to go ruin the entire mood of this RP if it ever does get put up Namee: Beck [/quote] Oh no, it's him...
ClaratheBlaziken wrote on 2023-02-12 20:11:15:
Time to go ruin the entire mood of this RP if it ever does get put up
Namee: Beck

Oh no, it's him...
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
[quote name="Catlover422" date="2023-02-12 20:17:02" ] Is that a joke submission? [/quote] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/028/596/dsmGaKWMeHXe9QuJtq_ys30PNfTGnMsRuHuo_MUzGCg.jpg[/img]
Catlover422 wrote on 2023-02-12 20:17:02:
dsmGaKWMeHXe9QuJtq_ys30PNfTGnMsRuHuo_MUzGCg.jpg
Oh god…
Oh god…
LIo8D8G.gif
I'm sorry I thought it would be really funny and I wanted to make in fun of him
I'm sorry I thought it would be really funny and I wanted to make in fun of him
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31